Tfw there's a group of roidwhores at my gym and they always curl next to me

>tfw there's a group of roidwhores at my gym and they always curl next to me
>tfw even the 5 foot nothing femlet of the group has bigger biceps than me
>tfw the biggest of the grills warms up with my max
>tfw the gear hasn't caught up with their faces and skin yet and they're all hot and girly
>tfw even their delts are bigger than mine
>tfw the middle size grill once saw me struggle on the bench and ran to spot me
>tfw she complimented my progress
>tfw all of them are actually cool chicks
I want to kill myself. Should I just roid?

Yes

Yes

No

Why do women roid? Are they compensating for their innate inferiority to men or something?

Maybe

Yes

Why do men roid? To compensate for their tiny dick and social awekwardness?

No

Yes, I thought this was well understood

Perhaps

Ah ok nevermind then.

to get even more swole when they reach their natty limit. with women they can't build any upper body anyway natty so what is the point? men have a genuine reason to.

lmao at your life man, you have to roid to outlift girls.....

The thought that you're just a weak little bitch never crossed your mind?
>Waugh the girls are stronger
>must be roids
Fucking pathetic . This is what happens when you make bullshit threads about how "weak " every single woman must be, delusional cunts like this can't even entertain the idea that they're just weak

But why are men doing that to begin with?

they are in the gym so of course they are in a good mood, that is their zone. Get them home and watch them yell at their cats and throw plates whenever their lotto numbers dont get called

It's a new type of attention whoring, the fitness thing is big now so everybody needs to update their IG followers on their progress or latest meal.

>he's so weak that roiding femlets are stronger than him

fucking HILARIOUS, unless they're post-op even girls on gear very rarely get anywhere close to a fit man in terms of strength

if that's not motivational then nothing will be

Pretty sure there's no roids involved, OP is just a weak bitch who can't admit it and uses the roids excuses to make himself feel better and keep his ego from shattering

i fkn hate roiders, they should make it illegal or soemthing

The only way a woman can be stronger than a man is roids, faggot

Men who roid look great, women who roid look like freaks you worthless nu-male.

The biggest of them has DLB proportions at 5'9'' the middle size grill and the femlet are bigger than figure competitors. If they're not on gear then I'd like to know what kind of protein they use.

Yeah there's a female at one of my gyms benching 225 and deadlifting 405 for reps. She's on a lot of shit but still. Another girl is like 5'9" 185 and does atlas stones up to 145 and OHP 115. There are some beastly women out there, I feel like a lot of them train way harder than men.

>girls
Their clits are bigger than your cock. Shemales is the word

First girl weighs about 150 btw

They could do it for low T also.

Those aren't the same things at all bro

Most girls that I've known roid may look bigger than me but still lift less than and I wouldn't consider myself Chad. So either you legitly just started working out or girls who you say roids just been working out longer than you.

Try and bang them instead and acquire p[passive gains

BDD or transmen in denial.

that's my point, unless a woman is on enough gear to kill a horse and spends hours a day in the gym, she will at best be as strong (in gym strength, functional strength is not a meme) as an average guy with an average diet who works out a couple of times a week when he has time to

No, transman is the word. Shemales are born male.

I've been working out for half a year. Also this

It's probably a response to the metrosexual and numale trends, like sexual dimorphism.
Couple that with medical technology and you have the woman in the original post going on a roid rage.

shut the fuck up and post more muscle qts

Nah, it's not a normal look to go for unless you have something else going on with you. And unlike being a numale, it takes a lot of work for women to get freakishly big. It doesn't happen on accident. I put people like this in the same category as those who get tons of piercings or extreme plastic surgery.

Yeah there are plenty of male gym goers who don't even do real lifts. I'm not even considering if these chicks went into planet fitness and started maxing out the dumbells and machines. Which leads to the coping and rationalization we see in this thread.

This.

Ask them to be your dommy mommys.

