Does Veeky Forums know about skyr?

Does Veeky Forums know about skyr?

Per 150g
>18g protein
>0.3g fat
>6.6g carbs
>98cal

Literal God tier food. I mix it into my oats in the morning with some blueberries and it's nice as shit.

Does Veeky Forums know any other decent foods that most people don't know about?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ykEGtwJuZIs
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I mix it with vanilla whey, pretty gud mayn

Quark.

Nutrition info

Yeah, man, even the quark with 15% fof ats in it has up to 16% of proteins. Both bulk AND cut could be made with quark.

can you get this in the uk?

God tier

I guess they would sell it as low fat cottage cheese

Looks expensive

yeah skyr is great

flavoured has some quite a bit of sugars but natural is just as good

put it on pancakes made of oats or shit

good stuff
go to polish stores and ask for twaróg (tvarugg)

cottage cheese tastes like shit compared to quark

tesco and sainsbury's both have it

I've been shilling it to my friends for some time now. It's fucking amazing and cheaper than Greek stuff in the UK.

Tesco do a good 'protein' Greek yoghurt that's £1.25 per 500g

i got 900g of natural in tesco yesterday for £2.50 (2 for £2.50)

they're like £1.50 each usually i think

if you live in netherlands and want to eat something quick but loaded with protein

go to emte, buy pulled pork / beef (small black 300g containers 3.5e each or something)

3 minutes in microwave, add some greens with garlic sauce and you have really good meal for one person (like me, so probably 2 skinny guys)

it has decent meat sauce added

i like to eat it with few slices of dark bread
when im lazy to cook i bring it to work always

How much sugar?

Is mixing Greek yogurt or Skyr into my granola a good substitute for milk?

Nutritional information is ITT

>18 grams of sugar
>god tier food

natural sugar =/= added sugar, silly

Magerquark is superior
67 cals
0.3g fat
3.9g carbs
12g protein

That's the daily intake of sugar. When you realise that it is sugar in everything, you learn that 18 grams extra is killing your gains and test.

what? the recommended limit of ~25 grams a day or however much it is refers to ADDED sugar. there is NO LIMIT on natural sugar.

Cottage is a house in a village, right? And all this stuff is made in small towns you probably could call "villages". Actually I have no idea how british/american cottage cheese tastes like. Quark (or tvorog) is awesome.

"Natural sugar" is poison. Do you research. You get above your daily intake of sugar through food. 100 gram banana is 12 grams of sugar. You simply doesn't have space for extra sugar if you are eating healthy.

It also has a meaning that is more relevant to Veeky Forums:

>3.(v) The act of anonymously meeting up with a member of the same sex at a public restroom ("cottage" - see above), with the intent of gettin' down n' dirty with them within.

25 grams a day. That's just an apple.

i mean i agree that people shouldn't eat any added sugar, but you're retarded if you think sugar from fruit is as bad as added sugar

You are only suppose to get sugar through fruit. Fruits are healthy, so if you don't want to get above your daily intake, you don't have space for that youghurt.
>Norwegian Skyr got 16 grams of protein and only 6 gram sugar

I was thinking of buying some and then flavouring it with the Myprotein flavor drops

stop replying to me, you idiot

My bad. 37.5 grams of sugar is additional sugar. Most food got sugar in them to make them tastier, so I still stand my point that 16 grams of Skyr sugar is way to much. Natural sugar means sugar in fruit and milk. I means white sugar, which is poison. Yoghurt ain't that healthy as they are advertised.

Keep on eating one big yoghurt a day. It lowers your testosterone, which you got too much off. Not.

I Do this with Quark. Works great. Also add it to oats sometimes.
Chocolate, Vanilla, caramel and the fruit ones are goat. Peanut and white chocolate are trash.

your argument(s) is/are all over the place. i don't even eat skyr, you stupid fucking cunt.

it feels and tastes like cement.

stick to pretty much any other protein source.

Try to take the sugar out of the Skyr. Then it becomes god tier, but probably taste like shit.

t. I have recently discovered nutrition as dictated by lifestyle magazines

Please understand that naturally occuring sugar is incredibly different to a can of Coke. Look into nutrition more and don't be so polarised in your opinions. It's misleading and isn't good for the board.

They have it at Lidl, mein Negro.

look, the sugar in the original, basic version of skyr with nothing added to is is NATURALLY-OCCURRING. it is therefore HARMLESS. why are you having so much trouble with this concept?

Because I want to hear the counter argument to learn. Thought it was added sugar.

well im pretty sure people know about this but another god tier food is just canned tuna in water, it's like 130 cals per can and 29g protein, fuckin amazing, better protein to kcal ration than my protein powder lol
i just eat it as is, put some salt and crack some fresh pepper on it, pretty damn good

Man, that was unexpected.
youtube.com/watch?v=ykEGtwJuZIs

>based mercury poisoning

Omg I eat this every day