I'm not going to work out today, and I'm going to have a pizza and some beer

I'm not going to work out today, and I'm going to have a pizza and some beer.

Thoughts?

Enjoy your negative gains

Enjoy it user, we can't tell you how to live your life.

I think it's important to enjoy yourself now and then. It's probably best if you don't do thos everyday though but you're a grown man so you can make your own decisions.

nigga at least get some good fucking pizzas, what the fuck is this throw up shit

anyway, i literally just ate a box of ice cream all by myself, in less than 10 minutes

>mfw it's actually 970 kcal, 145c, 20p

t. american who eats processed dough thicker than a nigger's dick with some imitation cheese and so-called pepperoni on top

Fuck you and fuck your garbage pizzas. God damn.

yea op's pizza looks so bad and trashy, I bet my ass it tastes damn good

fuck them amerifat restaurant chains

It's thin crust deliciousness with fresh ingredients. Proper fucking pizzas.

starch

I am going to scream rage at you for enjoying yourself. Why would anyone do this.

reee etc.

Enjoy your Canada day OP

>Canada day

Wut? Why would you say that?

if you eat low carb/relatively healthy and do a carb up you'll look huge in clothes but soft nude.

Do some critical thinking retard.

It doesn't make any sense for you to say that. Come on.

Homemade pizza, mirin?

Looks alright actually.

I have been sick for a week, havet lifted. Get mad carvings when I'm sick.

Are pizza, gyros, fries, ice cream this week.

>lost 1.5kg (I'm a lard)

Sweet

>i'm not even american
>this nigga doesn't even know you can choose what kind of dough they use for your pizza in Domino's

if i'm from a third world country and know this, i can only imagine where the fuck you must be from

Eating bulgogi and washing it down with soju today after fucking two different A V E R A G E Korean girls, have fun at the gym anons

It's not delivery, it's shit!

It's Canada day today, you're enjoying yourself with pizza and beers. Happy Canada day to you. How the fuck is it that hard to figure out? I didn't know Americans were so offended by shit like this jeez.

>It's Canada day today

How the fuck is that relevant to me? And don't call me American either. The entire fucking Anglosphere is embarrassing.

>Asks for my thoughts in the OP
>try to provide a nice comment towards your self indulgent behavior
>OP gets fucking triggered by the word Canada

Never mind I hope you fucking gain 10lbs and choke on your beer asswipe.

Same here, user, but just because my gym closes for maintenance

Enjoy yourself OP. My gf's bday is today and wr're about to enjoy some sushi and then drink vodka together. Such a chill day, great feel.

The worst part is that you're eating pizza with a knife and fork

>not making a giant pizza roll

>eating pizza with a knife and fork

There is literally nothing wrong with that.

>dominoes
stop typing

No thoughts here. I am fighting a hangover. It hurts so much. I wish weed was legal so that I could never drink again.

What the hell I forgot orange soda exists. It's so tasty as opposed to grape soda which taste like cough medicine.

I do that every day

Me 2 nigga

>literally a days amount of calories in one meal

Buttblasted much?