What are the actual downsides of steroids?

What are the actual downsides of steroids?

Meme answers like "roid rage" need not reply.

All the dick you gotta suck to pay for it

if you pay a fancy hollywood doctor to put you on the same regime as middle aged action stars, probably not too much downside.

>Test e - $35 per 5 weeks at 500mg wk
or
>Whey Protein - $29.99 for 1 lb (30 servings)
Hmmmmmm.....which will give me more gains?

Acne, hair loss, short/long term hormone imbalances, possible addiction, cost... tens more I don't feel like remembering.

damage to HPTA, hairloss, ED

"Severe acne, oily skin and hair
Hair loss
Liver disease, such as liver tumors and cysts
Kidney disease
Heart disease, such as heart attack and stroke
Altered mood, irritability, increased aggression, depression or suicidal tendencies
Alterations in cholesterol and other blood lipids
High blood pressure
Gynecomastia (abnormal development of mammary glands in men causing breast enlargement)
Shrinking of testicals
Azoospermia (absence of sperm in semen)
Menstrual irregularities in women
Infertility
Excess facial or body hair, deeper voice in women
Stunted growth and height in teens
Risk of viral or bacterial infections due to unsterile injections"

They're cheap af if you're not a NEET and actually work a job that isn't at Walmart

They can cause permanent sterility if used before the age of 22, regardless of if you take an AI and PCT perfectly.

There's always the risk of getting bunk, non sterile product. As well as not knowing proper injection technique

If you're not on top of your cardio, they can cause severe issues with your cardiovascular and respiratory system

People often get reactions that affect the skin. Acne, general redness of the skin and rashes

All of the risks are pretty easily managed by taking the right AI and PCT and skin care. The only variables I'd say to never do roids under, are if you're under 22 and have been lifting for

acne and oily skin, this can be mild to severe depending on genetics
you might grow more body hair in new places
you feel warm more often and sweat a lot more
it can accelerate balding
blood pressure will likely increase
lipid profile will get worse, possibly increasing your risk of cardiovascular disease
you might become more likely to develop prostate cancer, depending on genetics
your HPG axis will become dysregulated, natural FSH, LH, and testosterone production will decrease dramatically
testicles will shrink (see above)
you'll be horny a lot more (you may end up fucking fatties and uggos)
although "roid rage" is an exaggeration, you will be generally more aggressive
you might develop a legitimate mental illness (body/muscle dysmorphia) and get sucked into a nonstop world of hormones and chemicals
you could possibly get into legal trouble

Will accurate the aging process
Will accelerate balding if your prone to it
Might cause gyno
Might cause deep acne issues with potential for scarring

Gears not worth it. Looking good is 90% low body fat. Shit like test just bloats you the fuck up and you gold a ton of water. Clen might be the only compound worth using

Chris Benoit

>Clen might be the only compound worth using

Heart tissue necrosis

>Severe acne, oily skin and hair
Can be managed through not being an unhygenic incel
>Hair loss
Only if predisposed
>Liver disease, such as liver tumors and cysts
>Kidney disease
>Heart disease, such as heart attack and stroke
If AI and PCT and Cycle are mismanaged, sure.
>Altered mood, irritability, increased aggression, depression or suicidal tendencies
Subjective to the individual
>Alterations in cholesterol and other blood lipids
""""""Alterations""""" ok kid
>High blood pressure
Correct. Have a good cardiovascular system pre doing a cycle so that the increased blood pressure is not a health risk (Stays in normal ranges)
>Gynecomastia (abnormal development of mammary glands in men causing breast enlargement)
If use don't use an AI
>Shrinking of testicals
Goes away after a proper PCT

Ceebs answering the rest

Why do people always say never do roids if you haven't been training for at least 2 years?

good goy. steroids are the miracle drug

LOL wow... I'm at a loss for words. Gear just bloats you and it's all water? Clen is the only thing worth running? Where are you getting this info? I'd bet money that you've never used gear before... The gains you'll make on just about ANY steroid far surpass what you could achieve natty. There are some wet compounds that can make you hold water, but that is pretty manageable with proper E2 management, and even if you do put on some water, you'll drop it when your cycle ends or you drop back down to cruise dosage and you'll have plenty of mass from your cycle/blast. Then, of course, there are dry compounds like Tren that don't make you gain any water at all. You make incredible gains in both strength and mass while minimizing fat gain and sometimes even losing fat in the process.

