"crunches are awful and do nothing for you, do planks instead" - one "expert"

>"crunches are awful and do nothing for you, do planks instead" - one "expert"

>"planks are awful and do nothing for you, do crunches instead" - another "expert"

WHICH / ONE

Squats and deadlifts

both crunches and planks are awful and do nothing for you, do hanging leg raises instead

do both, can't lose then

SQUATS AND OATS

Losing bodyfat and doing heavy compounds

Diet
Hang upside down and do crunches
Hanging leg raises
Pull ups
Deadlifts

do everything stop being retarded

Planks with dick thrusts mixed in are what you should be doing. It's practice for sex. So you're increasing your missionary stamina and rhythm. Your entire core is going to be stronger, tighter, look better.

That and side bends are all you need to do. Everything else is unnecessary.

literally don't do either one
don't do any shitty targeted exercise
do squats and deadlifts instead

>exercise without full ROM that puts unnecessary stress on your neck
>isometric exercise
Choose neither, faggot

These people are idiots Lmao

Probably Mark Rippletoe Starting Fatman Strength fags.

>abs

ab rollouts are pretty much the best single ab workout you can do. some other good ones include hanging leg raises, weighted crunches and long lever planks. regular planks are utter shit and no squats and deadlifts are not effective for abs.

>Planks with dick thrusts
i do this but I use the small sized exercsie ball. it even has a little hole cut out in the middle for your dick.

so glad my gym thinks of their customers

I always thought those wheel things worked the shoulders more.

This. Whenever I have sex for the first time in a while, my abs will be sore the next day.

ss+gomad

>Feel abdominal muscles working
>have progress
>caring what some dumb ass "experts" think
By the way Saddam Hussain definitely has weapons of mass destruction. If we'll just continue with the surge a bit longer we'll find them.

you can do them with a bar with rotating collars. they do work more than the abs but they work the abs insanely well. they are to abs as deadlifts are to posterior chain.

Do a 10 minutes of planking everyday and tell me you have no significant progress after a month

might be pretty good if you weigh 600 pounds
if you're anywhere near fit you can plank for an hour and stop because you get bored wasting the whole fucking day

Shove that one up your ass user. Bruce Lee once planked for 30 minutes and that was considered impressive. You do realize your stomach isn't allowed to touch the ground, right?

you're in some sort of fantasy world bro
if that story is true, he was probably doing some sort of hyper maximum contraction plank because he's bruce lee and that's what the kind of shit he used to do

Leg raises > planks.
That's just how it is.
L-sits are the best for abs, though.

>do 200 push-ups bro then we talk

uh no