In need of Manlet Inspiration

Tired of seeing good physiques and then realizing the guy is 6"4. I need some names or Instagram handles of shredded/huge guys that are 5'9 or 5'10.

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/channel/UCt9fk3zh4D0x8Iwe4js2g2w
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>huge guys
>5'9 or 5'10.
JUST LOL

What? Most guys with good physiques are manlets abusing camera angles. Lanklets have shit proportions and leverages, manlets get swole after 6 months of lifting.

Idk if he has an Instagram, but AlphaDestiny on YouTube is somewhere between 5'5"-5'7".

Who wants to get muhswole after 6 months when you're still 5 6 I'd rather take 5 years to build a physique at 6 4

sweet cuck shed bro

Top kek. When will they learn.

Agreed but OP complaining he can't find shredded 5'9 guys is ridiculous.

There's a huge difference between 5'6 and 5'10 though. I know on Veeky Forums both are considered manlets but when you're 5'6 everyone just towers over you and nobody takes you seriously. Everything you do looks like a cope. I'm 5'10 and just look like a normal person. Most girls I meet are shorter than me and most people I can look in the eyes without looking up. On top of that I went from dyel to ripped in only a year.
>5'10masterrace

Frank Zane, 5'9, most aesthetic man of all time.

>be 6'2"
I may never be aesthetic like frank, but at least I tower over him.

5'11" is the master race. You can tell girls you're 6 foot and they will never be the wiser.

how insecure of you.

manlet detected

It's still insecure though

Little guy detected.

And you're still manlet lol

No, you're insecure.

m.youtube.com/channel/UCt9fk3zh4D0x8Iwe4js2g2w

Frank Zane

Goal body as well with bigger legs

:^)

>shredded/huge guys that are 5'9 or 5'10.

>that feel when you see an attractive girl who is taller than you

Yes please