Should I inject Testosterone? If not, why not?

Should I inject Testosterone? If not, why not?

If you want to impress people on here, yep.

If you want to impress normies, you gotta just lift and have good genetics.

don't roid your balls will shrink

No I just want to become the most alpha version of myself that I possibly can. But then again I don't want to end up like Icarus, destroying myself from flying too close to the sun.

That is a good point and I do want to have children

Use HCG.

You're supposed to drink it, user

Because you have NO FUCKING IDEA what you're doing to yourself, that's why.

Such things should be administered and monitored by a healthcare professional (i.e DOCTOR) who is educated, skilled, and experienced in their use, not nameless faceless know-it-alls on anonymous imageboards telling you "Go for it bro, it's simple and easy and safe, TRUST ME!". You want to end up dead at an early age like Zyzz?

Forget this shit and just EAT and SLEEP and LIFT.

i bet your mommy is so proud of you, you goody two shoe normie faggot

kys

You sound autistic as fuck dude. Stay away from roids, focus on fixing your social skills and improve your physique naturally

just fuckin do it. youll feel good, youll look good and fuck anyone who says otherwise.

>But then again I don't want to end up like Icarus, destroying myself from flying too close to the sun.
I have to second Steer away from injections my dude.
You need something else to become the most alpha version of yourself.

look at the endocrine hormones in the body as a very fine tuned device. every hormone that is currently in your body is in a precise quantity as to allow proper and balanced bodily functions. Now imagine you just dumping a whole 20ml syringe of testosterone into that system. You will eventually get some pretty nasty repercussions from it

>Moron who doesn't know what he's talking about.
>Too fat and lazy to do a simple Google search and realise steroids were nothing to do with Zyzz's death.

OP -
READ, READ, READ, READ.

I looked like a cancer patient, no joke. Found some photos a friend took of me (of my face, no homo) just before I started roiding about two months ago. Was staggered. Got a side by side comparison but don't want to post face on here.

Best decision I ever made, but DO YOUR FUCKING RESEARCH FIRST.

No reason a basic test cycle can't be life changing. With the right ancillaries (AI, PCT) and not being a lazy idiot, you can avoid all sides.

I've literally put on over a stone in a month, look a million times better. Lifts are through the roof, confidence is up. I can eat properly (had dreadful anxiety and panic attacks last year and could barely eat without throwing up). Best decision I ever made.

Just don't be a fucking idiot and jump on without knowing your shit first. Cannot stress that enough.

Read some "proper" forums too. Good advice on here at times, but way too many fat fucks and brainwashed Americans who think steroids are "cheating".

no, because your balls will shrink and stop working so you will have to inject it for life

only do it if you are a grill

>because your balls will shrink
Yes
>and stop working so you will have to inject it for life
No

Nice anecdotes, bro. You missed the point where you suggests to GO TO A FUCKING DOCTOR rather than doing a "google search" and being a smartass like yourself.

Given that OP is clearly attempting to be a smartass like yourself and that he's even more autismal than you given replies like , suggesting him something like this in the way you're suggesting it it's a big no-no.

let me scare him, it's for the greater good

If we ignore the fact plenty of people have said HCG prevents ball shrinkage, who wants big balls anyway?

I personally don't bother with HCG and don't notice much shrinkage. Having balls annoys me anyway. If I could get a detachable pair, I would.

shrinking is just the show of the actual disfunction hitting them, i hoped it wasnt needed to point it out
if you like to be an eunuch i dont judge

I did go to a doctor. My GP basically green lit my cycle and said it's surprisingly common. He also does bloodwork for me and so far everything is perfect. Healthier bloodwork than when I wasn't a filthy roid head.

OP seems clueless, but we all are at first. You think people magically gain knowledge about things in life?

At least some of us are trying to be helpful, rather than getting triggered because we're fat and lazy.

i did 50km raging at 2am to find a food place i liked open, call me fat but not lazy

>I did go to a doctor.
Perfect! Sadly you missed to write about it in your anecdotal story.
>You think people magically gain knowledge about things in life?
I don't think people get a degree on google. There are enough autists already self-prescribing all kind of shit.
>rather than getting triggered because we're fat and lazy.
Speak for yourself, I'm not fat and I'm not lazy. You know who may be fat and lazy? OP.

lmao
fucking Veeky Forums in 2 posts

Yes, obviously sherlock.

But with PCT they start up again.

I don't want kids personally, but guys who've blasted like madmen for years have still fathered children.

Will test help me loose weight?