POWR - I think I found a gem

Powr already has a partnership with Nest Energy, and gave a presentation about its project today to the NSW goverment.

They are operating from Australia, and have some big support there.

Here a quick breakdown:

By owning Powr, the Powr ledger ecosystem token, holders can access a range of Power Ledger Applications, such as peer-to-peer energy trading in markets Power ledger is operating in.

Power Ledger is the first platform to offer the ability to trade the ownership of these assets. If a contributer needs immediate liquidity they can sell it through the platform to other buyers.

And an asset may be a solar, wind or battery farm.

It's trading on Binance right now. I'll leave the digging up to you guys, and let me know what you think.

Btw CMC isnt updated yet. They applied to them yesterday so hopefully it will be up this week. The marketcap is at this moment around 38m.

edit: Holy crap I think we struck gold.

thewest.com.au/politics/local-government/acting-perth-lord-mayor-jemma-green-wants-to-build-a-city-her-young-daughter-can-stay-in-ng-b88639659z

abc.net.au/news/2017-10-25/who-is-new-perth-deputy-mayor-jemma-green/9085746

The CEO is the deputy mayor of Perth. Connections all over in political and business world. Wholesome feel good origin story.

Other urls found in this thread:

i.4cdn.org/biz/1509754745907.png
huffingtonpost.com.au/2017/10/05/power-ledger-the-aussie-company-thats-using-blockchain-to-digitise-energy_a_23233202/
coinmarketcap.com/currencies/power-ledger/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

This will be at $0.30 minimum next week.

x2 at least.

Bought yesterday

The CEO is a mayor of Perth, this will be a 300m cap coin in no time lets do this

thanks for the insight. very informational. will buy a bit

Just bought some more!

This solves real world problems and the CEO is literally a leader of one of the biggest cities in Australia. Next WTC?

I think this is a $1 coin EOY

Wow, ceo is the mayer lol. Thanks boys. Never disappoint

This whole thread reeks of a discord PnD group

>Le me in Veeky Forums
> Veeky Forums: BUY LINK NOW LOOK HOW GOOD IT IS
> le me ok
> lose 90%
> Veeky Forums: BUY REQUEST NOW LOOK AT FEATURES
> le me: ok
> lose 90%
> Veeky Forums: BUY SIBOS
> lose 90%
> Veeky Forums: BUY AIRSWAP
> lose 90%
> Veeky Forums: BUY POWER LEDGER
> ????

i.4cdn.org/biz/1509754745907.png

Another user noticed that powr could be a candidate for Teeka's solar pick

They also connected with Richard branson and elon musk. Richard an investor, and elon musk is here in aussie doing business with electricity.... while talking to power ledger

ELON MUSK FUCKING APPROACHED THEM ACCORDING TO HUFF PO

huffingtonpost.com.au/2017/10/05/power-ledger-the-aussie-company-thats-using-blockchain-to-digitise-energy_a_23233202/

no-one believed me when i said so

hahahah kek

That's why it's being shilled here. Teeka is a pump and dump artist who just lost all credibility after it came out that ZenCash is a marketing scam. Teeka probably has a little Pajeet army on here to shill for his picks.

Wait where did it come out that Zen was a marketing scam?

How can power ledger be a scam when its backed by fucking state officials, the fucking mayor of perth. How can it be a scam, fucking cocksucker people are not that stupid.

Scam coins are usually the ones with a white paper, empty partnerships, and no product to show for it. POWR has a working product, is ran by the mayor of the city of Perth, and is in talks with Elon Musk. I think it's a good bet.

no its not. xvg bagholders want you to think so

Ausfag here.
Literally no one in Aus knows about crypto and this project has gotten zero attention in the media. Moreover, Australia is very backwards when it comes to using renewable energy like solar power (we like coal).

Feel free to jump on the hype train but take your fucking profits early! Don't hodl this shitcoin

Are you guys actually this retarded? Its a fucking legit project with good team, really good and profesional website and good connections AND it hasnt mooned yet.
Look at the price steadily creeping upward with the volume increasing. This is going to pump any day now and will probably pump hard because its a good project with so many things that people can get behind.

w.e you guys will probably say scam and just buy at ATH after fomo anyway you fucking idiots.

