twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

who here is gorilla

>I have nothing better to do on a saturday night than shitpost

lmao what a chestlet

mirin, does he have an insta?

>another Lisa Simpson thread

>trip dubs

How to get gorilla forearms?

If it wasn't for his genetics, he wouldn't be nearly that big.

pastebin.com/kLtkMM4w

they eat a shit ton of food, if you eat a metric ton of broccoli, you will get your 160 g of protein

Leafy green vegetables have a ton of protein in them, also gorillas have a stronger digestive system to process vegetation than we do, they can literally eat fucking grass and they'll be fine.

An adult male gorilla may consume more than 18 kg (40 lb) of vegetation per day. The majority of their diet consists of neetle leaves. 100 grams of nettle leaves contain approximately 2.7 grams of protein.

That’s about 500 grams of protein a day.
Also the "gorillas and chimps are strictly herbivores" is outdated fake news, yes they primarily eat various vegetation, but they don’t mind eating a small animal or or two on the way or even whole fucking antelopes.

gorillas eat 50lbs of food every day

also fruits and vegetables have protein in them but humans aren't able to get enough of the essential amino acids and fatty acids from fruits+veggies alone which is why we eat meat

who is that?

Yes, just look at king kong, he ate a giant octopus

Crab mode?

never heard of legumes and grains?

>mfw I can eat 1/2 lbs rice, 1/2 lbs kidney beans, and 1 lbs. beef sausage with tomato sauce in one sitting.

>beef it !

>Eat different fruits and veg
>acquire all essential amino acids
Boy that was tough to do.

>you need animal protein to be stron-

ftfy

why are humans so dyel? We've got to be the only mammal that has such a shit strength:mass ratio. Hell even ants can lift 10x their body weight

Because brains, we make things do stuff for us

Because we're a race of cardiofags

Look up Persistence Hunting

wtf is wrong with his spine?

yes im aware of that, but humans are hardly efficient at it compared to other species. Canines/horses/elk/etc
yea tools and shit but how could we ever survive prior? Basically hairless, weak as fuck, can barely eat raw food, no claws talons or any sharp teeth.

Humans are useless

humans aint useless. we're the pound for pound best endurance athletes in the world. We can recover from wounds that would kill most mammals from shock. We conquered the world and turned fierce races of beasts into our slaves. We even taught niggers how to use computers and read and write

Gorillas and chimps don't eat antelopes, that's a baboon thing. Gorillas receive protein from eating a metric shit ton of termites and other insects while chimps receive theirs from eating eggs, birds, lizards, and even monkeys.

STOP SPREADING THIS MEME WE'RE TERRIBLE RUNNERS OUR FEET WOULD GET FUCKING DESTROYED IN THE WILDERNESS WE THRIVE USING TRAPPING AND TOOL AND ALSO FROM THE FACT THAT WE HAVE OPPOSING THUMBS WHICH ALLOWED US TO CARRY WATER AND MIGRATE LARGE DISTANCES

>WE'RE TERRIBLE RUNNERS
nice meme

wanna see you run barefeet outside of a beach or a smooth freaking man-made track
you wouldn't handle tiny fucking rocks

>what are shoes
>what are callouses

Male chimps hunt in groups and will even eat other chimps

We exchanged body mass for brain mass and larger genital size than other primates.

Someone post the post the pic. You know the one.

>What are guns

that shit wouldnt bother you if you had been running around outside your whole life with no shoes on

>we

You didn't shit you fat fuck

bullshit, human skin is extraordinarily thin, you can't create leather out of people.

>he hasn't made human leather before

youre a fuckin idiot dude

Are you trying to bait us or are you actually retarded?

>humans are hardly efficient at it compared to other species. Canines/horses/elk/etc
Men can run horses to death, dogs struggle to keep up and have to be fed by the tribe.

We are weaker pound for pound because of this adaptation, Chimps average over 67% fast twitch muscle, the most explosive human athletes in the world don't top 40%. This is why they are more powerful than us for one swift effort. But we can go until they drop dead of stress and then go some more.

Hey man!

Kill yourself.

>Pet Sematary

Last I checked I'm not a fucking gorilla

>also fruits and vegetables have protein in them but humans aren't able to get enough of the essential amino acids and fatty acids from fruits+veggies alone which is why we eat meat
That's simply not true. The only thing missing from a strictly vegan diet are micronutrients like B12. I literally can't think of any others, though some fatty acids may be critical for babies or young children that aren't normally found in plants.

I will prove you wrong.

I agree with buuut wolves and canals and ostrichs are pretty good too. A husky can pull slead for 9 days in a race and have the same resting heart rate. We usually require big breaks after running yet they can race with only a week in-between.

I know this is a troll, but humans are literally built for endurance running.

We bred huskies specifically for endurance.

Congratulations, you're not a child.

I have a relative who does barefeet marathons on asphalt no problem. His feet soles are like leather.

And our recovery is way better. One ultra long run will destroy a horse. A human rests a couple of days and can then do it again. And again and again for years or decades.

it's just hair dude, look at how flabby he really is

>dat forearm to upper arm t h i c c ratio
>dat upper chest to front delt transition
>dat lack of chin tho
>dat traps
>dat temporalis hump
>dat supraorbital ridge

m i r i n '

>they don’t mind eating a small animal or or two on the way or even whole fucking antelopes.

>An adult male gorilla may consume more than 18 kg (40 lb) of vegetation per day.

I somehow doubt that was intentional.

The animal was probably lost somewhere inside the 40 kg bush of greens.

they eat loads of insects, they eat honey, i bet if you taught them to fish they'd be eating fish.

