How bad is your dysmorphia Veeky Forums, have you hopped on gear yet ?

How bad is your dysmorphia Veeky Forums, have you hopped on gear yet ?

Really bad.
Yes.

It's the opposite in this pic
In mirrors I feel like I'm getting bigger, more muscular
In pictures, I am told the sobering truth - I'm a weak fucking faggot when it comes to bulking.

>after the gym
>looking good
>pecs forming a nice shade
>thick shoulder and biceps veins
>few hours later look like complete shit dyel skinnyfat

Bad. I just cant unsee myself as a fatty. Ive cut 10% bodyfat from 30%. I look better than i ever have, and everyone conpliments me on how much better i look. But i still see this disgusting fat monster in that mirror. My dad told me how proud he is of me, and how inspiring my weight loss/ muscle gain is to him and my bro. I know in theory i look good. But i just cannot see it in that mirror

Pose constantly

I know 20% is still a lot btw. I just camt see the change that everyone else sees. I look in the mirror and just see a monster

welcome to natty lifting senpai

Let that motivate you and keep cutting user. We're all gonna make it

yes, please help me.

The opposite. I have to look into the mirror at least a dozen times a day to make sure I haven't lost any gains.

If I'm ina place without a mirror I get anxious.

Thanks breh. I try.

Pretty bad.

5'9" 186 lbs 17% BF. Everyone tells me I look great and how did I get such big shoulders.

When I look at the mirror in the gym locker room I see a noob who just started lifting 2 months ago with a gut. This persists despite the occasional hard mires I get from females.

Will probably hop on gear in another 2 or 3 years.

I'm 5'8 and just found out I'm like 30% bf and I want to kms

Are you getting visible abs @ 17%?

you're just fat you don't have body dysmorphia

Yes I'm very close to getting visible abs - the upper portion of my abs are visible but the lower portion still has a tiny pouch I'm working on with my summer cut.

I feel like im still dyel, is my back still dyel??

No, perfect amount of definition for grills and you clearly have big lats

I'm afraid it is.

Ye i know
Its more that i cant see the progress that i can see with my stats

low test

Dang... That's as far as I ever got... upper abs are ez mode.. I can never get rid of that fucking pouch.

I'm going to try again... I have exactly 50 lbs to lose to get to where you are % wise. The most I ever lost was 10lbs in a month, and that was at baseline cutting levels so I'm looking at a good 6 months at BEST to get there.... More likely a year.

Wish me luck, I want to make it.

>rely on angles to make abs seem decent
>no angles make arms look decent

Every time I measure my biceps and get that 13.5 reading I feel shit even though they started off as roughly 11 borderline anorexic lmao fml

There is no ending.

>How bad is your dysmorphia Veeky Forums
Bad

>have you hopped on gear yet
Yes.

It's an impossible problem, the harder I try the harder what I want eludes me.