Make fun of this Vegan

but only if you can lift as much

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/6wWMZOie08I
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

He looks dyel

youtu.be/6wWMZOie08I

vid rel is me, waiting for him to finish with ss and start some int gains

Guess that rules out most of Veeky Forums.

He literally only went vegan recently. He was eating meat for years

steroids are not vegan

lmao
>white people

I love watching the lad train but his popping knees make me uncomfortable

Why isn't clarence open about his steroid use? I often feel like he's the kind of person that wouldn't mind mentioning it.

Is that Sam Hyde?

clarence, ya bum

laws n shit

I'm amazed at how strong this fucker is every time.
He just looks like any other gym dude, but fucking pushes such insane weight. Is it mostly from perfect form?

>Looks like any other gym dude
didn't you see him shirtless from that recent video? looks thicc af

Why doesn't Clarence actually compete in the olympics?

His snatch is a kg over the world record for his weight class and his C&J is pretty damn close as well

hes vegan because hes roiding and roids bump up your blood pressure so you gotta be careful

Drug testing

Yeah but everyone at the olympics is on gear. I guess he doesn't have access to the resources they have in terms of hiding their drug use?

His abuse is bigger and way more obvious then others.

Is it possible to oly lift and actually have knees/hips after many years?

It seems like some fun shit to try but I also enjoy having joints and tendons

Yes

A lot of oly lifters have better joints later in life, but it seems to really depend on how hard you push it.

Actual Olympian lifters sometimes have fucked up joints from years of abuse and overtraining.

Strongly depends on style of training

All I'm really concerned about is if I toss in some proper form oly lifts at reasonable weight if I'll get a one way ticket on the slow train to crippleville

Seems it's not that bad but I'd love to read some shit about it for peace of mind

>Everyone on the olympics is on gear
Bullshit.

The rift between roids and natty strength levels is absurd, if it really was the case that olympians weren't on gear there'd be random dudes who don't care about competing repping weights 50 kilos over oly world records for their weight classes.

>5

Olympian strongmen train full body every single day of the week. They do not use programs to train strength, rather their routines consist of prolonged reps. They've trained to the point where they can lift heavy weight a consecutive amount of time without getting tired because it's literally their career they have the time, money, and training to obtain those lifts. Steroids would only get in the way.

Abadjiev is like 85 years old, how many 85 year olds do you know who can even squat to parallel and stand up again?

does he really take roids? he's prerty muscular no doubt, but he doesnt look as big (or lean) as a standard roid user.

He looks like the standard guy who lifts for strength. His muscles actually have a use. They aren't just for show.

tell me a natty that basically only does oly lifts and that looks like him and lifts the amount of weight clarence does

pic related was permabanned by the IWF for drug use.
He was/is strong as holy fuck but you would barely be able to tell by looking at him

I know this is a joke but steroids are vegan.
They're usually made from soy or yams

He takes dbol

>based grandpa mode

How tall is Clarence even? and also his little midget friend?

Can I use as many steroids as him?

you are fucking deluded if you think all top level athletes are not roiding

clarence doesn't even look like he li-

That tyson cunt is irritating

here is someone who has no idea what a standard roid user looks like

I bet I could run faster then him though. Could also probably beat him in a fight.

than*

Test is usually synthesized from cholesterol

I doubt it honestly. Dude has power and speed like you wouldnt believe. His sprints are probably insane. You might be able to run longer though.

Clarence does tricking, has tree trunks for legs, and is on roids. He'll easily beat you

clarence looks like a monster now, he was kind of handsome back when he was natty and leaner, now he looks like a fucking ugly beast