DRINK MORE WATER

Daily reminder to drink more water buddeh

at least it's not patton posting

ok, can someone explain what drinking water does to help ur body/gainz?

Makes you not die

thanks Mike

Why would I want that?

Is there anything wrong with using double concentrate diluting juice to get your water in?

>inb4 faggot
it's tasty idgaf

It's very helpful for skellies.

Almost finished my gallon jug for today

If you need to know you're a retard

"You got knocked out, buddeh"

Count on the Count

BYM

Thanks Mike, I'm way behind. 6 liters to go!

That's it buddehs

Couldn't have said it before myself buddeh

SEE YA SOON, BOI

Bisping = natty water
Romero= sips

Guys, I'm not even LARPing right now. I haven't had regular water in over a week. Only diet soda. How fucked am I?

have fun with manboobs my friend

I've done that before. Felt guilty as fuck. Your main concern should be caffeine withdrawal symptoms, I thought I had all kinds of cancer and shit until I read caffeine withdrawal gives you intense headaches.

You're going to die.

Don't cold turkey, taper it

It sounds like it'd be easier to quit cold turkey than make yourself moderate how much you drink but when the headaches hit willpower tends to falter

Romero is honestly gonna get fucked by Bisping, not even trolling, Bisping has the perfect style to beat him.

> Bu-but muh wrestling

Bisping has super underrated defensive wrestling

> Have you seen Chael Sonnen and Tim Kennedy?

Yes, and it proves my point. They're both absolute stud wrestlers and they both had trouble getting and keeping Bisping down. From memory Chael got 7 takedowns on Bisping in a 3 round fight, so more than twice a round.

On paper that seems like a good thing for Yoel, but when you think about it, it means that roughly 2.3 times every round Chael took Bisping down, Bisping fought to his feet, got taken down again and fought back to his feet again. Chael is an absolute great wrestler, he held Anderson down for 5 rounds and Silva is a BJJ black belt. Most people Chael takes down don't get back up, so the fact Bisping was able to get back to his feet twice every round shows that while you may be able to take him down, you're not keeping him there. Chael's even gone on record saying Bisping has super underrated wrestling and was one of the hardest fighters to keep down he's ever fought.

While it's extremely likely Yoel will take Bisping down it's equally as likely Bisping will get back up afterwards.

As for Yoel's power, Bisping has a great chin.

> Hurr Vitor and Hendo

Yeah, TRT Vitor and "I knocked out Fedor" Hendo are the only people to ever knock out Bisping in nearly 40 fights, that shows how great his chin is.

Meanwhile Yoel's greatest weakness is his cardio, and Bisping has the best cardio in the division by far and is known for constantly putting an extreme pace on opponents

So in a five round fight it's extremely likely that

Yoel will gas by round 3
Yoel will have success with takedowns but will be unable to hold him there
Yoel will have trouble finishing him

Unless Yoel can get a 10-8 round or an early finish Bisping wins the decision

Your face is probably bloated as fuck. People that drink a lot of water have leaner faces cause they flush the sodium out of their system, so water doesn't get retained. Basically drink a lot of water and you will look leaner

I hope so, but that Romero explosion scares me. The guy literally activates all his roids at once and murders people. Hell he doesn't even do fuck all most of the fight and relies on his roidsplosion to win. He definitely explodes hard enough to finish Bisping.

I hope Bisping activates his old man power that he's recently had (actually stepping down and his punches) and puts him to sleep though. I do not like Romero.

bisping is so fucking based

fuck cuckhold

That might play into Bispings favour though, on paper Bisping is the better striker, way more technical with better footwork and Bisping is a decent bit taller and is really good at using his range, Yoel just throws sloppy haymakers but with extreme power and speed, theoretically Bisping should be able to see them coming and avoid them and Yoel won't be able to keep up that explosiveness for long, a couple of missed haymakers and he's gonna be exhausted.

It also might play into his favour that Yoel will try knock him out instead of wrestling, I would say it's pretty much guaranteed that if it goes to championship rounds Bisping is gonna win round 4 and 5, Yoel will just be too tired to put up a decent offense, so as Long as Bisping can win one of the earlier rounds and keep it going till the champ rounds he's got a very good chance of winning, so if Yoel tries to explode and gasses early Bisping has a good chance of winning round 3 as well.