The strength increases before you've established proper form/diet/joints/connective issue will usually lead to injury

If you ever actually tried them, you'd eat your words. Very few people who run gear even once ever want to go back because lifting natty just seems like a waste of time once you've tried gear.

Well, it's good to know how to properly train in order to make the most of a cycle, in terms of gains. However, some of that is also just pride from guys who lifted natty for a while before running gear and want others to go through the same grind. I think people can run gear whenever they want -- the gains will come, regardless.

They are illegal so if you are caught with them you can get a criminal conviction and loose your job - not saying I agree with that but that's a big drawback. I'd legalise them - that way they could be regulated and taxed - safer for everyone.

they really are. normally your body will go through hormonal fluctuations, like after heavy training, you can actually suppress your T levels if you are pushing the limits and capabilities of recovery.

Even a TRT dose of test e or c of 140mg a week is enough to give you stable levels if you pin at least twice a week. you can succeed as a fake natty this way.

because it will take the average person at least 2 years to even be competent in lifting and diet and recovery. How many guys do u know that have been gymming for years and yet still dont know how to bench or squat, or can't?

its just dumb to hop on before you are capable of pushing your intensity and technique is good. some people never get to a decent level and just roid anyways and you can see how different these people perform and look to someone who truly lives and breathes lifting and other forms of fitnss.

there is a reason you do not have regular roids coursing through your veins naturally, i dont understand why you would want to alter your body and take shit that if you stop your "muscles" will go away. it is not good for you and that is a fact. you are fucking up your body. natties can gain an ounce of muscle a day, and the reason is because gaining weight too fast is ubnatural for the body and bad for health. roids also leads to injury. dont risk it, it is a bad decision, just enjoy lifting and dont compare yourself to others (which 100% of this board fails to do)

Gyno, acne, hairloss, hypertension, high cholesterol, low sperm count, etc.

these are people who want you to engage in illegal activities. do not proceed, they are trolls and will not post a pic with timestamp of themselves. they do not lift

why do you put muscles in quotation? do you legitimately believe muscles built with roids aren't muscles, but merely, "muscles"?

its a personal choice so why are you interested in telling people to think like you?

you should just give honest reasons for and against instead of trying to sway people. it makes you seem irrational

i know people who have taken roids and once they stop they get small again. it is just not worth it, just be natty and enjoy lifting, dont ego lift, you dont have to be big to enjoy life, or enjoy lifting.

also if youre so pro roids post a pic of yourself with a timestamp big man. you dont even lift

I lift with a bunch of dudes who are on and from what I have discerned

Acne
You have to be on for the rest of your life
Possible mood swings, not roid rage, but one guy told me he gets super emotional sometimes

taking juice is a lifetime committment.... im never coming off unless i need to get tested. doing one cycle is retarded and shrinking after is even more retarded. it makes sense to lose some mass but if you shrink up its your own damn fault.

its not even about being big
you realize this is called Veeky Forums not /bodybuilding/? people making decision to take roids have different reasons. not everyone is on the sauce to get big. everyone wants more muscle, sure, but plenty of people just want to perform and feel and look better, not just be big.

im on test year round except for when i need to get tested because i feel fuckin great compared to being off. my mood is better, i feel better overall, it is awesome not having to deal with hormonal fluctuations dictating how fast i can recover, etc.

u just want ppl to be natty for what reason? what is ur agenda? u say dont worry about others but you clearly are

Back acne.
Your face looks red sometimes

Uhhhh
Risk to your cardio system

its annoying being lectured by a fucking millenial who i know just discovered Veeky Forums which led him to going to the gym, when ive been lifting for over 11 years now. fuck this place anyways, i always come back and its the same shit, know it alls like you lecturing like they know it all. i go to a powerlifting gym right now and follow westside protocol, ive been doing olympic squats and starting strength before, i done wendlers program, i done madcow, i been doing this shit since you was fapping to anime after ur grade school class

>you can succeed as a fake natty this way.
Why do all that in the name of "success" as a fake natural, when you could just apply yourself and succeed as a real natural

You'd still need the protein you pleb.

