What did you look like in high school?

Did you get mired alot? Did you bang any qts or play sports? Share your stories.

I just turned 18 and I will be starting my senior year shortly. I started lifting when I was 14 but still looked like shit. I want that to change this upcoming school year, I want to finish off high school happy with an aesthetic physique but I am worried that this is just wishful thinking as it might be too late to drastically change my body by next year (naturally). Wish me luck tho Veeky Forums

Don't have any recent shirtless pics but I am currently a fat slob so it's not like id be taking any at all right now. Figured I'd post a clothed pic because that's how everyone else at school would see me.

Cut, cardio, lift more . Looks like you have a decent frame under this fat. Would be ashame to not let it show more. You can do it OP, I believe in you .

>Was above average handsome but bit of a social outcast, got mired and got laid plenty when younger but never really get mired any more.
>Started lifting at 31 for year and a half, now get mired all the time and ex girlfriends and friends of friends keep worming out of the woodwork with compliments and admiration on social media and real life
>Really wish I'd started sooner

It's never too late and lifting when you're young is basically cheat mode for pussy, go get em OP

rock had all the right genes, look how fucking broad his shoulder are and there is mearly any mass on it

3 inches shorter, 10lbs heavier, 0 muscle.

Tings are better now.

Like this

I was a "bad boy" smoking pot with the skaters and dating a blonde private school qt
Then I switched to online homeschool for 11th and 12th and my mom moved away leaving me in a big nice house alone while it was on the market and I partied way too hard

His tits make that read as Miami Beack

r u an american movie

yeh

Mustered the courage to finger a hijabi girl in class but nothing else

the furthest back I have pics of is when I was like 18, but I was pretty athletic all through school, about the same size, 6'3" 185

yea I got mired a lot

fucking teenage acne man

Even with that genetic shit tier face?

>being this insecure

>5'10
>125 pounds
>dark long hair

I was compared to Tom Hiddleston as Loki plenty of times, although my face is probably a 5/10 so it was more the hair and thin body that did it. Only banged 1 girl in high school, abroad that is; met her on /int/ actually.

I'm now 22 and my beet advice to OP is to just start. Even if you don't become Adonis it's a beginning.

yep, even with it.
slept with 7 girls before high school was over with that shit tier face, one being a 17 year old when I was 13.
shit genetics man

My security has nothing to do with your family inbreeding

this one is totally true.
not that I look like a retard, but I look exactly like this fucke from certain angles, especially from the side
won a Halloween costume contest at a bar once by just grabbing two pool sticks and using them as the crutches he has.
beat out some sluts with their tits out for a cash prize kek.

>bragging to Veeky Forums about how many girls you slept with
>being this insecure

>what is context

kek, breakfast guy is pretty handsome. user looks like a budget version of it

yep.
there are reasons he's famous and I'm not.
one is obv he can act, but yea he's a good looking dude.

i started off pretty lanky but by senior year I was at a good 180 lbs

is at Walter White's son cause the who plays him is actually a model

5'5" in freshman year and a little slimmer but generally my build was the same. At 170 lbs I was dwarf mode with wide shoulders and waist and then I had a growth spurt and jumped up to 5'10 and 210 lbs by the end of highschool. All I did was karate for 4 hours every Saturday and gym class in school. I had to turn down about 6 prom invites, people liked me I guess. That being said I didn't go to prom because I was trying with someone and a close friend already asked her and I didn't want to shit on his feelings, she turned out to be a piece of shit and it was a wasted opportunity.

>tfw I suffered from ugly duckling syndrome in high school before finally becoming attractive after my second year of college

Does anyone else know this feel? Also, getting braces right before my 18th birthday increased my rating by at least 2 desu.

Jacob splooshy splooshy

>yfw Eddie Hall at 14yo.

Veeky Forums would claim this isn't possible natty.

clearly roid

holy fuck those shoulders. I thought I was decently broad but fuck that's next level

All my cousins are attractive as fuck. One of them is honest to god slayer level. The rest are chads. Really fucks with me, I'm moderately attractive myself but growing up around them has given me a massive inferiority complex

How old are they?

I looked like a fat lesbian in high school

i was pretty chubby, but people would occasionally call me built/in shape. only had 2 gf's in HS, and was otherwise pretty shy. a few girls were interested, but they only expressed that interest when i was already in a relationship.
never played school sports, but i did karate and competed a bit. a handful of people would give me props or jokingly say they wouldn't fuck with me, but i never got into any fights or had trouble with people. a lot of people were friendly, some people were dicks, but all in all i lived a very low key 4 years

I didn't bang any broads and had a superiority complex from being the man/popular pre 8th grade (my personality changed) and thought I deserved to bang the hottest girls in the school. I thought they liked me but were being secretive about it. I grew up in an upper middle class town and didn't fit in much. I played football and lacrosse and was ok started a few games but didn't play that much. I quit lacrosse and football my junior year.

There were girls who gave me attention and wanted me to ask them out to homecoming/prom but I thought I was to good for him.

Now I barely have any limits and will bang pretty much anything that moves.

You are fucking huge is this bait

>"him"
I meant them

>be ugly
>people point it out
>YOU GUYS ARE JUST INSECURE
you look like the retard from breaking bad

>age 15
>face of a 35 year old construction worker
>double-wide body
>gyno

I looked roughly the same just with more bodyfat.

I suppose I got mired and I did lose my virginity at 17.

It's been a downhill slope of me caring less and less.

