/fat/ - "Literally too lazy to start a new thread, let alone work out" edition

>Who is /fat/ for?
for /fat/bros who want to better themselves through meaningful hard-work, strategy, and dedication
>This is not QTDDTOT, ask questions about fat loss but use that thread for general questions
>>Calculate your Body Fat Percentage
fitness.bizcalcs.com/Calculator.asp?Calc=Body-Fat-Navy (Gonna need waist/neck measurements)
>Calculate your TDEE (Total Daily Energy Expenditure)
sailrabbit.com/bmr/ (complex)
fitnessfrog.com/calculators/tdee-calculator.html (simple)
>Plan your weight loss week by week
losertown.org/eats/cal.php
>Track your calories and macros with MyFitnessPal, works best on smartphones
myfitnesspal.com

Other urls found in this thread:

docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1caYcqS_Vakx7S86gyXSemoKWFzQi8fOpXA93RxTz_o8/edit?usp=sharing
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>already at all my calories today
>7 hours 15 minutes left
god help me

It's your fault that you're not losing weight.

Having deep feelings of paranoia. I wish I could not feel like something bad was going to happen at any second.

As good a time as any...

We still have 8 slots available for the /fat/ contest and the upcoming July tournament. If any of you want to join, you get to weigh-in on 07/07 and will be guaranteed a bracket spot.

I just need -
Name -
Height -
Starting Weight -
Current Weight -
Goal Weight -
Pounds to lose (If more than 20, just list the first 20 pounds) -
Losertown Goal Date (Not for your goal weight, just that first 20 lbs) -

Once I have that, you're in. Contest document and further details can be found at...

docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1caYcqS_Vakx7S86gyXSemoKWFzQi8fOpXA93RxTz_o8/edit?usp=sharing

tfw addicted to coke zero

>tfw started soaking twinkies in maple syrup

a new low for me

I ate a whole can of Cheese Wiz.

I know this feel but it's better than being hooked on actual coke. We'll wean ourselves off once we get THAT WEIGHT DOWN

Where's Father?

I need to confess that I ate a salami panini and it wasn't very good, so I just WASTED PRECIOUS CALORIES.

But I ran five miles today at least.

Does anyone else enjoy the feeling of throwing up? No, I don't throw up on purpose.

If I did i would be skinny

discord?

>uncle who has been on welfare for 60 years taunts me while on my diet
FUCK OFF

Anyone ever try Caspian Sea yogurt?

It tastes really similar to Greek Yogurt, but it's supposed to be good for your skin and gut flora. It's really popular in Japan (pictured below the Oikos.

It's really viscous though, kinda goopy.

Too bad I can only find Skippy PB here instead of natural stuff.

It's bullshit. If you want to talk about actual weight loss issues as a fatty just post here. If you want to shoot the shit go to a different board.

I've had tricep tendonitis for a couple years now, so I thought I would be doomed to the eternal skinnyfat life after losing weight, but I've found a youtube video that recommended doing eccentric exercises, and after two days of doing them, I can already do a push-up without pain, and do daily tasks that used to cause pain without pain.
I'm not retarded though, I'm not gonna start lifting or calisthenics right now, but I'm looking forward to starting them in about a month, after I'm done losing weight.

I'm heartbroken. I had to have my cat of 10 years put to sleep today.

Two years ago the same happened to another cat of mine, and I immediately walked out of the vets office into a nearby gas station and loaded up on junk food and soda.

A part of me wants to binge this time too, but, I don't think I will.

>six mile hike

>inclines out the ass

>no sunscreen

>got bikes and other hikers coming so have to awkwardly place myself in the scrap of land between the trail and the abyss to let them pass

>roll ankle

>roll ankle again

>literally three times in one hike

barely made it

But I feel good

>going on a six hour hike without sunscreen

I'm so sorry user; cats are true bros. I love mine. That said, STAY FUCKING STRONG. Take that sadness and turn it into motivation, go for a hard run or bike. Or lift. You can make it.

Oh, and adopt another kitty.

That's good, bro. Don't use food to dampen emotional pain, just use drugs.

