Solid food is a fucking meme for fatties

Solid food is a fucking meme for fatties

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Phytoestrogens
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Enjoy your powdered seaweed, that shit isn't even food.

What on earth is this autism

Wait a minute those aren't sips

have fun with gyno and estrogen

what kind of shitty beer is on the bottom?

>being so lazy that you don't even prepare real food

enjoying your dystopian rations you web developing bugman?

where can I order this?

asking for a friend ofcourse

post a pic of ur shit

>soylent
>soy
>estrogen
>gyno

So, it's weird that it says "animal" and doesn't say which animal. Like it's a mixture of different species or something.

/v/ loves soylent!!

/Saged.
I love this board.

It is a mixture, it will get any animal pregnant. Saves the hassle of having loads of different sperm on hand.

Sure, that sounds, uh, reasonable.

overpaying for stupid bullshit is a meme

SOYLENT GREEN IS MADE OF PEOPLE

What if the sperm reproduce?

I can't believe that shit literally ruined cosmo

>Soy Protein Isolate

No thanks, enjoy the tit gains though

jesus christ, Veeky Forums

I often wondered if "the praised" actually ate solid food.
After watching Ogus -- who has one semi-solid meal a day --- I am convinced the Top Peeps poop every 3 days, and rarely eat chicken rice beans.

>you know I'm right

I think soylent is a pretty good idea for the average young/poor person, if it were cheaper
>broke
>have no time (for college student)
>eat shit diet
>gain 30 lbs over college from eating hotpockets and ramen
People are gonna eat fast food that tastes like shit, why not make it nutritionally decent? Obviously one should make actual food, but most people won't.

wait so soylent has agar? like dna gel agar?

I recently moved to California from Canada and wanted to try out Soylent, so I ordered a box of 18 on Amazon Prime. Here's my review:

- They are definitely convenient, but having only one left me still feeling hungry usually. I found supplementing it with some solid food helped that a lot though.

- I found it pretty easy to lose weight while I was drinking these, could just be purely anecdotal for me though.

- The taste was fine for me, some people say it's gross. Just tasted like slightly thick cereal milk (cheerios flavoured).

- My friend also got some, but he said they hurt his stomach when he drank them. I had no problems.

- They aren't too expensive and you can actually probably save money if you regularly drink them to skip lunch or something.

Overall, I would probably get them again, but I'm not in a big rush. They are convenient if you have a crazy schedule and don't have time for breakfast/lunch but still want to get some nutrients.

Solid food is for the weak, but your shit is for pussies.

Do I spy some Two Brothers bottlecaps?

Brilliant.
And I prefer to use a mixed protein blend.

>soy
so you are transitioning?

Why not just mix a fuckton of whey shake at one time and portion it out into bottles? It's just as convenient, almost as easy, and shitloads cheaper. And it's not soy protein.

t. cosmo

They're only like 400 calories each, 3 a day will only get you 1200 a day which is probably good if you want to be a skinny 5'0 woman but not much besides that

I've been using the powder version for about 2 weeks

So far my gains have improved, apparently I needed more protein. And vitamins. Pretty much everything, my diet was atrocious

The texture improves if you blend it then let it sit overnight

I've lost about 7 lbs, it's a lot easier to count calories with soylent

I look like an ass caring it around.

Eating a small snack helps me feel less like a sperg (usually just a granola bar or something)

I'm ordering more. Pic related, 1000 calories worth. I'm a girl, so I've been cutting at 1000kcal of soylent+small snack a day (approximately 1200kcal)

Same user

The powder comes in 2000 Cal bags, they give you a pitcher to mix it in. The powder is cheaper than the premixed shakes. I've mixed it with chocolate syrup, cherry juice and caramel to try out different tastes, but it's palatable on its own do I generally drink it plain.

Apparently it's bad for you not to use your teeth, so I chew gum throughout the day to prevent degeneration.

So far the only real drawback in my book is looking like an autist, but if I cared about that I wouldn't have bought it in the first place.

if you used a washable stainless steel mug or bottle, you'd look a lot less like someone who pours milk into a waterbottle.

Enjoy your breasts faggot.

Are you becoming trap?

fuck yeah

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Phytoestrogens

>So far the only real drawback in my book is

buying a product from a company that shipped out contaminated products for weeks and refused to issue a recall even though hundreds of customers were reporting getting sick

because who cares if you die

>soy

lmao nice man tits

Everytime I try a diet centered around one type of meal, it fucks up. But at least I was never dumb enough to try that with Soylent.

>reusing plastic bottles
>to fill them with soylent

JUST

Haha, yeah, I broke my old waterbottle. I just got a new one but I need to wash it before I use it.

If I wanted to live I probably wouldn't be on Veeky Forums.

A friend of mine bought a box, decided he hated it after half a bottle and gave them all to me when I didn't mind it
They're certainly convenient, the taste is nothing either positive or negative really. I tried putting some of one of those little water flavorer squirt things in once and it worked pretty well, so the taste is easy to change regardless.
I wouldn't really say they're worth buying though. Its not something I would want more than one of a day, maybe 2 if I was really lazy, and ultimately doesn't really do anything that the standard "low cost low effort healthy foods" like frozen veggies and chicken etc don't, for a tiny bit more effort but are also real food.

I could see them being worth it in two scenarios.
1, you're an incurable neet who never leaves the house and needs a staple food that can be delivered to your door regularly or you'll starve to death
2, you struggle to meet calorie goals because of a busy schedule and need something simple you can chug at predetermined points through the day
Otherwise you should probably just spend an hour a couple times a week prepping meals. You'll be happier with your food and probably healthier overall.

What's the difference between this and just using ON mass gainer? Would be way cheaper.
I would definitely try outm soylent but it's just too expensive for what you get.

>have a fridge for beer
>fill it with trash

fucking americans

>3 and a half bucks a bottle
>400 calories
>only 20g protein
>can only buy in a case of 12 unless you want to get jewed for 10 bucks a bottle

fucking costco protein bars come in a case of 20 for like $16 and have better macros than this shit along with fiber.

But isn't liquid food literally a meme for fatties though? Like when boogie gets his stomach operation he's supposed to only 'eat' liquids?

yes because drinking industrial shit is so much better.