Early 20s

I was a socially awkward lanklet. Realized how much action I missed and started lifting after.

pretty much just good frame+noob gains and leanness

He started test early.

I think this is one of like, 3 photos from the same day, of myself in high school I have. It doesn't really count for what you're going for since I'm closer to 19-years-old than the scrawny kid I was as a freshman. don't keep photos of myself.

You're staring at my ass.

When i was 15

4 years later
The One with the glasses

Why does your gf look manly? Otherwise good puberty gains

haha jew

He was designed for deadlifting, holy shit. No chest at all is weird though to see. Especially now

it isnt a race, retard
lol, you are bitch made

I know he's flaring his lats, but he doesn't even look that wide now looking at his head. Guess traps do take away from your width appearance.

His shoulders must be 25 inches now, or he's got a tiny fucking head

Like shit
I have a barrel chest and shit jist looked fucking awful in hs. I had a 55 inch chest, no arms, no calves, and no ass on top of a small belly

Entering my senior year too! I am 6'0 and 170 right now (started lifting sophmore year at 135 pounds) . Trying to put on a couple more pounds before I leave for college. I had ugly duckling syndrome until last year, when I started receiving attention from girls.

Me and girl headed for college just kinda had a fling (went on a couple dates, madeout) but she ultimately decided she didn't want to enter into a relationship right before college. Made me sad, because she was really pretty. Haven't had sex yet.

>I was born in the year 2000
Holy shit, I have to loving leave Veeky Forums

I said I've been lifting since I was 14 but never had to dedication to cut and perma bulked. I am cutting this summer and hope to return to school lean and mired.

Here's a pic from the end of my senor year

Meant to write more before posting.
I never got mired unless it was after gym class with a pump, it was either a small comment on my arm veins or my wide shoulders

got mired a lot because girls thought i was really cute, also the rock has gyno in that pic

you look pretty good mate, youre handsome, dont let these ugly ass fat kids get to you

I was a skinnyfat, lanky, quiet kid in highschool. Pic related.

Fast forward to now not much changed except I'm a little bigger and have a drug dependency now

Gothic chad to fat fucking loser to regular joe with kids. Meh.

U doctor yet?

Always have had lanky arms but wide rib cage and good back genetics. Tfw this is my back after 4 months of lifting compared to my arms.
Apron because of chicken shooting fucking clips of hot oil at my belly

>abroad that is; met her on /int/ actually.
where was she from? cute?

me when I was 16

me when i was 17

I was a über lanklet
Hit puberty and maturity so late...looked like a kid
Had no confidence and that came with no friends and no girls and me mostly being alone at home playing videogames or lisening to music

Couple years later I'm now 6'4 220 lbs, got a girlfriend and one over the most popular people at my campus, center of the party with alot of friends

Life became so much better

Literally just like this but with long brown hair and minus the faggy tattoo

This was me a 17, lmao.

I looked like a fucking dyke, people used to mistake me for a girl at least twice every week.

Didn't help that I was short too.

Holy shit your nips are dark

Me when I was 16, I looked like a twink faggot.

Me now at 21, still look like a twink faggot.

You are good looking brah

Are you the same guy that posted the autistic hoodie bullying thread

>only had 2 gf's in HS
>only
Fucking normie
RRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>Did you get mired alot?
No

>Did you bang any qts or play sports?
Banged one slu, turned out to be a nutcase. Played soccer but sucked at it

You should see me now OP, it's about the same except now I squat 3x/week.

>spookiest of skellies (still am)
>hookers and sluts. no relationships/"meaningful" sex

>yfw when you learn that i'm literally autistic

fuck, i'm high. now i feel stupid for posting
>your face when when

Fat, short and rat faced. I decided to begin work out half assedly and spent an entire summer drinking nothing but diet sodas because I was the most bullied kid of the school.

Then after those months I wasn't fat nor rat faced anymore but people just bullied me with something else because I was still autistic, poor and friendless.

Moral of the story: Everybody will bully no matter how good you look if you are still a pussy in the inside.

brb gotta update my murder list.

>sorta ugly/chubby (6/10)
>be a social retard
>far from a beta though
>be funny and good at sports (played every sport since age 5)
>every1 mired for who i was not for my looks

fast forward

>lost all the weight, go to gym 4 times a day
>look 100x better jawline and cheekbones stronger than a motherfucker
>now everyone mires everyone in awe
>everyone is fucken fat and ugly now its only been a few years (im 21)

fucken ugly pieces of shits

Turned 18
>A bit smaller than ottermode
>Have gf, girls sometimes mire but i still feel small
>Have very defined jawline and 6'1"
>last year of high school
We are all gonna make it brahs

You're a skeleton buddy you're beyond small.

Like complete shit just like I do now lmao

Keep going dude, I'd recommend working your neck a bit though, as you don't want to end up as a pencil necked bodybuilder.

what the fuck race are you

I look like the "le happy merchant meme" irl. Not even a slight exaggeration. A lot of us jews look weird. In high school I looked even worse. I actually got slightly less awkward looking as I got older.

>Played Varsity Hockey; made the varsity freshman year at highschool
>Had a really bulky body, Athletic but like 20 percent bf.
>Got noticed at Highschool Prospects games, offered scholarships to 3 universities (Two of them are okay at hockey, the one really good but I would be like 3rd line or 2nd division)
>Scared that in college hockey I would get hurt even more (suffered 5 concussions) due to my smaller height of 5'10"
>Bodybuild instead for fitness, look better now

I use to play baseball and soccer in highschool but hockey was my main sport

It's probably because your arms were super small.