Weighted chin ups are superior to bicep curls. Don't even think of proving me wrong because you can't

Weighted chin ups are superior to bicep curls. Don't even think of proving me wrong because you can't.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=enovsGfI7o8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I do both like normal people

>wasting time

Scott curls, friend.

youtube.com/watch?v=enovsGfI7o8

You definetely have to isolate your biceps. Don't fall for the meme that doing rows and pull ups/chin ups is enough

>You definetely have to isolate your biceps
No you do not.

>every exercise targets every muscle in the exact same way

hahaha are you that loser at my gym that sets up for weighted pullups with lmao 1pl8, then does fucking rep and leaves?

Wrong

>not doing the exercise that activates them better

Implying wasting time is a bad thing

if you dont care how visible/big your biceps is then sure.. but if you want max aesthetics, you isolate

I'm that fucking loser that made you wear your sister's clothing and fucked you in the throat

>not having a home gym
As expected of a chinuplet

>not showing off at the gym

Home gyms are for people too scared or self conscious to go to the gym.

I can't workout naked at a gym, but I certainly can at my home gym.

You're that gay dude then, okay.

I'm the guy who has 21 inch arms

So?

uhh not really. most people who own a home gym already have a lot of liftan experience. people who are self conscious don't go to the gym in the first place, well some of them do but a very small minority

haha post with a timestamp fat boi

post your arms or your entire argument is invalid

stop giving bad advice, you need to iso bis

I agree goat bicep excercise.

Because it's harder to cheat on the form than on a barbell curl you can also work in lower rep ranges more safely if you want to focus on gaining strength without risking screwing your lower back or tearing something.

Curls still have thier place but weighted chins should come first in the workout.

You're gayer, fag. You're the one that sucked the dick lmao

Wrong, try again

What's your point

pics or it didn't happen

>a compound lat / trap / biceps / forearm exercise is superior to a biceps isolation exercise
impeccable logic

Show us your biceps.

>mfw every dyel who makes threads like this, claiming something is great and talking shit about the alternatives, never posts body because they know they look like shit.

Just chill OP, you don't have to be insecure that people do things differently to you.
And anyway, why not do both?

Curls takes 5 minutes, just do both. It's to prevent elbow problems and unbalances.

I don't want to curl, but if it prevents elbow problems what's the minimum amount I can do?

5 mins

Home gym is the only pure gym. Poorfags BTFO

If you don't exclusively work out via power tower and weight vests you're a fucking pussy

16 ms^-2