Cut or bulk?

so today is my 4 month anniversary from when I started lifting. I started out skinnyfat and basically starved myself with a a keto diet (without fat, dumb i know) for two months and ate a normal one for one month. I tried a keto diet this week for experimental purposes and I hated it.
Anyways, I'm close to medically underweight. By now you're probably thinking, "well duh "you need to bulk." But the thing is "underweight" standards by doctors are based on normies. I really just want to look aesthetic as possible, and I'm fine with being underweight. Anyways give me a rate and advice.
Also, opinions on a keto diet in general, or should I just stick to a normal fucking diet?

Youre not even 18, dont ruin your health because of Veeky Forums at what, 17? Trust me I did it and its stupid. Start bulking and lift hard and eat plenty. You're already fit by normie standard.

im 18, but thanks

honest to god, i swear I'm 18.

Just help me Veeky Forums.

also, sticky says nothing about a PPL. I',m interested in doing a high volume of workout, preferably everyday. I know people say lifting everyday is bad, but that's considering you work the same bodyparts- if I split it up, can I work out more?

I heard good things about Greyskull LP and that "Starting Aesthetics" shit or whatever.

bulk with a 400 calorie surplus

What do you think you should do my sweet DYEL summer child? You look like a twig. Lift compounds with TDEE +500 for a good six months minimum.

thanks for the advice guys. I put my stats into scooby's TDEE (sedentary to be safe) and it came out to be 1920 calories. +400 means 2320. Is that reasonable?

If a majority of your time each day consists of sitting on your ass in a chair then you better be hitting the gym 6 times a week. Eat good food, eat a lot of it, and get a shit ton of sleep. Give yourself some rest days every once in awhile if you need it.

thanks dude. Yeah, I hate those programs that are like (hurr durr 3 times a week). I prefer lifting 7 times a week, desu

an anniversary is celebrated annually. there is no such thing as a four month anniversary. reeeeeeeeeeeee.

shit boyo you right.
What should I call it, a monthiversary?

>1920
are you like 4'3"?

you probably read the BMR, not the TDEE, no way your TDEE is that low

also you should bulk at 400-500 calorie surplus, you are at the ideal starting point to do that

I'm 5'9, thank you.

>inb4 HAHAHAHA MANLET

You don't look like you lift, so your abs don't count, so bulk up for the next year

>Yeah, I hate those programs that are like (hurr durr 3 times a week).
Those programs are based on heavy compound lifts. You need those rest days if you're constantly squatting and deadlifting at your max. Feel free to do some 6 day brosplit if you really enjoy being in the gym, but don't talk shit about things you don't understand.

>5'9
>those narrow clavicles
It's going to be VERY hard for you to be aesthetic desu.
Maybe you'll hit a growth spurt when you're 18

>they aren't suspecting underage

I did say when he hit 18
That would imply he's underage

but implying he's underage and not grossly underage

You know, you shouldnt post images like that

What if that user is black?
He will get offende, please kindly delete it

nigger you almost got sexts (6 digits)

You look 120 lbs so you already know the answer

It's easy mode at that height to be aesthetic. He'll never be physically imposing though

thanks for the advice guys. I had a satisfyig dinner for the first time in a long time.

That being said, any advice on routine? How's the greyskull LP?

when calculating my TDEE, should I put sedentary, even though I lift 6-7 times a week?

how'd you go from skinnyfat to your current state? did you workout on a deficit? would like to know bc i'm currently skinnyfat