Ive run everything from tren to dnp. An effective dose of clen is the worst i have experienced

>still no pics with timestamps
really makes you wonder. fit has turned to shit, full of fags like you who shill for everything that is wrong with this board. you guys are trolls, no legit replies till you guys post with timestamp. you guys dont even work out

>They can cause permanent sterility if used before the age of 22, regardless of if you take an AI and PCT perfectly.

hold up. explain

also if you take roids you are literally insecure about your size. it is the truth. just be happy with yourself

Steriods turn your balls off. They dont always turn back on. Hcg and hmg are pretty good though. Have to be pretty unlucky to become infertile but ending up low test is a pretty real possibility

This desu, steroids are as shallow as plastic surgery

Well i knew about the testicles ceasing test production, but not sperm production. i understand that HCG keeps them stimulated to keep up production so they don't atrophy, but i've never heard anything about them turning off and never coming back on.

Also haven't heard shit about anyone on test ever damaging themselves to the point of natural test ceasing production completely at moderate doses.

That's a pretty damn good beard for keeping that hairline. PLUS -- bicep veins always give away *fraud* use.... even Tebow....

>t. dude with thick beard and hair but little (non-white) density....

Plus the PCT and any other drugs to help you not get man tits or terrible side effects. Plus needles. Plus a physical from a doctor before and or blood work

LOL at the price. Are you buying your whey from the local jew down by the bank?

Myprotein is the only way to go, wait for a sale, buy 11lb bag which will last 4-6months

Sorry that was an over simplified comment. Fertility and testostorone production are not always level. You dont need alot of natural t to be fertile nor a lot of sperm. There are loads of pros with kids and just as many without. Its a coin toss.

I agree the long term effects of a moderate dose of test are small but i dont kniw many guys content with doing a moderate dose of test. I fell for the just one cycle meme and never came off

what i was looking at was test-e 250mg/wk and dbol on top of that, and just reap massive strength gains and then come off. i've heard great things about keeping strength made on dbol. strength is really my #1 priority, aesthetics will come with that.

not feeding your gay fap folder or your lame doxxing attempt, weeaboo

Tbh i dont like orals dbol especially. Its super wet and alot of gains will be water. 250mg test pw is going to put you to above natty range but not by alot. Why dont you just go with the general 16 weeks 500mg p/w ?

>Calls me a Jew
>Shills a Jew protein company

is that the general method? I just don't want to overdo it to the point that i either:

>make massive gains, come off and don't keep any of it and look the same as i did before
>feel so fucking good i don't want to come off, because it's a slippery slope

The biggest concern I have so far are my balls shrank.

But jleqing and roids made my dick bigger.

Just make sure to inject the Tren directly into the penis.

Okay, so $425 dollars for a 4 month cycle? Are you financially retarded or just a dumb fuck neet?

500 is a good dose and if you got the genetics and dont slack of you will keep a large portion. The reason i dont like orals is they are the source of most of the health problems. You are right though. Slow gains are far more keepable. 250mg might just be a little too slow. You can alwats run it at 250 for 16 weeks and see how you go. It certainly wouldnt be time wasted

hurr durr if you put any work into yourself what so ever you are insecure hurr durr

>bicep veins give away fraud use
No, natties can get bicep veins. EVERYONE has them, it's just a matter of being big enought hat your muscles can push those veins to the surface of your skin and being lean enough that there's no fat hiding them. Be big, be lean, and you'll see them vaguely if you're dieting right. If you don't want to diet, just wait for a good pump and you'll see it bulging out of your arm.

yeah, it's just the sides they MAY or MAY NOT be permanent that keep me away. i want to do it strict and proper. before i do that i got to get my cardio game up, and cut back about 15lb. thinking it might be a winter bulk type of idea.

