Women with balding fathers who get pregnant should be shot

Women with balding fathers who get pregnant should be shot.
If they only date men with hair themselves, they should be tortured beforehand

youll get over it like the other millions of young people on the planet mate

Should Jewish women who get nose jobs be subject to the same fate?

Don't answer that. Listen, they're on the brink of solving baldness. There's no reason to cry about this shit anymore.

Take a deep breath and relax. Women should be fucked and loved, not killed. We're all gonna make it pal.

>Listen, they're on the brink of solving baldness
Lmao no.

Jewish women should be shot no matter what reason.

This and also Jewish men

We don't need a reason for that, m8

The bald gene can come from both sides last I read up on it

It's kinda stupid too because a balding father can have a father/mother that weren't balding so he could have Bald(B)and NoBald(N) genes which he transfers only one to his child. So a BN father has a bald head, if he m8's with any other BN BB or NN females, his daughter can have the N gene. Only female that should be shot is a balding female because she has both balding genes and all her male kids will be bald.

>Father has gone bald
>Maternal grandfather never went bald, despite being 60 at death
>28 year old brother is in the process of balding
>Me, 21 years old still has a thick head of hair

Is it only a matter of time for me?

Why do Jews have such weak frames?

You could still make it.
Maybe you did inherit the good genes from your grandfather.

who gives a fuck about being bald, just shave your damn head, there's been so many badass bald movie actors that the "stigma" has all but vanished.

The most prevalent balding gene is X-linked. A balding man is guaranteed to give it to his daughter and guaranteed not to give it to his son.

yeah whatever you say baldie

My mom didn't know how hair genetics worked until I had to explain why I'm balding at 20.

It's actually disturbing how good looking Natalie Portman used to look back in the day.

Not everyone has Bruce Willis' facial aesthetics. Don't just assume lifting will let you pull off this look.

yeah she was hot as fuck in Leon

>despite being 60 at death
That's young

Reality is that being bald narrows your pussy snatching abilities by 50%

Quite young. Assuming you keep lifting (and maybe get help from test), you should still be good to go for another decade at least.

Get hairplugs my dude