>terrible runners
>inventor of shoes, best human runners can run for literally days through the desert without rest

you can buy human leather from this website

humanleather.co.uk/humanleatherwallets.html

why you on fit if you dont lift bro

this is a meme theory and there has only been one example irl

>there's only one example of ancient hunter-gatherer techniques being used 20,000 years after the advent of agriculture and 100 years into grocery stores

I bet you think we all came from Africa too you dumbass

everything in the universe had to come from a singular point, unless you're a jesus believer

lolnope ancestral race is european, nerd

Train in gorilla warfare

stegosaurus mode?

Is this shit shoopped? What the flying fuck is going on with the spine? Is he evolving?

>humans aren't able to get enough of the essential amino acids and fatty acids from fruits+veggies alone which is why we eat meat
what about this states you can't get it from other sources? all it says is you can get it from meat. you vegans are so fucking one-eyed

How hard does it trigger you that carnivorous humans thrive and achieve world records?

>I wil never have forearms like that

what the fuck did he do to that steak?

this is the truth. try running barefoot in the wild. humanbeing is weak as fuck and useless without gadgets and gay plastic things they invented.

250 kg

Is that shark-boy?

We exchanged raw muscle strength for more precise movements. That's why we can construct tools and play guitar

>im such a faggot I can't even post my own body show how vegans can be strong I have to post a different species that have a completly different digestive system to humans

>asphalt
man-made track, retard

Another uneducated vegan. You will be hospitalized for a vitamin deficiency soon.

Super soldier serum mixed with Bruce Banner's blood

Is that a plastic fork and plate?

get new eyes

Literally just staring at all that soda is making me sick

"Mountain gorillas are primarily folivores (herbivore that specializes in eating leaves –wikipedia) (Harcourt & Fossey, 1977; Watts, 1984). Their diets consist primarily of foliage of herbs and vines, with leaves making up 68% of intake, stem 25%, pith 2.5%, epithelium from roots 1.4% and the remaining 4% from bark, roots, flowers and fruit. The western lowland gorilla apparently consumes more fruit (Tutin and Fernandez, 1993; Williamson, 1990; Nishihara, 1992); however, green plant material remains the majority of the diet. Calvert (1985) concluded that, of the plant species consumed by western lowland gorillas in Cameroon, 23% of the species were vines, 38% herbs, 24% saplings, and 15% trees. Western lowland gorillas in Gabon consume slightly different proportions of food than do mountain gorillas, with leaves and stems accounting for twice the intake of fruit (Tutin and Fernandez, 1993). Tutin also reports that many fruits consumed overlap with that of common chimpanzees occupying the same range. wild gorillas eat Thistle, wild celery, Galium spp., bamboo shoots (seasonally, rich in protein), fruit (sweet is preferred but astringent also eaten), mineral-rich water plants, mature and young leaves (rich in protein), woody lianas, bark (which contains up to 17% crude protein), epiphytes, moss, insects (including ants)"
literally 5 seconds of googling
zutrition.com/gorilla-nutrition-guide/

Yeah but endurance in this instance is more than a marathon distance, humans still can't come close to horse marathon times
We may be able to run 30+ miles better than other organisms but that's terribly inefficient hunting

>Walk/occasionally jog after some bitchass antelope
>It collapses after you force it to do hiit for 25 miles
>Walk it back to camp
>Eat gud for a month

>Inefficient

>Eat gud for a month
>expecting meat to last a month in primitive hunter gatherer society

>comparing yourself to another species

Ok so basically we have all agreed to be retarded on purpose now?

hahahahahah how the fuck is protein real nigga like hahahahaha just be a gorilla hahahahahahaha

We have a technology called wood smoke curing that can be used.

>McDonalds preparation time
0 minutes
>Chicken preparation time
If you roast the chicken, 1 hour - 2 hours.
Or if you cut bits off and shallow fry them, then I guess you can be done in 30 minutes - 1 hour.
>Pinto beans and rice preparation time
Well beans are supposed to be soaked overnight so that's a few hours. Or you can get them pre-soaked in a can. But you're still going to spend at least 30 minutes cooking the meal.

There's a reason people buy McD's, it's called convenience. I'm sick and tired of these smartass pictures thinking they've got the entire world sussed out because they're figured out that cooking for oneself is cheaper than buying food that someone else cooked.

YEAH NO SHIT. WOW YOU'VE REALISED THAT GOING TO A RESTAURANT WHERE THE FOOD IS COOKED FOR YOU IS MORE EXPENSIVE THAN DOING THE LABOUR OF COOKING YOURSELF. HOLY FUCK THAT'S THE REVELATION OF THE FUCKING CENTURY

I can understand where your coming from, but it still seems like humans aren't efficiently adapted compared to other species. Running things to death seems like a great way to waste energy, and once you get there you do what? Punch it to death?

Yes tools obviously come into play, but how could humans even survive prior to their discovery of fire, development of tools, and creation of clothing. We can't even defend ourselves without them, and we weren't born with spears in our hand.

no, Vegan girl.

>a diet without carcinogenic corpses and animal secretions full of shit and puss means you will get a nutritional deficiency..

How dense and normie do you have to be to argue this...

Why aren't you eating meat when it is objectively one of the best sources for lean protein? Is it because you're a faggot who takes penises up his arse on a daily basis?

jealous of those forearms

You literally compared us to three species we have bred in order to be superior to us in those regards. Wolves are not as resiliant as huskies, and humans can tire horses until they die.