CONFESS

If I had the ability I'd draw a burnt wojak with a swollen ankle sweating as chads on trick bikes roll past

>going on an 8 hour arm workout without steroids

I confess.

six mile =/= six hour

I bought some pringles

Aw man, that's horrible

Sorry. Stay strong

I wish I was a teenage girl. I really really really do.

I'm sorry for your loss, I recently had to put my cat down and there is nothing that can describe that pain. Stay strong, and remember the good times you had and the good times to come.

Hi there!
You seem to have made a bit of a mistake in your post. Luckily, the users of Veeky Forums are always willing to help you clear this problem right up! You appear to have used a tripcode when posting, but your identity has nothing at all to do with the conversation! Whoops! You should always remember to stop using your tripcode when the thread it was used for is gone, unless another one is started! Posting with a tripcode when it isn't necessary is poor form. You should always try to post anonymously, unless your identity is absolutely vital to the post that you're making!
Now, there's no need to thank me - I'm just doing my bait to help you get used to the anonymous image-board culture!

Thanks. It hurts so much. It was such a surprise. I thought I had a lot more time with her. My other kitty had FELV so it was only a matter of time.

I'm probably not going to do anything else today other than eat chicken breasts and broccoli, and watch Clone Wars and cry. I don't have the energy for much else.

Was 313.5 lbs this morning, wonder how much I'll get in tear gainz.

Glitch uses the name field because of the weight loss contest. If anyone's a newfag in this thread, it's you.

>be night owl running from 8AM to 12 AM most days
>Usually eat 11-12 and 4-5
>Whenever I suffer a break it's always in those late hours where shit's slowed down and there's not as much to do

I know that pain bro.

Shut up you fat bitch.

I assumed the amount of calories in my dinner instead of actually looking it up

what year is it lol

To be fair, Glitch isn't the one running it, right?
So why bother?

I'm in the name contest too, I only post the name I use during weigh ins because it's irrelevant to every other post.

Nakefags here seem pretty ok, but the Veeky Forums would still be better without a name field.

So did I. No big deal. I brushed my teeth. It helps.

You better not eat if you want dem abs!

>potatoe

Is that a humorous brand name?

>137 over
CONFESS
O
N
F
E
S
S

Just someone who accidently the s. Regardless is was the first one I saw that listed by gram which is all I cared about.

Sometimes being American is hard. Easier to measure liquid like milk in cups. Bulk liquids like water in liters. Small accurate stuff in grams but bigger stuff in Oz.

I confessed in the last thread with cheesy potatoes.

>tdee is 1995
>chuckle because thats my birth year
>then sad because i get reminded of how little i can eat and still lose weight

So exercise heavily to make up for it. Don't try to eat just 1000 calories a day

Repent now lest you suffer eternal fat damnation.

I've been eating around 1400 daily. I don't do much exercise. I got a surgery two months ago and still feel exhausted from it. I want to start exercising more.

Father I was celebrating 4th of July with my friends I have drank about 1000 kcal of beer idk how much in snacks, please forgive me Father.

Been pigging out on the condiments.

Put too much ketchup and relish on my pork dogs today. Got kicked out of keto and binged the fuck out of added sugar protein bars.

I'm at 70g net carbs, fuck me senpai.

But it's all coming out Hermès.

Got some bronkaid to start off my PSMF for the next month. Calc'ed my TDEE (with exercise and bronkaid) so I'll be losing 20lbs ez in the next month if I don't fuck it up.

Really looking forward to dropping down to 150lbs (maybe 140 to get right in the goldilocks range for BMI) and finally being able to bulk.

In the mean time, any y'all gay? I just came to terms with it today and don't know where to go from here.

>Really looking forward to dropping down to 150lbs (maybe 140 to get right in the goldilocks range for BMI) and finally being able to bulk.
Another 5'7 bro? That's my goal weight too

>tfw 1000 daily
1400 is plenty m8
space it out

Don't get your hopes up, manlet. I'm a 5'8.36" god.

What weight you at rn?

What happens if I only eat protein shakes, vitamins, and water?

225.8 down from 260

youll shit water

>tfw accidentally ate exactly the right number of calories today

macros were off but dang boys...

Damn senpai, blowing my 20lbs out of the water.

How long it take you?