I agree. sounds good on paper but the coin isn't going to have any value. how will be worth anything. I am at the point that the more 'important people" back a coin, the more scammy it is. they aren't trying to solve a problem or help people. they want to make more money for themselves.

its too late to buy now, this shit will dump the instant btc decides to go on a bull run

I see what you're saying, as many celebs back coins that have no value. But the important people interested in POWR like Elon and the lady who runs it, the mayor Perth, have a vested interested in improving the lives of others.

yeah thats one im going to be investing in later today,

just waiting for my transfer from coonbase

Anyone fudding this has aids.

Listen here you acid fucks, buy some POWR or you'll regret it for the rest of your lives.. This is going to take off as soon as it touches a big exchange... Aussie's are the most legit people out there... Straya cunts!

Are you fudders idiots? Biggest name in renewable power calling ceo of powr. Wtf are you guys smoking to think this is a shitcoin

It's been rising the whole time bitcoin has been on a bull run...

why is the coin worth anything? so many ico;s just so they don't have to go through regulations and raise money. tokens have no equity in any project they are almost worhtless most of the time except for market sentiment.

Power Ledger uses blockchain technology to enable households and buildings to trade excess solar power peer-to-peer to make power more distributed and sustainable for consumers. The Power Ledger system tracks the generation and consumption of all trading participants and settles energy trades on pre-determined terms and conditions in near real time. Power Ledger is one of the most successful Australian ICOs to date.

any involved in solar is going to go big. youd be nuts not to consider it.

>how can it be a scam
The best scams try hard to appear legitimate. Fools will be parted with their money either way.

Did you "find this gem" in Veeky Forums cos there are like 10 other posts in the past hour alone that i've seen for this shitcoin ppl who fall for this shit deserve to lose their money

This coin is doing 30% gains on LOW volume. Keep the fuck away from it

nice! i am not saying it doesn't sound good. i saying that the token has no value. NONE. not even 15cents. you don't get anything if this thing is successful. NOTHING. guess who gets it? Perth mayor lady and Elon I don't have enough money already so I will make a token worth nothing for Veeky Forums idiots to buy Musk.

the only Australian ICO to date dumbass

This incorrect. Chronobank was the first Aussie ICO

HAHAHAHA PERTH... ONE OF THE BIGGEST HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Idiot. You should learn to read:

"A. Token holders will have access to the Power Ledger platform. They can potentially use POWR tokens to purchase electricity when the Power Ledger platform becomes available in their area. Token holders can also participate in Asset Germination events by submitting POWR tokens. By keeping hold of POWR tokens you won’t have to buy them on an exchange later if you decide to use the platform. As we on-board more participants there will be a requirement for more POWR tokens either in circulation throughout the eco-system or escrowed in a SmartBond. "

seriously, why is this token worth anything? what do I get for buying it? can I stake it? do I make money because Power Ledger is doing well? Do I make money because Elon Musk is making money from it? what is the value of the token? why does it have any value? i don't live in Australia. I can't use it to save money on my electric bill years in the future because NOTHING has been built yet.

You retards deserve to. Lose money if you keep buying shilled coins on Veeky Forums obviously by pump and dump group. Look at the fucking replies. So artificial

Pump and dump groups hold over a. Period of 1 to 2 days while they pump a coin, then they will sell it to your fucking ass and make money while you hold bags.

I'm from Australia, Perth is shit all, we don't even use Renewable energy much. This shit ain't going anywhere anytime soon.

How is 4 million of a 40 million market cap low volume?

And why would slow steady rising be a bad thing? Oh right , you would rather a coin pump over 100% and buy in then. GJ

whats the harm in buying a little bit and seeing if it makes a profit?

people throw 50 dollar bills in slot machines everyday.

Coin hits binance
Couple of days of accumulation
Then a giant shill campaign
few days later
DUMPED AND FUDDED

see that 'sounds" good. I can read just fine. The idiot is the person who posts a quote and still doesn't realize that there is NO VALUE TO THE ACTUAL TOKEN HOLDERS! Why the fuck would I keep POWR tokens so I "won't have to buy them on an exchange" LATER. Like NEVER. Even if I lived in Australia this thing isn't LIVE and won't be for years if even then!