Not that I don't think Yoel can just wrestlefuck him for 5 rounds or knock him out, just saying that from Bispings point of view Yoel is his easiest match up in the top 5

guys is Romero even gonna get past whittaker?

I think that robert has a pretty good style for taking out romero as well

what if Yoel does those crazy flying knees though?

Bisping didn't look so good when Anderson Silva nailed him with one of those

From Michael's point of view, hopefully not.

But Robbo showed really good takedown defence and awareness against Jacare and definitely knows how to push the pace so there's a good chance he can win, I'd probably bet on Romero for that fight just because I think Rob's gonna go for the finish and could leave himself open by doing that.

In Bispings defence he was looking away and asking for his mouthguard, his own fault because he should defend himself at all times, but unlikely such a similar situation would arise again, plus Yoel is live 7 or 8 cm's shorter than Bisping, whereas Silva was taller than him, so it'd be hard for Yoel to land one of those standing.

Also Bisping doesn't really use takedowns himself much and definitely won't against Yoel, so unlikely Yoel will get a Chris Weidman type opportunity to catch him going in.

Plus Bisping survived that, he was definitely down shit street and saved by the bell, but still, that is a testament to how strong his chin is.

1. Drink cold water. Remember that a calorie is the amount of energy required to heat up 1 liter of water 1 centigrade. Thus 3 liters of cold water a day is about 100 extra calories burned
2. Hydration expands circulating blood volume, this helps bring hormones where they need to go and aids in fat loss and muscle growth
3. Hydration prevents overloading the liver. Metabolites that accrue from fat mobilization are re-routed to the kidneys instead of the liver when adequately hydrated. This is important because the liver also processes mobilized fat, the less you burden it with other stuff, the better
4. Hydration ensures adequate expansion of the cell interior which better exposes hormone receptors (think of a deflated balloon vs a fully inflated balloon)
5. Last but not least, hydration ensures that the body doesn't go into fat storage mode during a caloric deficit. Inadequate hydration in a caloric deficit tells the body a starvation state is incoming, so it stores fat and burns muscle--it also increases appetite for the same reason.

In short, drink plenty of ice-cold water throughout the day.

Hope not. RW is pretty good though. Has enough power to stop him.

Still, Romero has disgusting power and he's enough of a piece of shit that he'll probably win.

Honestly, I think constantly wrestling would be a bad choice for Romero. I have severe doubts he'll try that, and even more doubts he'd win using that.

He's going to do pretty much nothing the entire fight and have an explosion once every couple of rounds. If he wins a decision, it will be because he exploded three times in three rounds and won.

Bisping's best chance is to get the fuck away everytime Romero starts actually moving more. His best bet would be for Romero to explode into a huge takedown, scramble to his feet and get on his bike until his Rage of Jesus meter goes down.

That's on the defense anyway. All he needs to do for offense is literally anything as long as he moves around as he's doing it.

yeah but what if Romero tries to hold Bisping down, and then he feels him getting up so he tactically shits his pants?

can lord Bisping survive Romero's explosive shots long enough to wait for him to get gassed?

Similar to surviving Hendo's big shots in the rematch?

That is the question.

He needs to just make him miss or hope Romero starts his explosion with a takedown.

That's why I think Bisping has a good chance, odds are Bisping can survive getting hit by some really big shots, and his striking is way better so he can probably avoid a few as well.

Plus he's got a great jab, he'll just pepper Yoel with a jab and some leg kicks etc, nothing to badly hurt him but just too keep Yoel moving and fighting nonstop.

Imagine the first two rounds Bisping just never gives him a break, always popping a jab, always making Yoel chase, making Yoel throw big shots and missing and even if he gets hit just eating it and keeps pushing forward, Yoe'll be exhausted by round 3 and Bisping will just be warming up.

is bisping going to be in any shape to be bouncing around the entire fight and throwing kicks?

it sounds like he REALLY fucked his knee up, he's gotten a double surgery on it since his last fight

I just watched Yoel's highlights. He has barely any unless it's of him winning the fight or almost winning it. He's a lot sloppier than I remember too.

So that's good. He still hits hard and is fast as fuck though. He's like what Hector Lombard used to back when he became Bellator champ. He's less active but saves it all for big combos and attacks.

Yeah but he's smart, he's not gonna come back if he can't fight properly, he won't let himself be pressured into the fight early, he's been very clear that he's not fighting till at least September.