>no calves

Give them the dick user

Working out half a year only 6 months really brah pretty sure those roids girls been lifting longer than your half a year fucking betas I swear.

if they still look like girls they are on low dosages, in 99% of cases, and not for any long amount of time.
I just watched the 46kg world champion deadlift 160+ kg. They probably just outwork you.

I know a natty 18 year old grill that is around 50kg and she squats 145, and I am 100% she is natty, looks soft and girly. know nothing about gear and so on.
Great genetic and work ethic. And guys in the gym cry around why a little girl outlifts them lmao.

A good percentage of man can bench 3 plates natty after a few years, 99.9% of women on gear will never be able to.

This pretty much

as if they would let a dyel.

If he looks good they probably would.
Most girls like that don't get approached too often. Guys are scared of women who can outlift them.

Do what that other user wanted to do to his gf he wanted to break up with and just fatten them up

Maybe OP is lucky and they're into femdom

OP is a fag
post natty girls

>natty

Because they want to be huge. Same reason men do.

Strength/size makes you feel dominate and powerful and safe. You don't see how a woman, who even in the safest of areas, has to worry about creeps out on the streets everyday of her life, wouldn't want to look big and strong?

depends. A woman trades her beauty for size as she roids, but some get lucky and don't lose as much while still gaining size. some do it moderately, so they put on impressive size with unnoticeable changes in their appearance.

>some do it moderately, so they put on impressive size with unnoticeable changes in their appearance
Any examples?

amazing transformation

How does pic related make you feel?

>the jaw

Ask them for a the hookup

Not the user you're replying to but I agree with him

Pic related

Lauren a cute

This one is roided to the MAX.

people who roid are losers. Don't do it.

>roid girl at gym refuses to ever let me squat without her spotting me
>he idea of spotting my squat is to get her body as close to mine and bear hug me
she nicknamed me her gymbaby
I'm finding it really hard to stay motivated to lift when this cunt keeps making me feel like a literal child

She's either coming on to you or going deep on the irony to make a point about creepy gymbros

>tfw no personal gearwhore to bully me

post pic o her.

>not asking her to be your mommy outside of the gym
>not going infantilist-mode for those sick breast milk gains
Never gonna' make it.

>hot and girly
>strong
>wonder-woman-like body features
>spotting you out of their own good will
>complimenting your gains
>cool chicks

Your story sounds like gym out of heaven and you want to kill yourself?
The fuck is you doing nigga

>safe

Not OP but I've seen women bigger than me and it made me very uncomfortable.

NO

The gains from roids will need to be maintained by taking the same amount of roids indefinitely. You don't just do one cycle and then never do it again.

You'll do it more and more.

Yes. Everyone who actually wants to continue seeing DECENT progress in the gym jumps on juice. The levels and amounts of juice varies depending on how obsessed people get with it. If I were you, and have been working out for some time now and know how to diet, train, and sleep on a regiment, I would jump on juice.

Sounds like a personal problem based in insecurity. Stop being a bitch and realize there's always going to be someone bigger and better than you in every way.

Are delts like pic related achievable for a natty male?

Get it in her you fucking dummy

That pussy is probably a vice

>spotters getting in my rom ever
Jesus fucking christ I'm triggered

>roiding to curl 10kg

Just sad desu

I'm 5'8 manlet at 210lbs. I saw a pro short qt with a wider lat spread than me once and it felt weird.

>URGH IM SO STRONG LOOK AT THESE CURLS

>those are 25lb dumbbells

The few times a woman called me baby i told them i would have to suck their tits if they wanna keep calling me baby
It worked to varying degrees

yes jelly

What happens to women who roid since they can't get testicular shrinkage?

They get feminine penises.

Get em to bang you Amazon style son

>good percentage of man
Majority of dudes could spend years in the gym and never come close to lmao3pl8 because they all fuck around

Is that chick like 4 foot 9?

still less gay than traps

Most of the "big" muscle girls you see are tiny, height-wise

Hnnng post moar fempecs

try to get gangbanged by them

I don't have a problem with girls taking roids but I do have a problem with people that think girls like that are natty.