/fat/ Fat Frog Edition

>Who is /fat/ for?
for /fat/bros who want to better themselves through meaningful hard-work, strategy, and dedication
>This is not QTDDTOT, ask questions about fat loss but use that thread for general questions
>>Calculate your Body Fat Percentage
fitness.bizcalcs.com/Calculator.asp?Calc=Body-Fat-Navy (Gonna need waist/neck measurements)
>Calculate your TDEE (Total Daily Energy Expenditure)
sailrabbit.com/bmr/ (complex)
fitnessfrog.com/calculators/tdee-calculator.html (simple)
>Plan your weight loss week by week
losertown.org/eats/cal.php
>Track your calories and macros with MyFitnessPal, works best on smartphones
myfitnesspal.com

Previous Thread:

Fat pepe?

Yeah and this thread was a pain in the ass to make on the iPhone.

Early Confessions

Father I'm starting to plan dinner and I feel the temptation getting in. Please give me the strength to eat healthy on my rest day!

stuff on boiled potato and broc

literally the worst OP ever and I refuse to participate in the thread

>Too lazy and stupid to make a new thread
>Blames OP who did it on an iPhone for /fat/

good riddance

Father I go over on sodium intake almost every day but manage to stay under in terms of calories allowed. I know I am poisoning my body with excessive sodium.

i drank 2 beers last night

my friends are getting mad at me because I don't want to play their drinking games

Be careful in attacking the invocation of kek.

Good for you, keep it up

>created my first myfitnesspal profile
>added my cut diet calories
>starts tomorrow
Hold me bros i want pizza before start my diet but mom isnt going to give me money

consider your diet starting now.

Don't be like boogie. Resist the temptations.

I've gone over a year without eating ice cream.

>"user come over tonight"
>yeah sure
>"come play dodge beer with us we need one person"
>n-no thanks
>"you're such a pussy/bitch dude, what's a few beers?"
>"come on we can't play without you"

I deny but they show no remorse and try making me feel guilty

you're about two years too late to be posting that unironically

fat fucks

You clearly don't know the magic that is Halo Top

I'm having a bad week /fat/her. My hunger has been insatiable and I can't find my willpower anywhere. I keep grazing on garbage. I don't think I'm gaining but I'm definitely not losing. I need to do better.

I keep hitting these weird plateaus like I've only lost 10lbs in a month and a half maybe a month and 3 weeks. My TDEE said I'd lose 2 lbs per week but that's not really happening, I'm stuck at 190 and can't lose anymore even with proper cardio work and weight loss supplements. I consume 1500-1800 calories a day and fitbit """says""" I burn around 4000 so what's the deal? Do you guys have any ideas? I'm going to go sign up at the gym this Thursday and get back into lifting I miss it and feel like it'll help me burn off the weight but what can I do right now? anything?
And as always thanks for the constant motivation, and keep up the great work everyone, we're all gonna make it

water retention
constipation
muscle development
maybe you're not burning that many calories

never factor exercise into your daily intake

what do you mean? I consume 1500-1800 cals and burn "around" 4000. I haven't had a satisfying shit in a long time. And yea I'm probably not burning that many calories. I always wear a thick and heavy sweatshirt when I walk or run in Florida heat so I don't think it could be water retention

I had the same problem (180) and then one day got on the scale was 177. My body likes 214, 180, and 168 for some reason.

mine likes to climb then drop like I was 200, then 190, then 195, and finally 189, now I'm back to 192 and waiting for the next drop. it's extremely annoying and very demotivational.

JULY 4TH IS COMING UP

HOW WILL YOU GUYS SURVIVE IT

started today by finishing the pint of halo top ice cream I started on yesterday.

I may order some food today. Maybe a big sandwich. It took me long enough to just get out of bed.

I miss my kitty. :(

Is it unrealistic to undereat on tons of protein, still lift, and expect to gain muscle and lose weight? Should I be only doing one or the other?

What are your favorites, senpai? I've had Mint Chocolate Chip which was okay. Then had Chocolate, which was pretty good. I'm finishing a Birthday Cake pint right now and it's probably the best imo.

How much water are you drinking per day? Are you tracking it? If you're not, it's time to start.

I'm in this thread to gawk at you all. I'm thin and I feel superior (because I am superior).

Oatmeal Cookie is my favorite hands down but it's only at Whole Foods

Who cares? If you try and fail, the worst thing that'll happen (supposing you don't starve of some vital nutrient or something) is that you'll lose weight but fail to gain muscle.

This is staring at me. I cannot resist I am so weak today.

>family pack

Don't make me laugh

whatchu say twigboi?

I'm not sure because I use a glass from my house that I think is around 12-13oz and I drink about 5-9 a day which I know isn't enough. I gotta bring more water to work

That's where you're wrong.

Of course, not everyone has Amazon Fresh and not everyone is a shut-in like me that has groceries delivered...

Get a one liter bottle and only use that. push for an ounce per pound of bodyweight.

jaffa cakes? is that from Star Wars?

I'm craving burritos so much. Pork, rice, salsa, peppers.

Drinking games are fucking gay anyway.

you want me to drink almost 3 gallons of water a day? Jesus Christ dude. People have problems drinking one let alone 3 times that

I caved and got an indian taco. I'll not anything for the rest of the day, father

That's more like 1.5 gallon if you're 190 lbs.

fast day before.
fast half the day of.
eat only meat during bbq without sause or bread like a hotdog bun.
avoid hotdogs too.
pretty much sticking to steak or chicken, grilled.
fast the day after.

Uh oh....

oh whoops I was thinking of quarts, you're right my dude, I can get that done. what's it gonna do for me?

