Redpill me on cardio

>redpill me on cardio

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=sqT3Y8WIJfk&ab_channel=IrakiNutrition
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Its 4 fags

Do a half hour as a warm up.

It's boring as fuck. I queue up youtube videos to watch while I hit the treadmill.

It makes you better at running.

What are you "warming up"?

This is what's stopping me from doing cardio.
I used to run through the boredom (4 days a week), but the last 2 years it's unbearably boring.

It's fun when you're outside, can't stand the treadmill

>half hour
>warm up

just shadow box on treadmil; while listening to the singles from the different Rocky movies

I've been listening to podcasts while running, it works for me.

I was really sedentary before I started lifting.

I bought into the whole "cardio is for fags meme" and focussed on lifting. The wake up call for me is when I found I could bench 2pl8, but three reps in, I was gasping for air and breathing like a retard.

I know a lot of people who spent a lot of their school years playing football and simply don't have this problem. But I've certainly improved all around since doing some once a week jogging.

cardio kills gains.

If you need cardio, shorten the rest time between sets.

You probably need to be more active in general if you are gasping for air after benching.

First of all, make sure you breathe while you lift.

Second of all, theres a difference between running 30+ miles a week, vs doing light activity everyday for about an hour.

If you run a lot, you need more calories. While its pretty much pointless for cutting, running at high intensities( you should be breathing hard and running at about 80% of max speed ) for about 10-15 minutes is great for building endurance.

You don't need to do cardio on a treadmill, just pick up a sport like soccer or basketball.

High intensity cardio is the only one that gives results fast (and oddly enough the one that has the lowest chance of resulting in injury)

It also improves strength gains from your other workouts.

youtube.com/watch?v=sqT3Y8WIJfk&ab_channel=IrakiNutrition

Lifting heavy tires you m8, I play Rugby and swim shitloads in the week and honestly the intensity of 4pl8 5x5 squat is way more.

Not trying to say you shouldn't do cardio just saying it's normal to breath heavy after lifting heavy unless 2pl8 is your warm up or something

HIIT on the indoor rower is god-tier

People have, and will, come up with massive amounts of reasons and excuses why they don't "need" to or don't "have" to do more than 10-20 minutes of cardio at a time. But the fact is that it's very good for you, and if you can't up and do a 6+ mile run at any given moment, you're not really in shape.

Who are you quoting?

IT EATS YOUR GAINS BRO! DONT DO IT!

That's a great way to ruin your performance

30 minutes, fuck you. I run 200m to the gym and go straight to the skwats. Every single fucking time, because I fell for the SL 5x5 meme. Goddamnit my legs hurt.

Who does 30 minutes warm up? Nigger, 30 minutes is a workout.