/CBT/

Old one is full.

How much longer until my abz arrive in the mail?
27y, 180cm, 80kg

OHP: 50kg for reps
SQ: 2,5pl8
DL: 3pl8

Other urls found in this thread:

simplyshredded.com/mega-feature-layne-norton-training-series-full-powerhypertrophy-routine-updated-2011.html
imgur.com/a/v1eIh
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Do abs 15-20mins everyday at the end of your workout.

Exactly 1 year of lifting hard out of skeleton mode.
5'8
345x1 dead
265x3 squat
205x4 bench
115x10 ohp
Starting weight: 125lbs

Doing PPLX for the last 8 months, starting to stall out a bit to going to be switching up soon. Lost some bodyfat despite bulking the entire time, which means in the beginning I didn't eat enough. Oh well.

I know I didn't block out my face in one, but you can't make out much detail.

5'11, about 169 lbs

>17 yo
MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOODS

Im 5 11 170lbs, am i look like that or with less muscles

Looks like alphadestiny's program backfired

Jesus Christ wash your hair

He's at the gym, wouldn't that make him sweaty?

Try lifting and ab isolating for a year.

6ft
197lb

Skinny nigga but my dick long

I realise English probably isn't your first language, but I don't know what the fuck you're trying to say

Pic related is a month old but it has substantially better lighting than usual

Holy shit man, start working out your core and legs
Shoulders are nice though

mirin 10/10

Mirin

>nipples and up - mirin, lookin tight, solid, lean. great frame

>core and legs - literally the body of a 5'2 110lb fitness woman

H-help

Made me kek out loud

CUT
U
T

Training core involves the most unenjoyable exercises ever. I also never flex abs because I have shitty insertions and don't really like the way they look. I'm hoping that a strong deadlift and squat will give me a decent core.
Haven't been able to squat for almost 2 months because I dropped the bar on my knee while doing cheat shrugs but I should be good to squat again soon.

Not bad, keep going

C'mon the guys clearly got some kind of developmental disorder/birth defect. Save that shit for the dyels

Mirin dat v shape

6'
182lbs
Got a few pounds left to cut

You have a very nice shower

routine?
also where is that waterfall?

Mirin everything!

You look like you have way less muscle.

This Is a joke newfags.

Started lifting 3 weeks ago. Currently lifting and doing mad cardio while eating at deficit since I'm a fat ass. Is this right?

5'8, 75kg

Not sure whether to bulk or cut, because I am Skinnyfat.

I've been cutting from the last month, idk what I started at but right now I am 5'10 and weigh 157 pounds.

I have been doing a work out similar to this:

simplyshredded.com/mega-feature-layne-norton-training-series-full-powerhypertrophy-routine-updated-2011.html

basically two days lifting heavy for strength and power, and three days of bodybuilding-style training. However, I have been swimming like 50 laps or running almost every day also.

I don't like how my belly looks, so have been cutting right now. I was thinking of cutting a lot of fat from my body, then bulking really clean from there. Does that sound like a good idea? If so, when should I stop cutting, and start bulking? Or should I just start bulking now? IDK what to do, I'm just tired of my body

Here are more pictures of me:

imgur.com/a/v1eIh

Dude, people cut when they have enough muscle, so they shed that extra fat, and their muscles look better.

No offense, but you don't have any muscle to appear under the fat, so you dont have to cut.

Just lift heavy and eat high protein, and moderate fat and carbs.

5'8, 175lbs

yea but will the belly go away? Im on the same boat as this guy and your saying that if i just maintain my weight and lift heavy+eat lots of protein I will ge abs???

so do I not have any muscle? Okay, I think I have been just misinformed about things. I was hoping to cut enough so my abs would show, and then start bulking

Your only goal is abs? If so, go get implants or something. If you guys keeps cutting, you will end up like skeletons and without any trace of muscle.

Just go for an as much as possible clean bulk and hopefully you will have a decent amount of muscle next year.