Do you think the token will go up in value so much that I should hold it until people in Australia don't even want it because they might as well just pay for electricity than buy a token from me at inflated exchange prices??

Just because it SOUNDS good on paper means NOTHING. THERE IS NO ACTUAL VALUE TO THIS COIN!

Thanks for the pump and dump heads up, just sold during that 10% drop

>whats the harm in buying a little bit and seeing if it makes a profit?
>people throw 50 dollar bills in slot machines everyday.

Pumpty Dumpty sat on a wall. Pumpty Dumpty had a great fall.

Have fun trying to sell your POWR tokens to Aussies in ten years to save money on their electric bills Yes, that will work just fine.

You cunts are fucked... This coin will moon

Wow you guys really need to be spoonfed

The token:

"The POWR token will serve as the fuel of the Power Ledger Ecosystem.
POWR tokens help to facilitate low cost and better returns on electricity. They
interact with the Ecosystem through:
• Providing governance and consumer protection through Smart Bond
technology (section 4.4)
• Facilitating access to use the Platform (section 4.4)
• Providing loyalty rewards to Participants (see section 4.6);
• Contributing and connecting with renewable energy charities and
organizations (see section 4.6);
• Providing access priority to Asset Germination Events and benefits from
an asset’s ‘POWR’ generation (see section 5.5.7);

Moon? Based on what? tokens that are worth NOTHING. The tokens had no purpose except to raise money. THE TOKENS THEMSELVES HAVE NO PURPOSE AND THEY ARE WORTH NOTHING!

Their partners:

PARTNERS
A few of our select partners, with many more to be publicly announced soon:

Vector Ltd: New Zealand's largest energy infrastructure company, with
over 600,000 consumers. Vector has over 400 residential battery and
solar systems owned, installed, and deployed across its network, and
smart meters supplied to over one million homes across New Zealand
and Australia
Western Power: The Western Australian State Government owned
corporation builds, maintains and operates the electricity network
(distribution and transmission) in the south west corner of Western
Australia. The network consists of more than 100,000km of infrastructure
and services more than 1.1 million customers.
Indra: Is one of the main global consulting and technology companies and
the technology partner for core business operations of its clients’
businesses throughout the world. It provides unique in-house solutions
and advanced and high added value technology services.
Witchcliffe Ecovilliage: The Witchcliffe Ecovillage vision is to create a
model of a highly sustainable, self-reliant community in a regional village
setting, incorporating the best of 21st century technology. The
urban/residential portion of the site is approximately 60 hectares of the
whole site.

What does that even mean? Really? I own a lot of crypto. I have bags and bags of alts. This makes NO SENSE.

I am trying to warn people that this coin is worth NOTHING.

Partners Cont:

National Lifestyle Villages: National Lifestyle Villages builds secure
communities for people aged 45 and over. We pride ourselves on our
resort-style facilities, impressive clubhouses and modern, stylish homes.
Access Housing: Access Housing is one of Western Australia’s leading
providers of Community Housing, specializing in tenancy and property
management and property development for low to moderate income
earners including seniors, people living with a disability or mental health
illness, families, and single persons.
Nest Energy: Commercial and industrial solar installations underpin their
business. They also focus on energy efficiency and hydroelectricity
applications. Nest Energy own and maintain the renewable energy system
and when the supply contract concludes, the system ownership passes to
the consumer.
Power Ledger Pty Ltd Copyright © 2017 14
Landis+Gyr: Power Ledger has a preferred-supplier relationship with
multinational smart metering and data service provider Landis+Gyr
relating to the deployment of energy meters and communications
infrastructure and the remote provision of metering data to support peerto-peer
energy trading.
White Gum Valley: WGV at White Gum Valley is a modern, innovative
sustainable residential development which will change the way we live. An
Innovation through Demonstration project, WGV will feature cutting edge
water and energy-saving initiatives that will reduce resident’s bills by up to
$1,200 every year.
LandCorp: LandCorp is the Western Australian Government's land
development agency which creates new communities, delivers infill
developments and ensures land is available to create and grow economic
and employment opportunities in a planned and sustainable way.

