Wouldn't you get fat from eating shit like this?

Or are calories all that really matter? Not the quality of food.

When you're on roids you can eat anything you want, it doesn't matter

Guarantee that's not what got him there. Also sterons

Ps,Tren and Castrol Edge.

Guys who fix their eyebrows are so incredibly gay they would need two pink stars in the coming fourth reich. The same goes for shaving body parts other than beard (trimming is OK in very hairy individuals). Disagreeing with this is the same as coming out of the closet.

Eating some fast food once in a while won't make you fat. Actually you could eat it every day and not gain weight as long as you don't eat too many calories. It's amazing how many people don't understand this.

do you actually believe 1000kcal of fine pasta from an expensive restaurant will make you less fat than 1000kcal of 1 dollar hambuger?

fast food gives cancer

almost everything does

Well, assuming you talk about non steroid use.
If you're not over your calorie need per day, you won't gain weight, I mean, how? you have less energy than you needed that day.
If you're over it, you will gain weight, obviously.

Macros (and micros) help determine the kind of shit that happens though. They all go through a different process in the body and serve different purposes. So no, for example you won't gain muscle if your whole diet is 90% carbs and 10% fat, or maybe you will but not at any noticeable or interesting rate.
This is why calories in, calories out, is only for newbs and only works for those initially losing weight.

If that doesnt meet your calorie intake to gain weight then you wont get fat

Fucking idiot

CR7 fix his eyebros and he isnt gay

>

Lol i knew it

While writting my post i was thinking you are going to post that pic

He's bi. He paid some chick to have babies for him, which is kind of gay, but he also has a gf that he got pregnant.

DNP or IIFYM or both

The only bad part of that meal is the bun.

Potatoes are good for you
Frying is only bad if you use bad oil
Meat is good for you

EVERYTHING GIVE YOU CANCER!!! IRONICALLY I COULD EAT A CANCER TUMOR AND NOT GET FUCKING CANCER!!! I'LL EAT WHAT I FUCKING LIKE!!!FACT!!!

is a mono brow better?

Muh bread is bad meme

you have to actually run and or get your heart rate up fatty.

I push prowler, run hills, and play basketball 3x a week minimum on top of lifting.

He probably doesn't eat like that all the time, and if he does, it'll probably catch up to him sooner or later, especially if he dips in activity.

But with muscles like that, his body is going to burn through that meal assuming it's an every-once-in-a-while thing.

Also steroids.

It's not bad, its just the worst thing there

Cheat day bro

Something about his arms look so incredibly fake, like synthol but a harder form of synthol. Almost like implants.