/tph/ thin people hate

>be you
>always starving
>always self conscious
>suffer from body dysmorphia
>waste all your free time at the gym
>make /fph. threads to justify being turned down by /hightest/ girls

why even live?

pic related is what a real man should look like, big and strong not weak and anemic.

>always starving
Actually when you're not a fat fuck, you don't feel insatiable, gluttonous hunger all the time. If you didn't get so fat that you damaged your brain to the point you think you are always hungry you would know this. So fuck off you salami fuck.

sure that's why you have to diet and starve to be thin.

i'd love to see how thin you'd stay if you didn't count your calories, twig.

You think skinny people diet or count calories? You're delusional, people who are naturally skinny just don't care about eating, it's something they gotta do to not die but thats it.

I used to starve like 7 years ago before I think fit for even existed- but now I'm fit without even trying. If you work out enough, you don't need to count calories or starve yourself. I'd have to eat like 3500 cal a day to gain at this point. Fit>thin

Fit>thin>fat>black

This.

If I could have one drink that would give me all the calories and nutrients I need for the day I would take it and be happy to never have to eat again.

Nothing wrong with being black m8. Get over you bully Tyrone. That happened in middle school

stop flaming eachother a study has found that its all in genetics if your thin or fat so its not fair to be really mean to these people!

exactly this

Found the nigger. Hello Tyrone how are you today.

thicc>thin>fit>fat

Skinny people don't eat because they'd rather do other things with their time. Eating is like a chore for twigs. It's a hobby for fats.

yeah i bet i look just like that under these extra 200 pounds, probably even stronger desu.

I'll hate skinny people when their combined extra biomass equates to extra 240 million people.

depends on who cooked it lol.

who wants to go to Sushi Ya lunch buffet with me?

thin>fit>thicc=fat=shit

Im thin, yet im not starving, dont suffer from dysmorphia, and I dont make fp threads

What? I've never met someone who doesn't love to eat, skinny people just don't eat as much. My sister gets full off the smallest amounts of food while I have to count calories and stop eating despite still wanting more.

You can take a fat man out of a fat body but you can never take a fat mind out of a fat man.

This. Skinny people often skip meals.

Her stomach is smaller due to eating smaller amounts. That's why she feels fuller quicker. But it is a mindset problem too.

So, basically /plg/: "excuses to be fat" edition?

Low quality bait mate.