+ more

How about you just shut the fuck up. That would be nice.

Their achievements so far:

ACHIEVEMENTS
Q3 2016: Australian Blockchain Trial
The pilot project with National Lifestyle Villages (NLV) demonstrated the capability of our concepts and
technology, specifically EcoChain. The project was a huge success, becoming the first of its kind in
Australia. 15 dwellings were connected via the blockchain giving way to a community energy
marketplace.
Q2 2017: Bank On-ramping
Power Ledger secured a financial channel to enable direct exchange between Sparkz and fiatcurrencies
in real-time. In addition, Power Ledger developed the functionality exchange energy for
Sparkz for real-time fiat currency remuneration. By providing bank on-ramping Power Ledger cleared
the largest barrier for P2P energy trading, democratizing power in a way no one thought possible.
Q4 2016: First International Deployment
After the first successful trial, Power Ledger deployed the technology with Vector Ltd., a New Zealand
DSO. The partnership with Vector confirms Power Ledger’s business strategy is not to cut out
existing market participants, but rather to let consumers and utilities drive the disruption in a feasible
way.
Q2 2017: Commercial Deployment at Multi-Tentanted Properties
We began commercial operations in the White Gum Valley development in Fremantle, Western
Australia. Power Ledger was the first company to successfully use distributed ledger technology to
facilitate electricity trading across the meter and manage settlements without going through an
electricity retailer.

I'll buy if elon musk says he's building solar panel farms and selling that energy for this coin.

Q2 2017: Partnership With Indra Australia
Power Ledger has signed a partnership agreement with leading global technology provider, Indra, to
jointly develop network management solutions pairing Indra’s world-leading iSPEED network control
and optimisation platform, with Power Ledger’s transactive energy platform, thus paving the way for
the future development of autonomous distributed energy markets that respond in real-time to network
conditions and consumer behaviour.
Q3 2017: First Electric Vehicle Trading Platform
To begin operations imminently, in a partnership with Synergy, Western Australia’s state-owned
retailer, Power Ledger has developed and will deploy Australia’s first blockchain trading
environment for EV charging.

Seriously, thank you

Right? This talks about villages that aren't even built yet! Who cares if they are a preferred supplier to a smart metering company.

None of this stuff even exists yet. We are talking about building NEW COMMUNITIES THAT DON"T EXIST YET.

This token HAS NO VALUE!

Wow, did the FUD campaign start already mid FOMO thread? Jesus, that's a mighty fast turnaround time.

it's gonna recover right

i didn't just get pajeeted right

Any time. This coin is as stupid as it gets. Just because it "sounds" good doesn't mean that there is value. People need to THINK. What is the value of the token right now. What is the value of the token in six months. What will the value be in a year?

With this token the answers are: nothing, nothing and NOTHING. They are talking about building communities THAT DON"T EVEN EXIST!

That's what happens when you invest in upcoming projects: you're planning for future returns. Jesus H Christ not much of the crypto world exists in the way you're describing. You're arguing that because we don't interact with it on a day to day basis it isn't real. If it was real in that sense you would have missed the boat.

Man you guys are pathetic, and very fucking obvious. Or you're just fucking retarded.

Its building an ecosystem for applications to be built on. The token will be used in this to run the network and applications, just like ethereum or neo etc. On top of that the token gives rewards for holding it, like dividends. And on top of that it allows holders to participate in governance so voting on things

I suggest that you put in a sell order at the price you paid and get out because, believe me, they have very heavy bags and they need to pump it until they can get out with a profit. They actually buy it up to the pumped price, so their profits depend on FOMO. Ignore the FOMO in the future and leave them holding their heavy bags.

What bags you fucking idiot? This coin just got released and has only gone steadily up

coinmarketcap.com/currencies/power-ledger/

> how to invest 101

NO you are wrong. The crypto that I buy has something already. Either existing clients that are waiting to access a blockchain, or privacy coins with that purpose, or something more than an idea that is at least five years out. Even after it comes to fruition, if it ever does, there is absolutely no value to this token.

