Is there such a thing as a supplement (not roids) that will ACTUALLY help? It seems like eating and lifting are it...

Is there such a thing as a supplement (not roids) that will ACTUALLY help? It seems like eating and lifting are it, really.

Eating and lifting is it. Just optimise those two.
Don't create a new thread for something this basic next time

You can try gimmicky natural test boosters from GNC. All they really did for me was grow more hair out of my mole.

Zinc helps if you are deficient

Fish Oil seems good

Most others sound like memes

SARMs and creatine

get your sleep nigga

This. SARMs work but pricing is iffy. Cheaper to have it imported from the UK.

Test E and D-Bol for bulking

Test E, Clen, and Tren for cutting

Dont waste money on supplements that don't work

Vitamin E
Zinc
fish oil

Vitamin D and albuterol

Water and sleep

Anybody here ever take boron? The science sounds right, but people love to sell you shit you don't need.

Creatine

>doesn't offer sauce

Creatine obv.
Vit D, fish oil, boron, and Ashwaganda. Magnesium citrate is good too, I usually get around 300-500mg of that a day. A quality pre workout with beta alanine. Melatonin at night.

doesnt whey protein work?

Basically everything you need

This is correct. If you're not seeing progress from eating and lifting, try eating and lifting SARM more.

Whey is food, not a suppliment

make sure you get your vitamin c, unless you like rust

whey protein isolate

How do you know fish oil works?

There's been studies on Omega-3's and the evidence is pretty clear

Of course, you can get it from Omega-3 enriched eggs, too. Also
>15:55:55

>1h42m
>nobody has noticed I suggested two (2) steroids
>tfw humor is too complex to get (You)s

I meant how do you notice it works?

It's not particularly noticeable

Oh, OK. So it's like your bulge when you wear tight briefs.

omega-3's generally improve vascular health and whatnot. So it'll help get more nutrients to muscles but it's really more of a general health thing than a muscle building supplement.

Got it. It's a general health thing, but the effects are hard to discern, like the outline of your little baby penis when you're in a tiny wet speedo.

You think about dicks a lot

Just clothed dicks. It's not gay if I only get off from the guy's body and the prospect of catching a glimpse of his penis outline.

l-theanine
yohimbine
creatine

then there are others that help if you are deficient, like zinc, magnesium and so on.