I'm just tagging Veeky Forums as a whole

I'm just tagging Veeky Forums as a whole

Go away Jeff

Veeky Forums BTFO ONCE AGAIN

Found someone with no social life

He is right though, just need some roids and drugs.

Last weekend I was at a party on 4 fa with 1 tab of ecstasy. Whilst on test/tren.
Everyone went crazy, people were taking pics with me, girls were groping me, completely insane.
Wouldn't do it more often then every 6 weeks though, more like every 8-10.
Got to watch out for your serotonin and dopamine receptors.
But just load up on anti oxidants, drink enough, eat loads of veggies and fruit and you are golden.

Parties are for degenerates.

Dun dun sums usn

>Spartan outfit
>sneakers

Jeff pls go

>trust me, im a professional at sleezy holloween costumes

>xD

>xD

please leave

True. A real man stays at home reading philosophy books

So delusional

gotta show off those Js

>dancing with a 3/10 whore I wouldn't touch with a ten foot pole
>"hey look at me when I don't roid I've a life I'm doing selfies on Saturday and dancing like a cretin"
Pathetic attempt to steal my recovery. Shoo shoo gains goblin

Delete this now... I... I h-have a social life! I'm about to go to the gym... then read... and... nevermind.

is this scooby?

no, he's jeff's bf

If he wore flats he would lose the extra 1.5 inches you get from wearing sneakers. Doesn't want to look too short next to his girl in heels.

JEFF, PLEASE DO EVACUATE THE FORUM

burn the profligates

looks like someone chose to be a sick cunt

>no hoverhand

I'm slightly dissapointed.

no, he's dooby

not shown: the six days a week he is either at the gym, out playing frisbee with the bros, or eating spinach omelettes for breakfast

A real man does both.

Also not shown: his bf pining his ass with da roids and then doing whippets and eating out his asshole

what is this new meme about whippets I read it everywhere

Jeff pls go

>spartan outfit
>make up

What is the cutoff age to go to parties and muzz like a sick kunt?

Idk man I went to a small gettogether last night with some people I barely even know. Not everyone on here is socially autistic.

Nah man he is doing it all wrong. His hair and face are just wrong for a spartan. This costume could've been so much better.

>not being tall enough to tower over the bitch regardless

Ikr? I was the OP of a bumble thread the other day and those fucks kept making me using lines about huffing whippets

>being this new to chan culture
>not understanding arrow quotes
he's making fun of redditfags like you

No one likes you Jeff.

People still use "xD"? I guess it doesnt matter because chad but still pretty faggy

Where's the frog dog

I imagine that faggot searching for any excuse to remove his shirt, which is a size smaller anyway. cringe as fuck