Try online dating

>try online dating
>Hitting it off with a cute girl she's mirin my body pics I have up
>Make plans to meet
>About to finalize them when she asks to see my Facebook
>Tell her I don't have one
>Oh ok let me see your insta then
>Tell her I deleted all my social media years ago and will never go back to using it
>Oh... Ok...
>Stops responding to me all of a suddenly
Gains don't matter if you have the audacity to not suscribe to all aspects of normie culture.

thathappened.txt

did you try posting this at r9k and fail so you brought it here?

It's because you look like a catfish bruh
Anyone can grab some good looking pics and make a fake profile

I'm not OP, but this is fucking true irl.

You're fucked if you don't have social media and a couple of hundred friends.

I'm not memeing.

Wouldn't r9k freak out for just trying to talk to a girl in the first place

sounds like your ugly is the problem

I think girls think you dont have social life

Yeah, they view it as a red flag.

Having a sphere of influence is really important.

Just have a Facebook account with minimal pictures on it and friend as many people it recommends that you know so it looks like you actually know people.

Then never use it again. It's what I do.
Is right she thinks you're a fake account

Yeah, that's true. Because at this point it is strange.

Even if you don't use it, you should at least make a Facebook profile with some basic info.

I deleted my shit too. 1000 friends, gone in an instant. It was wonderful. I have LinkedIn though, maybe make one of those to deflect catfishing accusations.

That's fucked. If she wants to make sure you're not a catfish, then a simple video chat would do.

it is a red flag, but not for you having no friends. then want it as proof of identity to make sure theyre not being catfished by a serial killer. theyll show their friends and shit so if they go missing, people know where to look. girls dont gaf if you have no friends, they just dont want to end up in a pedo dungeon or some shit

>a red flag, but not for you having no friends

girls legitimately dont care if you have no friends lad

She wanted to make sure you were really you, ya dip.

You're delusional.

She thought you were a catfish stupid

> girls dont gaf if you have no friends,
>girls legitimately dont care if you have no friends lad

please tell me you dont actually think this

If you're gonna go no social media you need to stick to approaching sloots IRL. It seems weird/incongruous otherwise

>tfw i heard that to make a tinder you have to have a facebook and also have to have a profile with many photos of you out doing things with friends, especially girls, to show girls that you have "social value"
>meanwhile their profiles can just be selfies

How would one go about making a new social media? I feel like it would be strange starting from zero and adding a bunch of people I know. Seems like that ship has sailed.

its true. once youre past school, they dont really care. you obviously have to be friendly/sociable. you cant just be a cunt, but you dont need your own dedicated circle of friends. as long as youre not a bum with nothing going on in your life

Kissless friendless no social media autistic virgin here

I don't think all girls are like that girl OP, but honestly, ones who are like that you should really avoid.

People that fixated on social media where they will stop talking to you if you don't have it are probably really high maintenance, the types who need all this external reassurance from others by comments/likes to give them self-worth. This means she will likely require this from you daily if you get into some relationship, require constant reassurance and feedback. Snapchat, facebook, instagram, all the same shit

Is that something you want to deal with?

end autistic virgin rant

Epic Reddit meme my fellow narwhal

She thinks you're a catfish, user.

Plus, social media is important to girls.
>shows you have a life
>shows you have friends
>shows you're not a creepy loner with a diaper fetish
>shows that you're probably not a rapist

My profile is just me showing my body off and one pic with some girl I met once at a party and I get fuck tons of matches.

Just make your pics look like you take care of yourself and have friends, ie good fashion and hair etc you don't even need to show friends in them.

Since I truly only have like two friends but this summer I've slept with 12 pretty attractive girls just from casually using tinder when I'm bored.