Is Guts /ourguy/ Veeky Forums?

>strong
>aesthetic as fuark (mirin)
>6'8"
>angry, edgy/angsty, and autistic
>hates being touched by dudes but best friend is boarderline faggot and trap-mode
but...
>was ass-raped by nigger
>race mixes
>got cucked by his best friend

Kenshiro is better

Saitama and Mob are better

>Saitama
Hello r*ddit

honestly everyone points out hurr durr he got cucked and raped
he wound up killing the man who raped him, and has spent the whole manga going after the guy who raped his gf after literally fighting as hard as he could to get to her
everyone forgets its not like he just got cucked and he walks away him getting back at being cucked is the whole fucking plot

/ourguy/ would be a 5'5" dwarf beta who has 2 raspberries where his testicles should be because he's roided them to death.

>anime is for redditors

Hi summerfag, how's that fellatio course going for you?

lol. OPM is definitely reddit, OPM is basically about size not mattering and a dyel fucking up thousands of people 10 x his size. On reddit you basically see thousands of people upvoting comments saying Bruce Lee would fuck up Mike Tyson

Did I miss something? When was guts raped?
That was Griffith wasn't it? The old jesus from back in the day

>>was ass-raped by nigger
>>race mixes
>>got cucked by his best friend

He's DEFINITELY our guy then

guts gets raped by a big black guy when he's like 10 years old, I don't think it was in the anime

I have only seen the anime , so that'd explain my gap in knowledge.

Shits fucked. Is this before he joins the band of the hawk? When does he kill the filthy nigger?

its before, it's while he was living in a warband with the man who adopted him, who subsequently sold him to donovan for a night of pounding, guts shoots and kills donovan in the back the next day with a crossbow.

So, how's Berserk now? I stopped following right before they apparently FINALLY got off the boat, due to it going on hiatus every damn release. Guts still ain't giving the D to the magical girls, right?

Casca is about to regain herself and bam hiatus.

Schierke and Farnese are inside Casca's mind fighting penises, there is a new hiatus until winter.

He really isn't going to finish it before he dies...

I wonder how will Casca react when she remembers her raep AND being a retard for so long.
Until winter? What in the holy fuck... the fight sounds tough, tho

Probably stab Guts for the good old times....

>guts
>our guy
not when pic related exists

>berserk

>going to reddit in the first place

user...

>race mixes
>talking shot about Casca

Ippo definitely

>manlet
>becomes strong and aesthetic af
>getting into all sort of no homo scenarios with his bros