L Taurine, L Carnitine, Sea Kelp

Does Taurine and Carnitine works or it is just a meme?

Is Sea Kelp good to reduce fat and have a better metabolism?

Which kind of improvement can i get from this?

I'm on Whey, Fish Oil and -Zinc,Magnesium,Calcium,Vitamin D-

Other urls found in this thread:

anabolicmen.com/section/supplements/
anabolicmen.com/tongkat-ali-testosterone/
jissn.biomedcentral.com/articles/10.1186/1550-2783-10-28
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/23243445
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

bump

really nobody?

How overweight are you?
How many days are you training per week?
How much cardio are you doing?
How long have you been tracking calories macros?

these are all things to consider before buying supplements to aid weight loss. These pills will NEVER in any way shape or form make up for a bad diet. So if you arent already consistently losing weight month to month, theyre basically a waste of time.

i only consider these specifically for a harder dick. I only lift and am currently struggling to get above maintenance cals. Would this suit me?

I had blood pressure spike from 200g magnesium supplement. Is this bad?

Tongkat ali, l-arginine, DHEA (only if 27+ I'd say) if you want a harder dick.

Also the cum holy grail works if you want all that.

Combined ashwigandha and weight lifting. Woke up with massive boners and felt like a 18 year old boy again

>Does Taurine and Carnitine works or it is just a meme?
mostly meme

>Is Sea Kelp good to reduce fat and have a better metabolism?
kelp is a source of iodine, which is an essential nutrient for thyroid function, if you have a healthy thyroid then it isn't going to help

anything that claims to "fix" or "improve" or "speed up" your metabolism is a scam... unless you want to go /fraud/ in which case there are hormones, clen, dnp, and more!

>all those supps

Stop wasting your fucking money. If you want a good supplement that works, hop on test. Anything else is just placebo bullshit.

Stop lying. Some herbs have been studied and they do in fact help, though not as much as injections, obviously.

anabolicmen.com/section/supplements/

>links to a site that advertises and sells supplements

you can't really be this stupid

Which one did you take? I got some when I was touring India and didn't notice anything. I think it was just ground up root - the Organic India brand.

And you are not thorough. In this one, for example, about Tongkat Ali, he links to over 7 studies done about the plant. Kill yourself.

anabolicmen.com/tongkat-ali-testosterone/

Just because someone is selling something, doesn't mean they don't provide a good summary of information and links to actual data.

My psychiatrist gave me it in pill form for bipolar disorder. It's called sensoril.

are you capable of interpreting those studies yourself and understanding where there are problems with the design of the studies?

because i clicked one at random and surprise! the "study" didn't even have a control group. AKA a completely invalid "experiment", and one likely done AT THE BEHEST OF COMPANIES THAT MAKE THESE SUPPLEMENTS.

IF YOU DON'T THINK THIS HAPPENS YOU HAVE 0 UNDERSTANDING OF THESE INDUSTRIES AND OF SCIENCE. DURR.

>Does Taurine and Carnitine works or it is just a meme?
>Which kind of improvement can i get from this?
You will get no improvement only a return to nutrient sufficiency from deficiency.

i controlled your mom's "group" last night if you know what i'm saying.

Tongkat ali has been known to the locals to increase a man's "strength" for centuries. Folk remedies for various ailments are usually rooted in said culture's collective memory as having proven out over generations of use - that's why they keep using them, because they work.

I'm more of the mind to try it myself and see if it works, if there's enough anecdotal evidence for it, and tongkat proved itself to work for me. There are also studies from those links with a control group of mice which received no tongkat. Keep reading them if you care to.

check out r3ddit.com/r/supplements if you want more info

oh wow folk remedies how valuable

you know what's also been used by locals to increase strength and vitality for centuries? cow manure and urine in india

they can't possibly be wrong, rub cow urine on your face like indians. oh, by the way, the horns/tusks of all endangered african elements will give you a boner. eat those, kill those animal so you can eat the things.

You know what else naturally increases testosterone levels? Exogenous fucking test. It's even much cheaper too. But go ahead, give your natural test a 10% increase or some bullshit, instead of just putting yourself at the very top of the upper range or slightly above and cruising.

False equivalence. You are too much of an absolutist.

Here's the two that are controlled with placebos given to one group, and those without placebo had statistically significant improvements.

jissn.biomedcentral.com/articles/10.1186/1550-2783-10-28

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/23243445

You also debate like a kike: loud and rude. One gets the idea that your arms are flailing about.

>one of the studies measures self-reported subjective criteria such as "tension" and "anger"
>second study appears soundly designed

congratulations, out of 7 "studies" 1 is valid. now you understand why this should be scrutinized and you should not post the link you posted as authoritative information, period.

don't do this shit with me around i will make you look stupid every time if you dont acknowledge the truth of what the experiments are. t. exercise science user

I consent they should be more scrutinized. You should also work on being more polite.