How to into tfw gf mode?

How to into tfw gf mode?

dont look for women. it comes when it comes

go out into the world and don't act autistic, no matter how high your powerlevel may be.

>ask a girl out
>aw user, I cant today, I will call you later
>that was 2 weeks ago

ask another

You get an gf

Develop high functioning alcoholism and open your mouth

Go to modern dancing lessons. If you're Veeky Forums you will be chad here, also you learn some sick moves and get agility

tinder curls

never gf a girl who uses tinder

>hurr durr akschually my fri-
yeah sure and there are probably happily married couples who met at a strip club but its still a bad idea. while you thinking where to go with her on a first date, she already got fucked by 3 guys that week

>really connect with this totally average girl when younger
>bail because she is just average looking
>we were on bad terms after that obviously but have built our friendship back again
>drive her home after a party
>we end up just talking for ages
>feel somehow different than with other girls
>feel happy
>realize that she has been with another dude for years now

Only gfbros can post ITT to help our gfless anons

Be funny and friendly enough to get their attention. Then ask them out. Thousands of years of experience prove to be an effective strategy. Gf of 3 years

OP, think about this for a second
You are sad for not having someone
Then you find your long awaited GF of your dreams
now you got in a situation where she became the sole reason for your happiness
Now you life revolves around her
If she treats you like trash, get fat, cheat, you do nothing because you believe being single would be worse
Desperation exposes you, make you vulnerable
Be happy as yourself, be happy regardless of those around you,its you and only you who decides your life
Make it so you will want to share the comfort and hapiness with someone you think deserves it, instead of wanting them to bring this to you and solving your life problems

Why get a partner when you lack the mental fortitude to deal with such responsability?
It might sound a bit hamfisted, but take a look at how /adv/ is filled with broken people who constantly get cheated on and still dont know how to deal with it
People need to love themselves before they love someone else

Try. Bathe regularly. Dress yourself like a normal person. Don't be ugly. Let her do most of the talking, unless you're either really interesting or good looking. Good posture. BEE YOURSELF :D

Not him, but I dated a really nice woman I met on Tinder for six months, and we're still friends.

On the flip side, I met my first semester FWB on there as well. We're also still friends.

You're like a buddy of mine that thinks he can do better CONSTANTLY, and this is why he's never had a gf before, and why he asks me how I get so many dates.

You played yourself, boyo

I can get a gf pretty easily, but I can't manage to keep one around for longer than six months.

Same
My guess is that im not mentally well rounded and this only attracts people as broken as i am

these. Be interested in doing your own thing and it'll happen if it's supposed to happen

>Lifting for 3D women

would you wish your first fwb as a gf to anyone? considering you probably werent the only guy fucking at the game

good shit user. Very true. Just got out of a year long relationship because it was abusive and unhealthy. Now, of course, I miss constant affection and affirmation that comes along with having a gf. I'm realizing the problem isn't not being with someone, the problem is I have a hard time being OK with myself.

great mate nice advice

exactly. don't know why people on here get so hung up on a single rejection that it debilitates them for months