But will I die or something else bad

Went from 260 to 241 just winging it in about 4 months
Then found /fat/ and followed advice and lost the 16 in a month

I've lost the top of my gut, hasn't been flat for at least 2 years. Also getting less wide. Fuck I love seeing genuine progress

Anyone ever use Bluetooth or wired sport earbuds?

I have never liked earbuds but using my normal over the ear pair would not work at all. I can get these for free with credit card points, so I was debating giving it a go.

Hey fat fucks! I hope you get shit on.

only if you like shoving that tip into your ear. I cant do that so I got koss wrap arounds that work nicely.

It wont be fun and youll likely fail

NIce, what did you do for that month? Just no carbs or low carbs?

MYP to track and IIFYM for macros. I input everything I eat austicially

I got a pair. Make sure you get some foam tips so they're not falling out of your fucking ears every step.

What macro %'s did you aim for?

I went on the toughest hike I've been on since losing weight, this morning. It was excellent! All the people on the trail were really nice and I did a lot better than I thought. I could have probably done a much longer hike or slightly steeper. I was sweating so much that my hat was dripping from the bill.

If you've still got room

Name - somefatguy
Height - 6'
Starting Weight - 315lb
Current Weight - 292lb
Goal Weight - 175
Pounds to lose (If more than 20, just list the first 20 pounds) - 20
Losertown Goal Date (Not for your goal weight, just that first 20 lbs) - 08/26/2017

Everyone should namefag for accountability... So when some fatty stops posting after 3 weeks we know they fell off their diet.

>tfw there's Churche's chicken on the table
>the aroma is filling the room
>want to give in to my cravings

Got a model number, by any chance? Are they waterproof or at least water resistant?

The tips they came with didn't fit? Do you mean this specific Sony XB50BS, or just in general?

PFC 45/35/20

>Got a model number, by any chance? Are they waterproof or at least water resistant?
dont know but literally just amazon koss earphones and you will find plenty. not sure about water proof part.

I'm 5'7'' on a good day, I''m close to my goal,180. I'm 198 now. I was 280,I haven't been this light in years. I've been lifting for years,since 2010 and built mad muscle but this prolonged diet has me losing some of my strength. I will be worth it though. when i put on that sweater I've always wanted to put on. 1600 calories and 170 g of protein ain't no joke lads

do it fatty think about that crispy, golden chicken, the salt and oil, the satisfaction afterwards...

Added. 7 more slots available.

Won't be able to make a cohesive bracket 'til we're full up so I'm just waiting on that.

Lose weight you fat piece of shit hahahaha or fall down some stairs.

My goal is 150 because BMI says I should be that. I don't want to quit earlier because I'd still be classed as overweight. I want to be normal BMI which I don't think I've been my whole life

I got these using some vouchers I got from my job
they work as well as you'd expect them to

you dont need 170g of protein, its lean body mass so more like 100g. also 180lbs and you will still be fat. im 5'9 and at 175 im still fat. you are gonna want 150ish.

What if I do a cheat day

I'm right there with you man. Drinking endless amount of water just so I'm not tempted

Too many people get so autistic with their headphones. Perfection is expensive and with the size it doesn't even matter.

I couldn't even tell you what make they are bud
They were the cheapest i could find

>someone points out I'm eating empty calories
>make them my only diet food
>check scale today
>gained 24lbs
but they're EMPTY calories!

In general.

When you're sweating and moving around those silicon tips are gonna slip out.

kek

Hey there, I'm 84kgs (185lbs) and I'm 178cm (5'10); I want to go for the 71-72kgs but i think I don't have a good lean mass, so what should I do until I join the gym in September? I already lost a lot of weight and already tracking calories but Tbh I don't know which kind of exercise is good for me right now since I don't have access to the gym until that month.

I was thinking about doing some cardio using C25K but is there something else I can do?

5 hours 3 minutes :^)

Body weight exercise

Did you brush your teeth like I said?

I don't have a pull up bar thou :( should I buy it? I could receive it on Tuesday

oh mah gawd, those bombers smell sooo fucking good lads, holy shit. My stomach is ready. I'm trying to resist, 1600 calories have been consumed but god dam I want to back slide bad lads.halp

Either go somewhere else, get over it, or allow yourself a half portion and take it out of your calories for tomorrow.

You can indulge without ruining your progress, you just need to think about it and do it in a smarter way than shoveling food into your mouth at 3am.