A message to all manlets of Veeky Forums

REMINDER: If you are under 6'2", you can still lift, become strong, and build muscle. You may even get a decent looking physique. BUT, you will NEVER know what it means to become TRULY aesthetic.

Prove me wrong
>Protip: you can't

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Seo_Jang-hoon
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

t. lanklet

Guess which one has made history.

all of them

>t. my height is my only asset

>Average man is 5'8
I cannot think of a man I know that is under 5'9

>average american man

Normies would only know Arnie from that list. Say, how tall is he?

Sub 5'8" turbo manlet detected, but it's okay, keep using your shoe-insert height boosters and maybe someday you can land the sloppy seconds of your taller brethren.

And noone remember them outside of the 6'2" guy who became a movie superstar and governor of california.

But Jay Cutler is 5'10"

It's funny how guys with the 'perfect height' are so self conscious about height that they make threads like these. You can look good and you can look shit at any height. I have 5'9" friends who get with better looking women than my 6'2" friends based purely on their confidence to approach women. The fact that height gets brought up so much in here bugs me because it is genetics, nothing anyone can do to determine what height they are going to grow to

manlet uprising when?

Tell me more about lanklets making history, oh wait most of them are literally about gay right and liberals who destroy their countries

lol that webm. At least manlet be using their brains

The thing is that the tall guy is probably 5'9

hey now buddy don't disrupt the meme pls

He's actually 6′ 9″.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Seo_Jang-hoon

>6'0 vs 5'11

Found the buzzkill

No need to bring rationality into this

>manlet uprising

>be 6'2
>tell women im 6'

>tfw your son is taller than 10% of kids in his age group.
:-(
I still love him though.

>Be me
>6'3"
>See manlet I don't like talking to group of girls
>hear him say he's 6'
>He's more than 3" shorter than me
>Interrupt his attempted mating ritual with "how can you be 6' when I'm only 6'1"?"
>He looks visibly flustered, tries stammering an excuse
>Rest of group laughs at him
>He still gets called shorty to this day

Chaotic evil achieved

and then you wonder why they're always angry.

>be at bar last night
>friend is 5'9 manlet who's always talking about his height
>seriously, like incessantly
>wears boots, regardless of where hes at or what hes wearing
>constantly stands on tippy toes
>last night at bat says, "you don't seem that much taller than me tonight" (i'm 6'1 in bare feet)
>say, "oh, thats because im tired"
>stand up straight, pull shoulders back, and look down at him
>he says, "oh, nevermind. Haha"

Wish i was making this shit up. Talking about height constantly makes him sound insecure as shit.

>you don't seem that much taller than me tonight

What the fuck does that even mean?

if he's a friend, you should take him to the side and talk to him, insecurity is worse than pretty much anything else.

I love when manlets tell me I'm taller than I am because they have been caught frauding.

> Be me
> 5'7
> Have friend who's shorter than me, yet regularly claims to be 5'8
> Point this out when we're in group next time he mentions it
> He gets mad
> Everyone starts laughing and pointing
> he literally begins to cry
> I point that out too
> He begins to get violent as everyone's laughter grows
> Everyone notices this and continues to taunt him even more
> mfw I realize we are all manlets lol'ing at the shortest manlet in the group

that neck tho

Still wondering what this site has against 5'10". (70 cm).

Literally never run into height situations. Only girls taller than me are freakish, even "tall" girls look up at me.

Whenever people are guessing heights, I'm always put at 6' to which I don't mind correcting them down to 5'10". Can also easily pal around with the lads who are all taller and I never feel like "the little brother who gets teased." Additionallly, when I'm out with coincidentally my tall lads, it's never been difficult with girls.

Is this just the "king of manlets" experience?

It means exactly what it sounds like.
>i-i'm not that much shorter than you
He's a close friend amd we've talked about his insecurities before. He depends on others for validation and it's terrible.

He's also dating a single mom who lives at home still. Not good

5'11 is king of manlets, because they're just shy of six foot

you're like, archduke of manlets

>in a relationship
>still madly insecure

Fuck man. Guy sounds helpless. Also sounds like his height should be the least of his worries

I'm 5'11 and have never been called out due to my height, except from close friends who are a few inches taller so that hardly counts. I agree with your first point. If a girl is close to my height or taller I'm not really interested in them anyway. 5'4 - 5'9 is perfect IMO.

