Would you go under the knife if it meant you get an 8+ face?

Would you go under the knife if it meant you get an 8+ face?

Yes

hell no. looking good doesnt make you happy. you're a weak excuse for a man if you pay for facial surgery

Will I be allowed to hang with Trump at Mar a Lago?

Nope. Still would have a small dick and girls can tell just by talking to you how hung you are. Best hope is turning Hindu and hope for a better life next time

Unpatriotic to not do so.

do I pay for it myself and if so do I need to go back for check up and get more surgeries or is it a one time thing?

I cant find the work, he just got chubby

Nah. I've coasted on my good looking face before, and i think of artificial enhancement as lazy and abhorrent. Fuck off with that, I'll be just fine.

No. I'm a socially awkward introvert and I already get too much attention as a 5/10 who's just kinda tall and fit.

botox chubby

is that a serious question?

Would you work out if it meant you got an 8+ body?
Equally autistic question, any sane person would do it.

>Would you work out if it meant you got an 8+ body?
obv not

Then your body, mind, spirit is weak, don't visit Veeky Forums anymore, nothing for you here.

i don't know.
it would definitely make me score more with chicks but that wont help me fix my forever broken heart soooo i'd do it only if it's free.

is it free? is there risk?

I'd do it for 5-6

no, I already have a petite 8/10 qt that gets wet at the merest coercion, thinks I'm perfect, and constantly watches me with a little smile on her face like I'm the greatest thing she's ever seen

If it were free and there was no risk, I'd think about it. But I don't know...I feel like having gotten plastic surgery itself would make me feel shitty.

I don't want to be the sort of person who would get plastic surgery, even though there are things about my face I'd like to change.

this is not fit related. go to r9k, just be happy with yourself

this, too many people on fit who dont even lift, just shitpost and troll and pretend they know what theyre talking about

made it. final step is to leave this place forever

Can they make me a cute girl with big udders? I want to bully titlets make them my slaves.