Yeah Yoel is a bit overrated and Bisping has been criminally underrated his whole career, really hope Yoel gets the interim and they fight

I agree, not sure why Bisping has always been so hated

maybe because he started his career by making fun of a deaf guy back on the ultimate fighter?

personally, I thought he was charming and hilarious back then

I see the Yoel/Bisping fight like Bisping/Hendo II

Long periods of inactivity, punctuated with explosive knockdowns.

The difference is that Yoel will not let Bisping survive the ground and pound, and certainly won't let him get back up. He's probably got the best wrestling pedigree in UFC history.

Part of it was I think American audiences didn't really understand his banter, thought he was a genuine asshole, instead of him really just playing around a lot.

He did do a couple of not cool things early on his career, like spitting on someone's corner and stuff but he's that was when he was super young, he hasn't done anything genuinely disrespectful for a long time.

Also I think the American audiences just didn't like seeing a brit come and and beat the fuck out of everyone, he was 15-0 before he lost to Hendo

how often has yoel actually exercised his "mystical wrestling" ?

Or ground and pound for that matter?

One
Hundred
And
Twenty
Ounces
Per
Day
Minimum

Off of the top of my head he almost killed Jacaré with gnp, and mauled Machida.

He also outwrestled Weidman.

>couldn't even finish someone with GnP

>"wrestled" weidman
he was just tossing around a manlet, does that even count? it was like watching someone take a midget for a hoedown throwdown

> Chris is 6'1

I mean c'mon, dudes big, he's 188 cm

> In before you're 6'5 and everyone shorter is a manlet

Also Yoel is a manlet, he's only 5'10

he also finished Brunson with ground and pound to the fucking ribs
also Ronny Markes
also Tim Kennedy
also Clifford Starks

Daily reminder (((they))) want you to drink more water.

i greatly enjoyed bisping knocking rockhold's head off, but i don't see a yoel fight going well for bisping

bisping is very hittable, as evidenced by him being dropped twice by ancient hendo in their recent fight, and yoel has the power and explosiveness to hurt him badly

i think romero/whitaker is actually a much more compelling matchup than romero/bisping, wish it was for the belt

thank

it is not a fun way to go user. in fact it is quite the opposite

>1. : nice broscience
>rest: bang on

had to use my hand to stop my mouthful of tea fucking my keyboard up even more

Bisping's defensive wrestling might work against people like Cung Le who have accolades in junior college, but Romero is an Olympic silver medallist who was taking people down without training his wrestling for years. Ever since the Brunson fight, Romero is focussing on wrestling again and we all saw how easily he foot swept Weidman. Silva's BJJ black belt means nothing in regards to his ability to stand up from a wrestler, because it's not in his skill set.

I do agree that Romero could have trouble keeping Bisping down, but he doesn't have to keep him down for long if he inflicts that savage ground and pound (Machida comes to mind).

>patton posting
huh?

Weidman is called "The All American" for fuck's sakes and he was OUTWRESTLED by Yoel. That foot sweep was a thing of beauty, and Yoel didn't even bother to engage Weidman on the ground after it. A foot sweep is an incredibly difficult and impressive technique in wrestling, because unlike judo you don't have the gi which can help maneuver an opponent with kazushi. There's a reason Steve Mocco is legendary in wrestling for being so damned good with a foot sweep.

>1.: actual solid science
>rest: broscience like "starvation mode" et cetera

*tips fedora*

High level fighters (unlike low level fighters like Kimo) are known for their intellectual transcendence beyond the petty delusions of organized religion.

Thanks brah

Big fucking Mike Patton

>dat cauliflower ear
once it is seen it cannot be unseen

10 SCOOPS CMON

Your teeth are gonna get fucked from all that citric acid.
Get on water, my dude. Water is good. Allah bless water.

Well, you need water to not die. Especially when you are sweating your balls off in gym.

I like you thanks user

Not gonna lie. I've only been drinking about 14-15 glasses of water (as the liquid, no soda bullshit) on rest days, and double, sometimes triple, that if I've done any sort of exercise that day, at all. That means all 6 days of the week.

I feel fucking amazing. I've never been dehydrated in the past decade, my skin is fucking healthy as fuck, stopped losing my hair (for some reason), and overall feel more energetic than when I only drank about 5-6 glasses a day.

Like, I have no fucking problems anymore ever since I left soda and alcohol. Water is amazing, cherish it. Not everyone gets to be as lucky as you.