Redpill me on avacado

>redpill me on avacado

Other urls found in this thread:

bbc.co.uk/news/av/health-39890204/avocado-hand-health-warning
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

It's the main reason why an entire generation cannot afford to buy a home and are stuck living with their parents well into their 20s and 30s.

More like avacadon't

Poorfags HATE this but It is the GOAT

Red pill : it has so much unsaturated fat it will essentially make you hypothyroid. Feed it to a small animal everyday and watch him die in a few months (not by allergy). It was promoted as an healthy food by Subway because everything is backwards in murica.

>redpill me on avacado
It's spelled avocado

>what did he mean by this
>google it
rich people genocide when?

one of those things costs like 1 euro in euro land, how is that expensive? Other fruits costs a similar amount. Lots of good fats in those too.

redpill me on the GOAT pepper

Great argument. Really enjoyed the sources. Also lack of logical fallacies - fantastic!

>LE REDPILL ME XDDD

>tfw you're the one who started this meme months ago

I'm so proud

Too much fat for daily usage. If your fat is over 30% of your macros , kys

bbc.co.uk/news/av/health-39890204/avocado-hand-health-warning

>Avocados should carry warning labels following a rise in knife injuries from cutting into the fruit, a doctor has warned.

>Leading plastic surgeon Simon Eccles has said he treats about four patients a week at Chelsea and Westminster Hospital for such wounds, with staff dubbing the injury "avocado hand".

>Chelsea and Westminster Hospital

>monounsaturated fat
also, if carbs are over 10% of your macros, fucking kys

people actually try to remove the pit from the knife with their hand? i just bash it against the sink at the right angle and it falls right off

For me it just stuck on the knife as i was cutging it in half. Never thought there was any technique involved

I basically eat one half avocado a day. Pretty good

they use the point of the knife at the edge to try and pick it out and inevitably stab through past it and into their hand

My favourite fruit, I can only afford 1/week though

use a spoon fuckos

Well, it's full of vitamin C and makes your asshole burn like a motherfucker.

t. mexicunt