Bait people into mirin?

Background
>Going to senior year of high school in a couple months.
>I turned 18 alone by myself, in my room playing Vidya and then going to the gym.
>So you know I was a loner fuck throughout high school and not many people know me.
>But been lifting for a while, pic is a little old but I look about the same if not a bit better now with a bigger chest. >I know I am not lean yet but I am cutting before school starts.
What I am planning.
>Finish cut, go back to school.
>Wear baggy hoodies to hide my body.
>Act like a easy target/weakling.
>Everyone else will be dressing their best and twinks will be trying to show off their summer gains.
>Bait people into trying to fuck with me, especially the delusional twinks/jocks
>Start a fight or argument about whose stronger.
>Take off my hoodie and bam all the sloots well in shock, the twink apologizes.
>They will talk about "user actually works out! U shoulda seen it Stacey he's not the incel I thought he was!"
>I then alpha.
Should I do this? Or should I just dress normally and get only casual glance mires?
>Inb4 I look like shit.

fuck me haha

dress normally don't be an idiot nobody likes people who start fights also just because you lift doesn't mean you'll do good against someone who knows how to fight

I want them to start a fight with me, there's these fucking jocks that push people around at school but I haven't encountered them yet.

lol, is this for real? gotta be bait

And if all else fails and the plan backfires.

>see someone getting bullied
>dont do anything about it
>i just look out for myself

do it OP, sounds like you need some babes

why dont you step away from Veeky Forums and act like a normal person

Sounds like a good anime plot

People would actually like you more if you did this OP

Fucking hell you are autistic

It's too late for that, at this damn point I need some serious fucking counseling cause my last shrink didn't solve shit for me.

What will actually happen

>Forgot to cut, go back to school.
>Wear old baggy clothes that make me look like a hobo.
>Constantly stare at my shoes like an autist.
>Everyone is dressed with normal clothes.
>Some random guys come near me, they have a girl in their group
>"What's up Chad? You think I'm weak, is that it?"
>Awkwardly take of my hoodie and shirt
>Show them my belly and man boobs
>Flex a 'cep
>"How's this for a start?"
>They will talk about "That guy is a fucking autist" while they roll on the floor laughing.

Imagining how real life situations will play out and thinking that you'll act like an alfa will only end with you becoming the omega.

This can only lead to one thing: BIG PROFIT.

Do it, OP, I fully support you and your ideas.

>18
>its too late for me

baiting too hard

>I want them to start a fight with me, there's these fucking jocks that push people around at school but I haven't encountered them yet.
life isnt a highschool movie, you might know this if you had friends

I am a fat fuck (FOR NOW) do you think I can actually make it by September? I am losing 2 pounds a week at this shit bodyfat.

>Implying I'll be in high school when I am 30.

You probably will be you autistic fuck.

>high school is the prime time to live

That's some '80's movie cliché shit right there, this is bait right?

Mirin those ceps and traps. Just wear nice fitting clothes, if it's a drastic transformation people will noticed.

They won't trust me, I've lived my of life unnoticed. That's why I came up with this plan, I need a highlight.

i honestly think you should do exactly that.
make someone filme you and share it on the chans so you can be /ourguy/

trust me, people have noticed how weird you are. And possibly how much of a douche you are. They are just avoiding you

I mean fuck... I once did the Naruto run as joke during the pacer test and people laughed but I figured it was because it was funny, I then realized that they're laughing at me and my incel behavior. Then you haves guys like Connor Murphy who preach that lifting will make you successful with girls and society but lifting simply just made me a bigger retard.

What if they don't pick on you?

They will, especially knowing my past history of being a tard which they probably will hear of.

Oh Steve!

holy moly

holy shit, so this is what real autism looks like...

Christ, dude. In case this isn't just larping, I seriously hope you don't do this. Just get back at them by bettering yourself every day, not by some ridiculous public display.

OP do this
>Instant friends
>More qt shocking potencial
>You WILL be like a fucking movie hero

This is some next level autism

If you are going into senior year and nobody has fucked with you yet you are invisible. Nothing is going to happen.

i can see why it seems appealing to you to "show them" and stuff, but the sooner you learn to not give as much of a shit about what people think, the sooner you will become much much happier.
it sounds like a meme, but it's very true.
Just don't think about it so much, you do you.

isolation really is unhealthy

In reality, no one is going to particularly care about your activities or your presence.

How about you show off your gains from the start and become one of the Chads yourself.

You sound like a supreme gentleman

Reported

>I then alpha.

How about you go to a party or get friends for fucks sake. This may be the dumbest shit I've read all day. This plan is cancer.

>user has been scheming this inside his head all summer
lol, i need to see a face

the jocks are 100% going to be more athletically in tune with their own bodies. You might be stronger but most of them will probably be able to dump you on your head if you threw down. Learn to wrestle or box.

Kids these days

you're not fat, just thicc
mirin to be uncouth

This is fucking autistic. Dress however you want to dress

how long have you been lifting?

>>Wear baggy hoodies to hide my body.

This is a pretty good summation of US public schools

Alfalfa mode

What can go wrong? Go for it

Just join a sports team you autist

This

>Git gud
>Git mired

It's that simple

The guys who got the most pussy in high school had a large social circle of which they were at the top of. This guys weren't even in great shape, they just had an aura of confidence around them and were loved by everyone.
If people didn't payattention to youbefore, no one will now just because you lift

Somone please make a comic shit about how retard it would look.

>>Flex a 'cep
ayy

LIFTING DOES NOT CURE AUTISM
>LIFTING DOES NOT CURE AUTISM

>but lifting simply just made me a bigger retard.
hahahahahahahahahahaha OP thank you for the many keks this thread has brought me.
it also makes me feel better about being an autist.

Autism

Fuark nice traps brah

Are you literally fucking retarded op? Dress normally and get all the fucking staceys
Wear jeans and button ups, never go a day as a slob
Also kinda jealous because
>Same year as op
>6'0
>240 lbs
>FeelsBadMan

nice arms, traps (even though they're abnormally lard to body proportion) then you have an amazingly shit chest....

wtf do you do at the gym op

kek

i dont believe this is real

Truly it is