Will i ever look good with super wide hips

My hips are wide
Really fucking wide
My shoulders aren't even that narrow tbf tho so is it ever possible to get a good looking physique with this shitty structure

Become trap

You might as well just fuck men.

take test
never do squats/deadlifts
only do weighted pullups for back
workout chest hard, shoulders harder

Either become trap or hop on test and grow massive lats, delts and core

how is this kind of body physically possible

Trap is off limits what do i do

post ass

Holy shit OP you have better curves than most girls. Would fuck your boipucci/10

How much fucking estrogen was your mom on when she was pregnant with you? Did you practically bathe in it when you were a kid?

A guy should NOT have that body. Post dicc

That hourglass bod

Your frame will never change so get used to not liking it. Admitting is the first step. One day you will learn to like your body :)

L...l...ondon...

would hug from behind, no homo

Yeah but I'm saying what should I do fitness wise to get it looking at least bearable

Do what everyone else does to look good and build some muscle, you look like you haven't touched a weight in your life

AHAHAHAHA
HAHAHA
HA

Would put in maids outfit and mount.

Is it rlly that bad guys...

You have to be at least 18 to post here.

(Hiding your hips with angles doesn't make them smaller in real life)

this honestly, you have a belly/hip curve that is so fookin hot... on girls...

Got a little aroused doing this desu

You even have a girlish face. If you had longer hair I would not be able to guess your gender

underage

Do a ton of squats and some deads. Having a stronger core and bigger legs will make your hips less noticeable.

it looks better here but uhm.. yeah , get on Test injections maybe.

Tbh bro u had way too much estrogen throughout your life. Like you remind me of my ex girlfriend and we always talked about how she was so fertile because her body was just made for it LMAO. Sorry bro. If u really wanna change it maybe take test, reality of it.. Work with what u got

Jealous to be honest.

I've seen women who have given birth have more narrow hips than you

>klinefelters level: 10,000

Just become a trap

Amount of X chromosomes ->2

how stupid do you have to be to think having wide and dense bone structure is a disadvantage?

and to all the dyel fucking retards claiming estrogen causes this... lmao, this is pure test.

hit the fucking prowler, run hills, lift heavy. you have way better athletic advantage than these effeminate chumps with chicken legs in waist size 30 pants

Your hour glass figure is confusing my dick. At least wear some panties so I can feel better about it.

Lots of pullups to grow those lats.

are you half asian?

bruh don't bully

damn, muh dik
no homo

I would love to fuck your future daughter

sexy. Please bless the world and have lots of daughters with hips like those

lats, traps, and delts will draw the eye away from your middle and if not creating a V-taper, at least giving you a solid rectangle shape

It is not that your hips are wide, it is more that your entire torso is narrow.
Best get lifting.

Thanks for the rare actual advice guys.
Defo gonna work on my core and gonna start bulking.
I lost like 25 pounds in the past 6 months so I never really noticed how awful my hips where with all the fat

try going vegan.

Yes

Where does your fat normally sit? Implying that you've had enough time on this earth to fluctuate weight changes other than puberty

Actually 18 to put all the underage shit to rest and usually around my man tits, legs, butt and a little stomach. I literally gain weight where girls do but yet I have a deep voice, can grow a beard and I have a big dick Wtf is wrong with my hormones

Yes.
It is possible to look really fucking good if you go for heracles mode. Is that mode possible natty? Fuck no. Is something alike attainable? Possibly. The most important thing is to fill out your sides to get out of hourglass mode. What muscle groups should one work to do that?

I'm also 6ft 1

Using a statue for body goals is the same as using an anime character, just aim for non fictional people's bodies

Have the same problem as you, not as bad though. If you're going to bulk you had better expect to get angry and depressed because you are going to look like a pear. That little bit of fat for your upper body to build on is going to pale in comparison to the size your hips will get. And you're going to think a couple of squats will help make them smaller. nah brah they won't. Push through all of that ( don't look at them stretch marks ) and maybe you'll be alright if you only do top half workouts.

source: bigdickdon'tmeenshitwhenyougothips

>not gonna make it

It's more of an ideal than an actual goal

get a wide back from pull ups and rows

and really just work on everything and eat and sleep well get /thicc/

Bro you need to test yourself because you like like you have klinefelter syndrome

I looked almost exactly like you op before lifting. I still look bad but I'm on the way.

Basically this and do a lot of heavy pull ups and delt work, especially rear delts. Guys like us will never be physique competitors, but we can look strong and good. Think more thicc mode.

Also consider test and tren in the future.
Lift hard and eat hard man, we'll all make it in our own way

just fucking lift dude, you'll look great

Thanks for this, just looked into it and i have a lot of the signs. Wish me luck

>The most important thing is to fill out your sides to get out of hourglass mode. What muscle groups should one work to do that?

wondering the same to go full tank mode

Become trans and sell that boipussy

Probably not klinefelter, could definitely be low test. You look pretty young, it is uber worth it to get a test for your test bro, could make a world of difference. While you're at it ask the docs if you are on track for your age regarding height. If you meet the reqs my understanding is they will give you hgh until you reach the average of your parents height (and possibly a little after) - definitely something I wish I'd done when I was your age.

Good luck, and godspeed hipsbro.

3 years to get that?

I was skinny and didnt take not even a year to have some muscle

How long have you been lifting and pic of your body

Focus on medial delts loads. do loads of shoulder/delt volume all the time. also do lots of volume for lats

muscular and wide hips still looks better than skinny wide hips

I'm sorry

I have a similar problem to OP. should i try and fill out my sides or totally avoid bulking them up? seems like large shoulders will just increase the hourglass shape...

I want to breed your boipucci

That's a better image, but for the love of christ work your chest and abs. They look pitifully flat.

LMAO

Your hips aren't that big, your ribcage is just really narrow and you have zero upper body muscle.

Build lats, obliques and shoulders... actually you need to build everything.

fuck you, I want to be trap mode but instead I'm stuck with wide shoulders and a barrel chest, appreciate what you have dammit

It;s like an Instant V-Taper !
Thou art gifted !

>I could be wrong.

faggot so many people have wide hips no one cares except Veeky Forums, you have a good frame otherwise. just lift and focus mainly on delts traps lats

OP vs the other pic...it's all angles faggot. You'll be fine

L-London?

Oh im starting to hate summer

3 month lifting

I was 155, 3 month later and im 170, im 5 11

Forgot pic

How are you not someone's cute trap bitch boy? Embrace your purpose in life, those are some breeding hips.

Gain 30 pounds

It's no really that your hips are too wide, the problem is that your shoulders are too small. Work on your back and shoulders and you'll be fine, dont worry so much.

find yourself a nice bf to be submissive for

I have big hips and this has always worked.

Pants will always look too baggy though. No hope on that OP

Where the fuck is your body hair?

Damn bro you even have a bathing suit tan

As others said, train everything with a focus on (side)delts, lats and core. Especially obliques of the core, which will make your core seem rectangular and negate that wide look, instead of making it even wider as some people believe.

Your shoulders are wide enough youre just super skelly. Give it time and do a normal routine.

months
>>thinks 170 is impressive
>>Still doesn't post pic
>>Namefag

Fuck off cancer

Shaved, I get a lot of spots all over my body and shaving drastically reduces it

You have literally no muscle apart from a fucking hulk neck, wtf how can it be that big with having no other muscle

Just do more shoulder exercises breh

same problem here, i just stay at a higher bf% so my core is solid and work on my quads so it makes my hips look smaller (also really focus on delts/lats)

>Reminder that gender is a spectrum

post ass

holy fuck

;)

Tailor-made?