Anyone else end up crushing on a 4/10 girl after becoming fit or am i weird

My original motivation for getting fit was so that I could sleep with qt 3.14's. But as I've been losing weight and building muscle I've developed a crush on a girl at work 6 years older than me(I'm 25). I can't stop thinking about her and I always look for an excuse to talk to her just to hear her laugh and see her 4/10 smile. Am I weird? Did I do Veeky Forums wrong? I wanted to fuck and chuck but now I just want to settle down with an average looking girl who is slightly chubby.

A bit about me:
>college drop out(want to go back and finish and fuck college sluts)
>work in warehouse as a laborer
>still need to improve a lot but definitely seeing results(girls talk to me more, always smiling)

Her:
>5.8/10 on a good day
>college graduate on management team
>always on my mind

Anyone else become attracted to totally average girls after becoming fit? Is it just a phase? She is really sweet and has a great personality. If I commit to her, my concern is that as I become more fit I would lose interest and break her heart. I would hate to be that guy honestly.

Pls help

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=yMn1hzSP-V4
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

You're just insecure and it shows in that you aim low so as not to fear failure and rejection.

You could just be very compatible. Try it out. Who gives a fuck. It's your life.

>you aim low so as not to fear failure and rejection.
which is why it's gonna really fucking hurt when the 4/10 does reject you
don't even risk it, the damage will be catastrophic

Sounds like maturity. Fucking college sluts can be awesome if you go to a good college since they are also smart. Haven't fucked a dumb slut but maybe a smart chick that is average looking is better than a dumb bimbo.

I'm the same, I exclusively aim for 4/5/6's, 7+ girls and guy actually make me angry just seeing them.

This is probably why I have these feelings desu

You've been working hard and need appreciation for all that you've achieved and so you're seeking an easy source for that affection.

I'm in the same boat as you user. Gf dumped me a week ago and I really miss that sense of belonging having a gf gives you. But if you chase this girl it'll only be for yourself and not for her, you don't really like her you just like what she can offer you.

Keep improving yourself user. Get involved in your local church/volunteer, you'll find better women there.

you're just overthinking this. if you like her ask her out. if not, don't. jesus christ.

Have you had a dry spell, OP? I tend to crush on 4/10s after a month long dry spell...then I feel shame and disgust after I smash.

Maybe. But I find it easy to talk to better looking girls too.
Also maybe. I find out coversations enjoyable and more fulfilling
It's probably this desu though

Will she suspect what my intentions are? She must know she isn't the cutest girl around
Lol

Nah man you gotta base your real life relationships on internet autism communities that argue endlessly about numerically categorizing every person in the world based on attractiveness.

Yeah you're weird. You should be liking dudes now.

>Maybe. But I find it easy to talk to better looking girls too.

Thats because you've accepted you won't get them before you even try.

I can talk to 10/10s with ease because I already have a gf.
I'd probably spaghetti around them if I was singer.

I can see that. I'm a little surprised by all the insight in this thread. Given me a lot to think through

What's your objection to her looks? Are you worried that you're not physically attracted to her, or are you worried about being seen with someone you think is below your level? The first one is a legitimate concern. The second is something that fades away as you mature.

It sounds like you like this girl enough to at least give it a shot. Ask her out and see what happens.

>Will she suspect what my intentions are? She must know she isn't the cutest girl around

literally who cares

whyyoumakingitcomplicateditseasyblackman.jpg

post her pic and let Veeky Forums be the judge

You're fine. You'll be fine.
There is no reason not to follow your heart

Are you me?

>collage dropout
>work in a warehouse
>crushing on a 4/10 womanlet who's 4 years older than me and has pretty obvious lipidema
>have been with a few girls before but I can't even talk to her without spilling spaghetti

My concern is that I would eventually lose interest for a better looking girl despite the fact that I can really connect with her. My other concern is if I don't go for it, I might not connect as well with a much more attractive girl. I also want to fuck around before settling down but seeing as she is older, she probably has less time to wait than I do

Lol no
I probably am you 0_o
Do you intend to go back to school? How old are you?

How tall are you, OP?

5'6"
Pls no bully

maybe once I get my mind and body in order and find something that interests me.

That's my plan. Improve myself physically and mentally first while I save up. So glad I found this board

Was just curious breh. You do you, although I think this attraction to the girl in management may have something to do with the lack of females around you.

>never been stronger mentally and physically
>crushing on a tatted fat single mother who is 6 years my senior because muh personality

what the fuck? if i was in my teens or very early 20s I would have fallen head over heals. But I'm strong enough in my mind to not have a oneitis, just keeping all my cards on the table and see what happens.

I guess I'm just craving intimacy pretty bad. Probably should do the same and wait till I make more progress

Yep. intimacy craving is the hardest shit I had to control. Even no fap and no caffeine is simpler than that.

Interesting thread concept, I'm in the opposite situation. Been smashing a 3/10 for a long time, because dat personality, and because she has gotten attached to me.

Now I'm hitting the gym and cuttinghard though, and my obsession with hotter girls is exploding. I know I must see this improvement through so I can slay at maximum. Life is too short to settle on girls you aren't attracted to, brahs. Keep your eye on the prize, keep the fire lit, and you'll make it.

youtube.com/watch?v=yMn1hzSP-V4

thread theme

I am slowly getting back into lifting after a back injury. But at the peak of my strength women were crushing on me. There was no necessity for me to crush on anyone. Making it is the same thing as not obsessing over women - because you don't feel the *need* to. Real fucking talk

wow this is actually good

How did you control it? At work all I can think about is the next time I can talk to her.
I like personalities though. It means the girl isn't boring. But I also do want to slay lol
Did you break it off with 3/10?

How old are you? will girls crush on me when I hit peak strength? Am 25 and sometimes I feel pretty old because the younger crowd at work is 19-21

>tfw 28 and the crowd at my job is 40+

>How did you control it?
sour grapes technique, it works.

Literally what? Never heard of that

probably goes something like this
>I didn't really want that girl
>She's ugly anyway
>I deserve much better

Not quite, still "friends" and bang intermittently. She's very attached, and I'm very indifferent.

Crushes are fucking weird man.

A few years ago I was doing an internship, and there was this other girl what was an honest to god 2/10, not even exaggerating. And I had a huge crush on her for like a month, only got over it because the internship ended.

I also had (and still have) a super cute gf, so it's not the "you're afraid of rejection so you aim low" kind of thing.