Redpill me on coconut oil

>redpill me on coconut oil

Other urls found in this thread:

examine.com/nutrition/21-of-the-best-arguments-for-and-against-coconut-oil/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

it's oil made from a coconut.

It's shitty, saturated fats at a markup because 3 endangered animals died for it. There is no "red pill."

trips of luck

Good for skin, not much else

I don't eat it or use it for cooking in any way.

I did however replace my moisturizer with it (I'm a guy with oily and dry skin, needs extra moisture the moment I get out of the shower or I get flaky) and it has by far exceeded an expensive brand's performance in making my skin cleaner, including reduction in blackhead size, and general hydration. £6 for a kilo jar of the stuff, will last me indefinitely, compared to £30+ for like 30g of expensive shit.

Also if you want to tan fast, grab some coconut oil, slap it on your skin, wait about 15 minutes before you go outside. You only need to spend like 20 minutes in the sun before you're tanned as much as someone spending hours out there, don't spend too long though. Obviously its always important to hydrate your skin when you tan though, so always drink lots of water, always re-apply the coconut oil for a few days after to maintain it. Or you'll start peeling.

Useless for what's it's claimed to do for health.

Makes a great skin lotion though, and pretty much worked wonders on my athlete's foot.

m8 what brand?

makes your hair super soft

>smelling people who use cooking grade as moisturizer
vomit

Good for digestion

The calories in coconut are mostly from fat, with most of the carbohydrate coming from fiber. And the fat in coconuts is very healthy from a Paleo standpoint. Coconut fat is 92% saturated, with very little inflammatory Omega-6 PUFA. From a Paleo standpoint, saturated fat from whole foods isn’t actually something to be afraid of (you can read more about this here). In fact, contrary to all conventional wisdom, there’s actually quite a bit of evidence that coconut oil is cardioprotective and helps maintain healthy blood lipids and cholesterol levels (that study is an association study, but it’s free full-text and if you read the beginning there’s a great summary of previous intervention studies).

MCTs are also particularly helpful for people on a ketogenic diet (extremely low-carb, low-protein, and high-fat). Because of the way they’re metabolized, MCTs are even more ketogenic than most other types of fat. In fact, adding MCTs to a ketogenic diet can even let you get away with a little more protein and/or carbohydrates as a percentage of calories.

Many coconut products are also rich in antioxidants. Unrefined or “virgin” coconut oil (with a strong coconutty taste), coconut water, fresh raw coconut, and coconut milk are all antioxidant-rich. The big exception here is refined coconut oil (without a strong coconut taste), which doesn’t have the coconut antioxidants.

I like masturbating with it

I infused it with cannabis, and cooked with it this month. desu waste of a 100$

Brb

You think my dick would taste better for girls if I rubbed in coconut oil on my dick a few hours before getting a bj?
My gf always uses coconut oil after shaving and she always tastes amazing.

Didn't read the other comments but this is an actually red pill from examine the best site for supplements
examine.com/nutrition/21-of-the-best-arguments-for-and-against-coconut-oil/

it makes stuff slide into your butthole with ease, and is good for the skin

its good for the skin and you can brush your teeth with it and it makes food tasty but on the other side ist simply not healthy.

The real answer

You can cook with it, but it's nothing special, and pretty fatty. Has a nice taste with food though, if you like it.

You can use it as a moisturizer, and supposedly it's good for acne, but for me it's too oily and makes my acne way worse. However it's good for anything other than my face.

You can use it in your hair as a conditioner, if you leave it in for ~30 minutes it'll make your hair very soft, and if you rub it into your scalp every night it increases your rate of hair growth a fair bit, I was getting about half an inch a week using coconut oil every other day.

Tanning with it probably works well, haven't tried it yet though

Its best use is as lube, it's very slippery, smells and tastes good, and as it's oil it lasts way longer than water based lube usually does. Also I'm pretty sure it's antibacterial, so it's safe to put in your holes. However you don't want to use it with condoms, it breaks down latex.

>half an inch a week
>26 inches a year

Maybe it helps, but not that much dude.

yeah that doesn't sound right, probably more like every two weeks, but it was way faster than my normal hair growth

Great lube for anal sex.

Jerking with coconut oil is so awesome, doesn't get sticky, don't even have to clean up my dick after. But it doesn't work with fleshlights.

I'm sure others here can agree but yes it does.

Alright so I try to moist my cut dick with it to make it a lil more sensitive.
The weird thing is the boxers I wear after i wipe it iff smell like throwup the next morning.

Anyone have similar problems? Google has varied responses

I dont eat it cuz it tastes nasty with most stuff that isn't indo cooking but it cleared up my eczema like nothing else

>vegans claim red meat is bad because muh saturated fats
>consume coconut oil, fucking over the top with its saturated fat content

????

its really good to fap with

The fuck? What brand? Maybe its the mix of sperm sweat and coco oil that makes it stink. I use it and doesnt smell

I put a little in my hair after shower, makes it look nice

coconut oil, much like my other problems, is the fault of women rather than myself

>I dont eat it cuz it tastes nasty

Never gonna make it

>spending 100$ on coconut oil