The general idea that i understand right now is:
>test-e for gains
>hcg to keep your nuts on
>AI for gyno (though i already have it mildly)
>pct shit so i don't swing full force into estrogen and turn into Matt Kroc

probably all gotten from AB when the time comes.

what do i take to be like clarence

>bicep veins are giveaway fraud

bro i had bicep veins as a total dyel. maybe u got shit genetics

Don't act like you've done any research if you still think AB is a legit source.

Sounds like you've been reading a lot of Reddit.

PROTIP: ITS NOT GYNO, YOURE FUCKING FAT

>PROTIP: ITS NOT GYNO, YOURE FUCKING FAT

nah it's gyno. i cut down to 145lb at 5'9 a few months back, it was still there, but not as bad. still had to wear the tanks under the tshirt.

don't get me wrong I'm fat now, but that's because I'm trying to gain strength as a natty and don't do cardio for shit.

what's wrong with AB? There are literally dozens of sources there with reviews.

Post your body and I'll tell you why you're a delusional skinny fat idiot

Cut out the middle man, plenty of better sources online

>
>LOL wow... I'm at a loss for words. Gear just bloats you and it's all water? Clen is the only thing worth running? Where are you getting this info? I'd bet money that you've never used gear before... The gains you'll make on just about ANY steroid far surpass what you could achieve natty. There are some wet compounds that can make you hold water, but that is pretty manageable with proper E2 management, and even if you do put on some water, you'll drop it when your cycle ends or you drop back down to cruise dosage and you'll have plenty of mass from your cycle/blast. Then, of course, there are dry compounds like Tren that don't make you gain any water at all. You make incredible gains in both strength and mass while minimizing fat gain and sometimes even losing fat in the process.
I didn't read where you wrote the delusional part

Have incredible genetics, lift for years, hop on gear after years upon years of training.

Cardio is crucial for steriods
Sounds like you will do it smart but dont run hcg the whole cycle you can desensitise yourself. Most would say its overkill.
Aromasin is the best ai imo. I still keep letro and ralox on hand for emergencies. Keeping bf undercontrol helps.
God speed user

I never said i wasnt a skinnyfat idiot kek. Here. I was 153 in this pic a few months back. Best I've ever looked in ym life thanks to Veeky Forums

I suppose, i hace no idea where to start to find non ab sources. Youre right though, i only use it because i dont know anything else.

Yeah i know. Hcg is only like every other week or 3 weeks right? I used ralox while cutting as a natty to try to get rid if my gyno. Didnt work. Worth a try though.

>there is a reason you do not have regular roids coursing through your veins naturally, i dont understand why you would want to alter your body and take shit that if you stop your "muscles" will go away. it is not good for you and that is a fact. you are fucking up your body. natties can gain an ounce of muscle a day, and the reason is because gaining weight too fast is ubnatural for the body and bad for health. roids also leads to injury. dont risk it, it is a bad decision, just enjoy lifting and dont compare yourself to others (which 100% of this board fails to do)
Natty hate lifting off and on since 14 agree with what you say couldn't look at myself in the mirror fraud
>
>taking juice is a lifetime committment.... im never coming off unless i need to get tested. doing one cycle is retarded and shrinking after is even more retarded. it makes sense to lose some mass but if you shrink up its your own damn fault.
>its not even about being big
>you realize this is called Veeky Forums not /bodybuilding/? people making decision to take roids have different reasons. not everyone is on the sauce to get big. everyone wants more muscle, sure, but plenty of people just want to perform and feel and look better, not just be big.
>im on test year round except for when i need to get tested because i feel fuckin great compared to being off. my mood is better, i feel better overall, it is awesome not having to deal with hormonal fluctuations dictating how fast i can recover, etc.
>u just want ppl to be natty for what reason? what is ur agenda? u say dont worry about others but you clearly are
You're really a fucking faggot brother