I've been a good boy father, I don't even crave sugary shit or fizzy drinks, and my appetite has gone to normal.

been steady since I got back home

being in a different place really fucked me up
no idea why

It'll help you lose weight and you'll have more energy.

Lying is a sin, my son

Thank you for these threads. I'm trying to lose the last 10kgs I need before summer rolls around (SH)

well thank you my friend, I appreciate this knowledge

>tfw at start of journey

50 kg to go ;_;

That is water in my Pepe. I am a good boy father I don't eat shit anymore.

you'll hit milestones thick and fast when you start
enjoy that while it lasts

You could actually eat that whole family pack? Holy shit.

what's for tea lids

nothing

>won't have the house to myself for 6 days
I'm an avoident person so this is the perfect excuse to only eat once a day.

I think I need people around me to keep my eating in check
otherwise I just plow through entire packets of food

>I'm thin

so you're skinny fat and feel inferior to the rest of Veeky Forums but feel this is the one place you can go to feel good about yourself

You aren't burning 4000cal a day

need to sort my sleep pattern out

>tfw eating clean for a month, no cheat days, lost good weight
>decide to pig out on my monthly cheat meal of 300g nachos with cheese dip
>stomach aching since then, lying awake at 2 am in the morning because I can't sleep with this pain
>tfw earlier I used to eat this plus a 2L bottle of coke with no problems

I've learned my lesson already body, stop punishing me!

that's why I said, it's "saying" I'm burning that I know I'm probably burning around 2000 at the very least I walk all day at my job then come home and walk/run for another hour plus my BMR so I have to be around 2500. Forums say it's off 10-15%

Why everytime i start doing diet for loss some weight i got terrible headaches for days ? i cut in sugars, hc, and fat, and gotterrible headaches, why?

What cha making for dinner?

Lightly breaded chicken marinated in pineapple teriyaki and sour cream and chives mashed potatoes.

On a rest day eating my chicken and playing a /fit lit/ fallout build.

Post your chest and waist measurements

>38'' chest
>28'' waist

...why?

I am sorry father.

>that endurance
>fit

fat fuck

shh I think its a girl with huge TITS

How are you losing at 2140 Cal a day? Are you like 400lb or just aiming for half a pound a week?

Cardio kills gains!

Forgive me

So /fat/ I have lost 75lb so far. Just had sex for the first time in a year. My heart must be doing better because I was able to put on a condom and stay hard. I didn't get winded either. Just 15lb more for my goal weight. This will be a good summer.

Looks good. I'll probably have plain chicken breasts for lunch and dinner, plus some broccoli and black beans.

I have some frozen riced cauliflower in my freezer so I may experiment with that too.

330 lbs, TDEE is close to 3300, 2 lbs per week as per MFP recommendation.
Personally I'm aiming for 1500~1800 kcal per day,

I lose at 2100 a day, just have an active job and work out 6 days a week
>6'0 243

I want to get a couple of clothing items for when I reach my goal weight, which should in about three months if all goes well.
I'm down to a size S for tops, and M for bottoms.
Anyone here has "motivation" clothes from the past, or that they have gotten to visualize future goals? I wish my mom didn't throw out my "skinny" clothes...

still wearing my fat guy teeshirts
can't get away with the pants though

You'll be better for it. Drinking games are gay anyway. Go find new friends.

Keep it up.

Don't be an anti-social bitch

I have, but I've had some of them for 1-2 years unfortunately. I didn't find it to be a great motivator for me.

up protein and fat calories - lower carbs to 100 grams or less divided throughout the day - eat small portions of 25 gram protein 6 times per day (every 2 1/2 - 3 hours) lift weights - load up on dextrose (don't count this in carbs per day) immediately after with protein of course - work each bodypart every 3 days - completely cut out bread, chips, crackers and crap like pizza - cut out cardio - focus on bodybuilding

thanks man, I already eat very few carbs unless they come from leafy greens or tofu but I'm definitely gonna hit the gym just as much as I do cardio. And is dextrose over the counter? how will it help?

shoo shoo

Gonna do atleast one full week of fasting, hoping to see some results, does it really work?

Tired of being a fat fuck. Also bf% estimates anyone?

I have half a mind to call my crush.

I guess I'll do a couple of hours on the stationary bike. I'm just sitting at my PC browsing Veeky Forums. No sense in not browsing Veeky Forums while working my legs.

I need to cut out drinking alcohol not because of the sheer amount of calories you get from the alcohol itself but from the food cravings and lack of judgement + days of feeling like pure shit and craving greasy food. Problem is that my best friend sort of guilts me saying shit like "you switched up on me since u got a gf" I'm lowkey too embarassed to tell him its cos i dont wanna be a fat fuck no more, but even if i did he'd still try pressure me into drinking with him every weekend. He's my best friend so I love him and i aint gonna cut him off because our friendship runs deep and is bigger than any of this but id like to know how people go about dealing with this sort of stuff.

also my gf (who is fit asf and was a stacy in high school) we love to go out to eat, I was wondering if there were any ideas to eat out but still keep within my calories? maybe eating subway? or just ordering salads?

Your posts has too much ebonics for me to take seriously.

>clearly fit
>posting on /fat/
gtfo

look up dextrose to learn all the benefits - it's sugar that is immediately available for the body to absorb - the goal is to introduce dextrose and protein after a hard workout so as to spike insulin and quickly shuttle the nutrients to the damaged muscles which makes them grow - sustained cardio kills gains - you'll lose weight but once available sugar is gone your body will first harvest muscle to beak down as energy source - just read up a little not that difficult as it seems - good luck

thank you user, your wise words mean a lot to me

Im serious. Any of you guys gone a week or two without eating anything?