Official Height Rulings

5'11, 6'0, and 6'1 is the holy trinity of perfect height - not too tall, not too short, and most girls want you, with 6'0 being the greatest height.

Genuine manlet status is 5'7 and under, as you get an almost 20% decrease in women interested just going from 5'8 to 5'7.

Genuine lanklet status is safely anything above 6'5 as you lose about 15% of women going from 6'5 to 6'6 and you have the same amount as men who are 5'7.

Anything between 5'8 and 6'5 is perfectly normal and you have a decent selection of women. Any bitching about your height if you are one of these is now considered turbo faggotry and you will be laughed at for being pathetic.

Other urls found in this thread:

researchgate.net/publication/222524015_Conditional_mate_preferences_Factors_influencing_preferences_for_height
independent.co.uk/life-style/love-sex/average-penis-size-revealed-scientists-attempt-to-find-what-is-normal-to-reassure-concerned-men-10081589.html
dailymail.co.uk/health/article-2975812/So-average-penis-length-Study-reveals-normal-manhood-5-2-inches-erect.html
myredditvideos.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>going from 6'5 to 6'6 and you have the same amount as men who are 5'7.

I think it should be anything under 5'9 and anything above 6'4 because they give you at least 75% of women. Under 75% is shit. and 5'8 is sort of short and 6'5 is basketball american.

im 6'1 and i want Klossy tall gf

>6'0" is the perfect height

I am 6'0" and would do anything to be like 6'3+

who even makes these infographics?

tfw 5'10 and sort of want super tall but dainty girl. they come off as much more mature than tiny girls. just slower and smarter, fucking weird that their height makes them that way. short girls are always fucking retarded, like little kids or something.

>a guy that's 7'0 has the same chances to get a girl as a guy that is 5'4

>t. a virgin

>mfw I'm 6'0 and my gf is 5'7
We're a statistical cliché

You think that
I'm 6'2 and honestly it's not anything special. Being 6'0 your still tall.

that's actually reasonable, 7' is freak tier

also, male models are selected for to be 6'1"-6'3" tall

>sourcless graph to make manlets feel better
>puts max attraction anywhere under 6'3
>thinks 5'11" isn't manlet status
Can they compensate even harder?
WILL THEY EVER LEARN?

WHO MADE THIS STUPID CHART. WHERE'S THE DATA

What bothers me the most is that it implies 5'10 > 6'3

Lol like what?? Women want average height men MORE than tall ones like wtf

Obviously made by someone in that range to make themselves feel better

whoever made this really dislikes tall girls jfc

researchgate.net/publication/222524015_Conditional_mate_preferences_Factors_influencing_preferences_for_height

Manlets are sub 6 foot. No matter what you tell yourself this is a universal fact.

True, I'd rather become more attractive if anything

No. Never learn. Today we remind them.

I like being 5'7" I'm cuter that way I think

That chart seems like bullshit. Really it's more like:

>anything under 5'7" is bad times for you
>5'7 to 5'9" is not hopeless but not great-tier
>5'10 to 6' is solid, won't negatively affect you unless you're going after some WNBA power forward
>6'1" to 6'4" is essentially Chad: The Height
>6'5" to 6'6" can certainly work but you're risking looking odd
>6'7" is generally too big and awkward

6'3" really is the king of height for men.

This is Veeky Forums, we don't care for facts.

>tfw I thought I was 6'2" this whole time
>turned out to be 6'1.5"

Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeee....eeeee!!!!!

People who are 5'10" through 6'1".

>inb4 found the Manlet
Am manlet, bothers me some days but also have qt pi gf with amazing ass who lost my virginity to and have been dating 4 years. Sex is amazing and can die knowing I'm not a virgin like 75% of this board.

good for you

found the virgin

why do i have a hard time believing this chart

what did you want me to say man ? yeah great me jelly. idk good for you. have fun.

>implying you're forced to reply to posts on Veeky Forums

Can we at least stop with the shitty imperial system?

independent.co.uk/life-style/love-sex/average-penis-size-revealed-scientists-attempt-to-find-what-is-normal-to-reassure-concerned-men-10081589.html
dailymail.co.uk/health/article-2975812/So-average-penis-length-Study-reveals-normal-manhood-5-2-inches-erect.html

>implying you didn't post that for responses like these

deep down its me being a sad cunt.
thanks for making me realize this bro.
good wishes with your lady.

same, my dad is a manlet but my mom is 5ft10 (I'm 6ft1 too) and I feel like I should carry on the tradition

>tfw 5'9 and royalty

Where my kangz at?