If ralox 120mg ed for a month doesnt to it you need surgery. Save the hcg for the last 2 weeks of the cycle

I took 60mg ed for 3 months straight; got zilch.

once you do it its legit that good you always wanna be on it IMHO

Frowny face.
Save up for surgery. Git ye gland gone. Then roid

That's not gyno, it's fat deposits and an under-developed chest

Oh shit dude this is you. Im sorry i dont think you ready for steriods desu. Your not big or lean.

i may or may not do surgery. i like the sensitivity in them as a shortcut to a strong nut and my gf doesn't get a fuck, and everyone else i talk to says they don't even notice it. i figure since it's not severe if i grow into a much leaner and fit chest, shit will be more or less aesthetic anyway.

currently saving for a new car. that's the priority.

car, roids, whatever else after that

feels like it tbqh, doc said the same thing.

no i'm well aware. in the middle of my second real bulk and making steady gains still. we'll see where i'm at come winter time and reassess. doesn't mean i shouldn't be learning as much as i can.

I dont want to shit on you thats not what im about. But focus on your diet and training knowledge. Steroids are frankly, comparatively, very simple

Acne
Breast growth and shrinking of testicles in men
Voice deepening and growth of facial hair in women
High blood pressure
Heart problems, including heart attack
Liver disease, including cancer
Kidney damage
Aggressive behavior

NIH: National Institute on Drug Abuse

i appreciate all the input, thx bb

Yeah abuse you fucking dip shit. Not safe use. Fuck off with your twink mode body you novice lifter.

Y'all are retarded
Why do people cruise and blast HORMONES
why not enhance the human body and run elite levels of hormones and go to an endocrinologist often enough to maintain optimal hormone levels. This cycling thing is why people fuck themselves up, it's not how the body works. The body wants to work toward a homeostasis and balance, the body is shocked when steroids are taken in this way and it's because they have been illegal. Let's start a campaign to make steroids legal and then people don't have to rely on stupid bro science and actual MD's can legally help people achieve their goals

Expect you actually still have to put in a lot of effort.

Nasty scars all over your tits?

Besides all the negative side effects of roids you cant just get off them amd return to being a normal natty lifter. Your gains are sustained by them essentially.

do you really think people cycle on/off roids for no reason? there are side effects, especially if you take them for too long

I want to have those muscle tits all for myself

>$29.99 for 1 lb

you're getting scammed my nigga

I'm on Tren right now and I've put on 17+ lbs of lean mass and only 3 lbs of fat mass in 8 weeks. Over this last week, my body fat percentage has decreased while my lean mass has increased -- on 4k calories a day. No delusions here.

>unironically does westside

fucking roideroes

Perma mental crutch.
Like any drug, except you look better vs smoking meth or weed.

In the USA it's a felony, that's the only real downside. Otherwise there are some side effects that can be managed, but are less severe than many OTC drugs.

> jew compagny
> literally one of the cheapest sources of protein/€.

You do have steroids in you naturally, and most people but "Supra physiological" levels at puberty.

Makes your penis smaller
Yes, roids make your cock smaller

Apparently thinking the gains made are legit hard work

Increased risk of cardiovascular problems.

No. No, they don't.

I'm in the gym for 3-4 hours everyday when I'm blasting, bud. When I'm not working out, I'm shoveling food into my face every 2 hours and getting frequent bloodwork done to keep on top of my cycle. You put in that kind of work?

it's because your joints and ligaments take way longer to adapt to resistance training than your muscles and so you run a way higher chance of injury due to the newfound strength not being supported by your body

>That guy
HOLY SHIT GUYS LOOK

Oh thanks, I also forgot to mention it makes everything related to weight training easier too, this assuming the individual is only on test.

Don't be so salty, buddeh. You gonna make the most gains in the end of the day anyways, right?