Tell me about WASPs. How did they become so influential and powerful in society?

Tell me about WASPs. How did they become so influential and powerful in society?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Christian_Zionism
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Well there was this thing called the British empire a while back and they settled most of the planet

>mfw jews are blamed for everything when these people exist

WASPs are actually literal cuckolds who willingly gave all of their power in finance and the press to the Jews. The rate of intermarriage with the Jews was also really high.

because Jews overthrew them in terms of holding all the real power.

It's not overthrowing if you collaborate with them.

Because they're easily manipulated by rothschilds

My family has been here since the early 1600s and were WASPs themselves. They had a nice big business with corn here the Dakotas and Michigan. Too bad my grandpa gave it all away and fucking married some French Canadian and move to Connecticut.
WASPs are to blame for their own loss of power. My dad likes to show me all of the pictures of my ancestors who all knew these big shot WASPs. All of their descendents refused to inherit their wealth and became dumb fucking stoner left-wing nuts and moved to the West Coast and ended up childless or intermarried with some lower-middle-class loser.
Sorry, I just had to let out my anger. I still think about how I could have bragged about my rich heritage, culture and wealth but instead I'm just going to be like any other middle class white urbanite.

>Tell me about WASPs. How did they become so influential and powerful in society?
Because we made American society from scratch you dumbfuck.

They were like the puppets of Jews is there a difference really?

They were the ones who enabled the Jews.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Christian_Zionism
>Christian advocacy of the restoration of the Jews in Palestine, was first heard following the Protestant reformation, particularly in the English-speaking world among the Puritans. It was common practice among Puritans to anticipate and frequently pray for a Jewish return to their homeland.[10] John Owen, a prominent 17th century English Covenant theologian, for example, wrote: "Moreover, it is granted that there shall be a time and season, during the continuance of the kingdom of the Messiah in this world, wherein the generality of the nation of the Jews, all the world over, shall be called and effectually brought unto the knowledge of the Messiah, our Lord Jesus Christ; with which mercy they shall also receive deliverance from their captivity, restoration unto their own land, with a blessed, flourishing, and happy condition therein."

>descended from colonists back in the colonial era of America
>called dibs

>How did they become so influential and powerful in society?

kneecap other groups by enacting laws that favored them or shat on others explicitly.

Also got to entintled and comfortable with the huge lead they got.

there is literally nothing wrong with this

the world is full of shit and they managed to carve out a piece for themselves and now you scold them and them alone for not giving it all away and sinking back into decrepitude with everyone else, curiously you never see african kangs receive the same finger wagging

>anglo develops new technology, starts the industrial revolution and ousts some raj so they can build railroads and grow tea on their land
OMG EXPLOITATION IMPERIALIST RACIST COLONIALIST HULLABALOO SHENANIGANS
>shaka zulu impales perceived political enemies

>now you scold them and them alone for not giving it all away and sinking back into decrepitude

But they did exactly that, just look at the state of any anglosphere country today and the lands they literally gave away.

Because they created Israel

>the world is full of shit and they managed to carve out a piece for themselves and now you scold them and them alone for not giving it all away and sinking back into decrepitude with everyone else, curiously you never see african kangs receive the same finger wagging

Because you also ass fucked yourself at the same time

.>the lands they literally gave away.

false

>how we’re wasps so dominant in anglo saxon countries
There isn’t even a brainlet wojak for this one

WASPs dominate corporations as well.
The owners of world banks and the such are literally old English aristocracy

We don't give a shit, this isn't the 19th century. WASPs not rule anymore, there's nothing to be mad about.

>old English aristocracy
You mean like baron Rothschild, pure English.

>he thinks Chinks and Pajeets control the money

I must admit, the name sounds kraut

Rothschild is a fucking Jew.

Do the Jews just magically not exist in your world?

They used their stingers in order to scare predators away from their nests.

The majority of white people in the South, Appalachia, Ozarks, Middle America are "white Anglo-Saxon Protestants" and they have zero power.

This cheered me up, thanks user.

It didn't stand for white Anglo Saxon protestant you numbnutses, it stood for WEALTHY Anglo Saxon protestant.