Just don't over do it with junk food, because alot of people find bulking as an excuse to eat like fucking hippos.

yueah faggot my only goal is to get bitche s with my fucking abdominal erectus. You keep trying to get dick with your big legs faggot

I mean arms are looking joocy dude but you gotta fix that pencil neck. It looks like a teenagers head on a mans body. Get contacts and maybe go for some facial hair. Your currents hairstyle just puts your forehead front and center, and it's a little on the large side.

my goal is to get lean not just abs, i could easily get them but they would be skinny abs like runners have, my goal is to get lean so wouldnt maintaing my current body weight be ideal while also working out consistently

19yr, 5'7, 160 lbs down from 220.
3 months.

People tell me I look shorter than what I'm at the gym, but I'm sure that because of these differences, these are the coward. Idk. I whisper.

So, what is your native language and what the hell was what you posted supposed to mean?

What was your starting weight?

You look semi-midget

Are you 4'3"? You look like a fucking dwarf

5'6 manlet trying to make it. Been lifting since January. I've gained about 20lbs since I started, putting me at around 152lbs and still gaining. Making solid progress I think.

>5'8
>164 lbs
Feel like I have a weak frame, are my shoulders narrow?

6ft 165lbs
Calisthenics, now using dumbells to fix my smol arms. I have a scholarship for college, other boards tell me to go stem, but idc about stem. I wanna major in Spanish lit, and even tho I won't get a job, I won't have debt. What does Veeky Forums think, follow the money or follow your interest?

PPLPPLx

Abiqua falls in oregon

Just shut the fuck up

He literally says his starting weight in the post

181cm, 87kg been lifting for 8 months since recovering from SLAP tear surgery

55kg OHP
100kg bench
140kg squat
140kg deadlifts

Can I get a body fat% estimate? I want to get to 92kg before cutting

somewhere in low 20s

6'2

10~% bf

Where the fuck is your chest? Did you drop is somewhere?

>Did you drop is somewhere

Sick burn bro!

Are you the user who does cross country?

3 month cute. BF estimate & rate pls no bully

*bullies you*

am i beach ready bros?

heres a better one

Fuckin mirin hard. Routine? Diet?

Lifting since begin of December.
B: 180
DL: 315
S: 285
Current weight 160lbs at 6'1

Better lightening

5'9 167 trying to escape squat girl mode with a strong press

Do shoulders 3-4 times a week
BF estimate around 12-14 or so

L O N D O N
O
N
D
O
N

thanks man

bulked for around 7months and been on a 2/3month steady cut with a calorie deficit

been doing keto diet for nearly a month and my bf has gone down about 4% i'd say

routine is the simple

back&bi
sholder&tri
legs
chest

worked strength based when bulking so heavier weight and lower reps and started building the reps and sets up since

i found it alot easier that way as i haven't lost strength and can do more of that specific weight

started cardio about a month ago and do that about 3/4 times a week

looking good man try doing more decline/dips

Thanks for the reply my man. Unfortunately my gym doesn't have decline but will do dips.

5'10 195 former national grade wrestler 65 pounds later lol

you are beach ready, 'mirrin hard

3 months of watching what I eat and lift lol

Can I get a bodyfat estimate for him? I have a similar body.

He's greasy not sweaty

Holy fuck that is one creepy face. You look like a mannequin.

Last the flexed godly back guess my ohp compared to my 225x3 bench it's pretty silly

show insertions from front?

First time posting here. I've been cutting and lifting for a few months now. Mostly the Big 3.

Anyone willing to give me a rough estimate of my body fat %? Any other feedback/commentary is welcome.

>Any other feedback/commentary is welcome.

CARDIO
A
R
D
I
O

Looking nice user, lifts?

Whats your squat?

Almost a perfect female body.

solid

You have wide hips. Focus on upper body, especially back and shoulders.

>CHANG THUNDERWANG
Well instead of focusing on cutting or bulking you could start working out first

6'3 203lbs

It must be cool to be asian and not having to worry about posting your face on the internet, looking good btw

lift
roids
That's not muscle just definition
Eat

There's no way you're 5'7 you must be shorter

Got me there buddy

5'9 176

Summer is here

5'9 165

How long until Adonis level?

what a great photo! truly inspiring.

I want to look like dis. I already got the same penis size.