Opinions on water fasting for 3 days straight for the pure purpose of restarting your body and clearing it from toxins...

Opinions on water fasting for 3 days straight for the pure purpose of restarting your body and clearing it from toxins, gasses and leftover shit in your intestines?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=TBfWKmRFTjM
imgur.com/a/wBsn8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>that room
Holy fucking shit

I know right? Comfy as fuck

>Comfy as fuck

>clearing your body of toxins
>cigarettes

Yeah, ok.

>restarting
>toxins
>leftover shit
That's not how the human body works. You get the same result from just eating healthy for 3 days.

only did it for one week, after the first couple of days it gets easier, but your mouth will tastes of metal arse, you can only clean teeth with water, no chewing gum. if your useing water bottles to drink out of they will continually taste of that metallic shit, your mouth/ tongue will be covered in white stuff.

it didnt really do anything for me desu, if your going to do it, doctor up and try and do it for a month instead everything else i think might just be waste of time.

things did taste better but that because i could wash my teeth with minty goodness rather than water and i wasn't tasting metal all the time

Idk it would be fine without the katana

>tips katana

How do you flush out the toxins without water?
Checkmate waterist

I was stuck on a lifting plateau for over 6 months. I did a 1 week fast and my entire diet changed along with my tastebuds.
Ended up gaining 4kg back in a month and easily broke through my plateau.
I think it slows your metabolism which makes your food more effective for gains.
Also, Keto is amazing if you are into meditation / spiritual stuff. Clears your mind like a drug.

So you did a recovery week combined with changing your whole died, but somehow give the credit to the water fast?

Well all the money you save on food can go to the buying some fucking furniture.

It takes more than 3 days

What toxins and what gasses?

watet fasting is a hoax, and you already have organs which remove toxins from your body. it is comarable to the old days when they would use leeches to suck out "impurities". dont listen to treacherous fools on fit

Be sure to drink some green tea for dem dere antioxidant gainz

>you can only clean teeth with water, no chewing gum
Why?

user, leeches have proven effective in several medical procedures.

>only clean your teeth with water

wtf? i did it fine with dental paste and mouthwash

tho the metal taste would come back after 2 hours

Hmh. Gomenasai, Sensei.
youtube.com/watch?v=TBfWKmRFTjM

Anyone has the room which is pretty sad and it has a picture of Satoru Iwatta?

Found it here
imgur.com/a/wBsn8

lol. If you knew anything about fasting you'd know that it is the opposite of a recovery week. You lose kilograms of muscle.

The diet change simply added more vegetables and less meat.

I do credit it to be a water fast because it is scientifically proven to slow your metabolism, and for someone with a fast metabolism, this = big gainz.

I would kill myself before living in one of those places

>smoking
>smoking in bed
Nope

not because they remove blood, but of the
active anticoagulant component of leech's saliva.

>restarting your body and clearing it from toxins, gasses and leftover shit in your intestines
That is a hoax. Your body is perfectly able to remove toxins without fasting. People apply unscientific metaphors to justify their fasting.

>my little brony shirt
>small
That would be a XXL my man.

only to be replaced with more toxins and carcinogens via eating

Those photos remind me of this guy - the next logical step.
Why even have a place for your autism gear, if you can carry it with yourself and save even more money?

Exactly, effective

They do NOT "remove toxins" from you body. They are used for completely different reasons today.
Therefore his comparison was totally valid.

Therefore eat clean. To stop eating is the wrong way, man.

They were on to something when they used leeches though. They just had the wrong explanation for it.

10oz bottle of magnesium citrate. Every time.

that towel is the best part

No, they used them for different purposes, like blood-letting.

Yeah, your BMR drops a big when you're literally starving. It's not like that decrease in BMR is going to last very long once you return to a calorie surplus.

Instead of trying to game your starvation response and lose pounds of LBM in the process, all to have a temporarily decreased BMR, you could just eat more food.

good idea.
I personally did a 3 day ( full 72 hour fast ) a few weeks ago. It was a very good experience.

I felt so focussed. So clear headed. So clean and healthy. My skin looked absolutely fantastic.
would recommend.

Also, the meal you eat to break your fast then is like a gift from god. you will be so thankfull. you will feel blessed. You will eat it and feel great.

Personally I worked out the next day after my feast meal.

I had lost some weight but I retained all my strength and even was less fatigued.

2 days later after eating normally ( which for me is doing IF ( 7 hour eating window ) I had back all my weight.

>clearing it from toxins, gasses
Remember to pump air up your ass user, that supercharges your intestines

Maybe if youre a fatass who needs to shrink their stomach and revisit what real hunger feels like. Otherwise no

W-what's wrong with PortaPros?

Incense is basically the same. In fact in many places they use cigarettes as incense.
His is cleansing his soul, not the puny thing modern "medicine" treats.

Just do a saltwater flush you assnigger

>fujitsu
>not a thinkpad

this is all wrong

Except now I have the same or less caloric intake as before, and I'm gaining well past my plateau. Why is it so hard to accept a scientific fact? Are you insecure about the possibility of fasting being good for long term gains?

just stop drinking soda you fat fuck

It's okay to do it every once in a while depending of your BMI.
I do it twice every year and by experience:
>you will have a slight diarrhea at a moment, stay hydrated when it happens
>you will have nausea during the second morning (I always puke)
>you will feel really bad during the second day

When you stop the fast go easy and just begin by a half portions of what you eat normally during the next day if you don't want to have a bad case of diarrhea and pain.
I would advise you to try to do it for one day before you jump to three.

I think this is what I need. I've been making fantastic strength gains. I even started outlifting my gym buddy who's been lifting months longer than me.

I just need to get my diet back.

All the autists use them.

But they are some p gud headphones and aren't used by bronys exclusively, unlike the rest.

That's a serial killer's room if I've ever seen one.

>a picture of a smug lil wayne in your battlestation
BASED

Is that an episode of Half in the Bag on the screen?