Larp larp privacy coins are only good until they're cracked; existing clients are no better than speculators: they will jump ship at the first sign of trouble. You act like you have some control over the whole mess that is crypto when that would be downright hubris.

LMAO@ everyone who panic sold that 10% dip. Not gonna make it

Very heavy bags? Are you a fucking idiot it's a new coin and very few people bought at the ath. Youre driving people away from a good investment based off retard analysis

Not hubris. Common sense, even in terms of crypto.

ex nihilo nihil fit - Out of nothing comes nothing.

>Youre driving people away from a good investment based off retard analysis

This is not a good investment. My analysis is 100% correct. Calling it retarded hasn't proven anything.

Oh my god this guy is soo fuckin stupid. You can tell he genuinely thinks he's right and may not be a fudder in the sense that he isn't even trying to buy this coin cheap. You can tell he's just a jaded idiot that stinks at trading and he's just super negative at all these new icos.

For starters, you fucking moron, the coin's price at ico was 0.8 cents! It barely touched 15 cents today and none of that growth was a pump, look at the steady consistent volume!

It already 2x'd from ico price 2 days ago so a lot of those ppl that bought during the ico have already dumped it!

Even if your stupid and idiotic viewpoint that this is a PnD is true, what fucking bags could anyone possibly carry? It is so close to ico price already and it hasn't hit any major exchanges yet, ya fucking DOLT!

The moment it hits Bittrex (and it will 100% in the coming weeks) it will 2-3x easy! So even if this is a PnD like your idiotic and retarded brain thinks it is, no one will be carrying bags!

>ITT: people who dont like money

kek im holding thousands of these bad boys and I am about to be very fucking rich
argue all you want i really couldnt give a fuck, I have 100% faith in this I truly do

I absolutely don't stink at trading, but I don't need to prove that to you.

I have never been negative about new ICO's that have value.

You can tell this dude is just a jaded shitty trader that's lost money too many times. This idiot actually thinks we should hold the token for years! LMAO.

Who gives a fuck what the purpose of the token is for? Who hodls altcoins for years? The moment this baby hits Bittrex I am out of it. That's how successful traders work, they don't just hodl alts for years thinking it'll become the new BTC.

And before you pretend that my trading strategy is evidence of a PnD. No you're wrong. Once it gets listed on Bittrex, any pump that happens will be organic and I have every right to cash out then! Retard.

99% of these alts have zero value to date! They are all IOU's on potential. You're a moron to be buying and selling based on perceived value. There is only 1 BTC and 1 ETH out of thousands of shitcoins!

I have been responding to the person who kept quoting the whitepaper to me as the reason I should buy it. And then to the people calling me an idiot and a retard for my analysis of the whitepaper.

This is headed for the moon, boys. Comfiest I've been since I held WTC from $0.60 to $8.

I don't know about his pajeet right here with his 17 post fud rampage trying to cause a panic sell, I'm pretty comfy

kek... don't worry man, there were morons like this for WTC as well. Let this dude go back to his p&d logic. He's a pajeet, and will remain a poor one. Slow and steady growth is a p&d, but a parabolic increase is normal to these fucktards.

Made by initial investment back already.
feelsgoodman

Guys. Calm the fuck down. Look at the roadmap. This won't be a usable product for a long long time. Don't get stuck with bags when it's clear the hype pump stopped. Sell and buy in when it bottoms for the long hodl. You have all the time in the world to make sure you've waited for true bottom.

>17 posts by this ID
Why are you so engaged with conversation on this coin if it has no value :^)

i won't buy this just based on the fact that most of the replies on this thread are from a discord group

so obvious

don't be fooled, you'll get dumped on

>claims people are holding heavy bags
>is the highest price it's ever been except for 10 mins when it spiked
Yeah dude the fact that you claim people are shilling "heavy bags" despite not understanding the basic concept of bagholding which is that you have to buy at a high price and have it decrease, that's what makes your analysis trash. This isn't a long term hold, you buy in, ride the wave, sell out. You're just too fucking dumb and scared to do it.