How do I find girls like this. I haven't seen in my gym and any gym in my town. I repeat I haven't seen in any gym...

How do I find girls like this. I haven't seen in my gym and any gym in my town. I repeat I haven't seen in any gym. Help guys.

Move to a place that has a gym with

Also her unchanging facial expression is somehow creepy.

Honestly it would suck dating a girl like that. You want someone who can enjoy having pizza and a beer on a Friday night.

What a pathetic tricep, what is she, a curlsis?

no kidding. Very unsettling. I can already picture waking up in the morning and having those manson lamps staring at you

"I just like watching you sleep user"

bone chilling

probably

Are you still at college user

I would punch her mouth so fucking hard it will erase that smile forever, smash her teeth, smash and cut off her lips and tongue and put the cut off tongue in her vagina while she passes out and then kick her head from the side while she's lying on the floor bleeding from her mouth, then kick her head again from the side, stomp on her nose and break it, put her in the trunk of my car, go to walmart, pick her up, lift her over my head and throw her on the windows of the store, enter the store and grab a teddy bear which I placed in her arms like she was holding it before going to sleep

No im 38 and divorced but good guess

Bad day buddy? *hand on your shoulder*

Many girls at my gym like this
But Asian
I am small twink though
They rip cock off and beat me with it
>I might like it

>whiteknighting on Veeky Forums

how desperate are you? and take that hand off or I'll fucking break it and shove it up your fucking ass and spit all over your face after I cut it all with a hunting knife, enjoy your fucking scars you shitstained whiteknight cuck

>pats your head

its ok little buddy

>"it's ok little buddy"

she was so cute when she was a hockey player not a roided out freak. she dyed her hair platinum blonde too which only makes her crazy eyes worse

n-name please

britney spears

I know some female collegiate athletes like that. They're pretty much all lesbians.

Samantha Stortini

when you realize this girls biceps are as big as yours were

Sucks bro

fake profile, I follow the original one on instagram and she is like 18 and engaged

She's a girl. They spend thousands of hours practicing their smiles and facial expressions so that when a camera shows up they automatically look as photogenic as possible.

She's got that short grill look so she's probably like 5'4 don't worry my brother

Find a boy who looks like that. It won't be that difficult.

half of tinder is guys pretending to be women to post troll convos on reddit/Veeky Forums/bb.com

is this a musclegirl thread?

that cant be natty

no shit Sherlock

>that fucking open hand flex

J U S T

>being this jelly

lol do you speak in memes in real life too?

before gains

My thoughts exactly. Needs to spend more time doing tricep pushdowns and squats and less time curling with the boys.

after gains

This cunt has the best body here. Very fit but not to a point where she starts growing a dick.

this is the natty limit. You may not like it, but this is what peak performance looks like

I work out at my college gym and there is one girl that actually lifts like this (bit better looking desu). Few months later my boys snooped and found the insta -she's a coal burner, feelsbadman. Note - any girl over 13 that has double braids/cornrows/pigtails is a coal burner.

If you want to find them go to a golds gym is my best bet. You can always scope out the place for a free sesh before you buy a membership.

She needs to slow down and back off a little bit. Her new pictures are going in to the wrong direction.

Reads like a romance novel

gorgeous

If you like girls who look like this you are gay. Simple as that. Why would any straight man want a woman with a rock hard body, no tits, no ass, just big bi's, Tri's and abs. You should consider looking for twinks instead as they are a lot easier to find.

she has a cute face and nice hair you've lost your grip on reality nerd.

>making all kinds of gains
>wrong direction

Not him but he is right though anyone who likes roidgirls has pretty strong homosex tendencies.

t. dyel

So this chick dresses and looks like a dude. How is that shit not gay?

why are you so intimidated by powerful women?

I'd lean up and kiss her and snuggle in :3

Growing fast.

i like my women not being able to rip my head off when i dont wash the dishes thank you

welcome to the feeling all white women have had for all of history

autism at its finest

LMAO bruv u crackin me up

I just want a qt liftergrill to spot me and snuggle with

Yeah no other race may have felt this way. Well done user.

nice whataboutism. How many times did you dad hit your mom growing up casper?