However, my issue with being this height is that any time I go out it's a complete crap shoot as to how tall I will appear. Some time I'll be in a place and be among the tallest in the room. Yet sometimes almost everyone is 6 feet or more and I feel like a fucking midget. It's kind of weird.

Hahahahahaha second paragraph so true.

>tfw tallest guy in room
>girl: how tall are you user?
>me: 6 feet ;)

>tfw room is filled with giants
>girl: how tall are you user?
>me: 5'10 ;_;

I fear getting called out on my bullshit or the possibility that she dated someone else who was actually 6 feet and will know I'm full of shit.

>tfw 2 older brothers
>one is 6'1
>the other is 6'3
>years younger than them
>spend entire childhood getting beat up
>swearing to them I will some day be as tall or even taller than them
>swear I will kick their asses
>tfw full grown and didn't even make it to 6'0

I don't know what keeps me going

Took my qt gf shopping the other day
>go to le mall
>literally feeling giant as I walk with her (5'6)
Me, 5'10, everyone we walk past is so small, I was like did I grow? Even my gf was tripping out as we passed by at least 40 shorter than us people.
>enter H&M
>The fuck?
Everyone in the store was at least 6'2 I even saw a old grandma with that old hunch towering me I was like WHAT? then I see the granddaughter easily 6'5 I was shitting bricks
>men's section
5 gay men ranging from 6'2-6'6 by the reasonably priced shirts
>insecurity blooms, go stand next to short gf for comfort.
It was so weird like only in H&M did we encounter a mass of tall ass people God what I would do for like 2 more inches.
>reasonably priced shirts

>lying about your height

It's worse to be insecure than it is to be short. Just remember that.

It's not a huge isue to me over all. The thing that urges me to want to claim 6 feet is that a lot of women put a lot of importance on the gap between 5 feet and 6. You could say you're 5'10 or 5'11 and it makes no difference. But 5'11 to 6'0 can make all the difference in the world.

>le mall
You don't belong here.

This is probably true, but /b/ isn't interesting right now. Also I am a /f/itizen so suck it.

who u kiddin laddie?

Flashitizen? Are you sure you asked your parents for permission before getting on the internet, young one? This site is 18+.

>being this delusional

Abraham Lincoln

>thinks a lanklet made this thread
>implying it isn't a manlet false flag to incite the uprising
Manlet threads are always by self haters. The fact is we tall people really don't ever think about you little people. You're like ants to us.

>My son

Said the guy posting on a manlet thread. Rofl

>your wife's son

sounds like this guy needs to meditate and get his fears/priorities in order. I've never meditated but it sounds like it helps you recompose and sort your shit out.

>freed niggers
>got his brains blown out
Wow, some hero.

i don't mean to sound like a hater but damn if I was that ripped I wouldn't wear those gay ass speedos. Honestly, I'd be real subtle and lowkey about my rippedness it is 100% more attractive to everyone that way because you seem effortlessly cool and not trying to compensate.

Those speedos literally scream
>LoO0k @ MEEEee IM Haav MUSCles!!1!

>uprising
>rising
They wish

>le mall

>suck it

Its like 2011 9gag wtf

>bodybuilding
holy fuck who gives a shit? also, you'd honestly rather be a ripped manlet that screams "I'm compensating" than an athletic looking 6'+ guy? yeah right

>tfw short lanklet

If you see someone on the street who you think might be me, you have my permission to kill them where they stand. Even if it's not me, you still did them a favor.

> 2017
> proud of being this obtuse or just plain retarded

t. amerifat

not an argument

>170cm
>live in Europe
>no one cares

Feels good not living americuckistan

I bet you're a dyel /v/irgin or /b/rony

This is Veeky Forums fuckhead

>tfw 6´1"1/2

same with 180
ive never seen more insecure people than these tall guys on Veeky Forums, most of you legit have physchological issues, its even even funny at this point but scary
is this samefagging or youre like actually autistic rofl.

Girls always overestimate height, they just think you're insecure or autistic. Very devilish

I work as a full-time psychologist in a hospital but these threads are too much even for me. Even if you just pretend to be retarded, get help.

You sound like my lil bro. Hes a real no liftan faggot

no one notices an inch in real life like are you dumb in the head mate just get off this site a bit

>tfw used to be 6' but terrible posture brought me to the plane of eternal suffering, 5'11"

I'm gonna guess that you're doing nowhere near as good as you say you are if you're posting on this website

>(70cm)
what did he mean by this?

its literally happening now all across northern europe. soon southern united states