MEME FOOD

What will be the next meme health food? We have had tofu, kale, avocado, almonds, quinoa etc. My pick is hummus. Now I know a lot of people eat hummus now but it still hasnt reached normie meme status.

probably never because it tastes like shit unless you serve it with tons of toppings.
>mom buys that hummus you see on tv a lot, the kind that has all it's topping in the middle in a big pile
>every ad for this hummus always shows someone scooping a big pile of the toppings from the middle with little actual hummus
>this is not for show, this is actually how you eat it
>try getting mostly hummus on my carrot with a little of the tomato on it
>tastes like mostly nothing, with a hit of tomato and old man feet
why not just eat veggies and say fuck the old man feet tasting jew paste?

>meme health food
>Avocados, kale, almonds, quinoa
>all actually really good for you

Are you fucking stupid?

Also chickpeas are godtier. Although I dont know about hummus because of all the shit they probably add

That's like your opinion man

>implying people eat these health foods properly
>proceeds to suck down two tubs of guac and a pound of almonds

Yes it has but it's not considered like the others because it's so much fat and you it's links to terrorism.

>probably never because it tastes like shit unless you serve it with tons of toppings
>tastes like mostly nothing, with a hit of tomato and old man feet
must be your shit tier americunt hummus. the one my mom makes is god tier.
t. middle eastern

>Now I know a lot of people eat hummus now but it still hasnt reached normie meme status

you are actually so young that you don't understand that hummus was "normie meme status" over 10 years ago.

>t. middle eastern
subhumans can use computers now?

This.

And also, Arabs are fat and disgusting as hell. Why anyone would want to eat their food is beyond me.

>implying people being fucking retarded makes these foods un-healthy

bone broths and kombucha are the current meme food..

And pho. I live in the deep south and there are 4 pho restaurants in my small ass town of 8,000 people.

Good call. I've been seeing these pop up in my local grocery store. bone broth is big on keto diets. Kombucha is just another hippy trend

Middle Eastern food is Allah-tier, I don't know what you're talking about.

>tofu, kale, avocado, almonds, quinoa
But none of these is a meme user, you should be eating them
So many mistakes I won't even bother
Same goes for americans though

>Quinoa
Go back to south America Pedro

This. Add Poke to the list. I live in LA so it might not have spread yet but wait for 1000 poke places to open in your city soon.

Poke is good, BTW.

And hummus has been basic bitch for years now. It's pretty calorie dense so not that 'healthy' since I won't eat it on a cut.

what if the meme is not just eating one particular food, but instead eating a variety of healthy foods?

Protein bread.
But it is pretty awesome rather than a meme, honestly.

>tofu
meme

>kale
not a meme, cruciferous vegetables are based

>avocado
not a meme, they're tasty and nutritious

>quinoa
not a meme, it's an extremely nutritious food

He called garbanzos chickpeas, brah. He's not South American. He's just speaking the truth.

>tofu
>meme
how? pretty much all soy products are god tier when used skillfully.

Literally chuckling peas in german.

I'm Israeli so hummus is part of our culture so it'll never be a meme food here but hummus is seriously healthy. It has carbs but it has lots of nutrients and if you eat it with tahini it or if you eat mesabacha you can get a lot of protein out of it on top of the rest of the nutrients.

100g contains
>268 calories
>11g fat
>10g carbs
>27g protein
let me guess, it tastes like shit?

so we established that hummus is literally white genocide.
what else?

I'm guessing it's something like sweet potato

>Normies will cover theirs in marshmallows/butter/bacon

"The doctors and health gurus say sweet potatos help you lose wait and ward off cancer guis!"

>Proceeds to eat 2 pound bag of sweet potato chips
>Then eats deep fried sweet potato donuts
>finishes it off with sweet potato pie for dessert

"SO HEALTHY"

sweet potatoes are god tier either way.
you don't have to prepare them like a lard ass and they have some actual health benefits.
I also like how you got angry at your own made up scenario.

I've had plenty of South American food, and quinoa isn't served with most of it.
t. Miami

>eating soy
No thanks, I'm not transitioning.

I know these are healthy, but once healthy foods gain popularity with the masses is when they are taken to unhealthy heights.

That's what this whole thread was for

Maybe I'm just seeing it a bit more where I live right now, but I've been seeing the trend of fat women who go to yoga twice a month, have started eating sweet potatoes as a 'healthy substitution' to regular white potatoes

>As in, sweet potato french fries and chips. Also claiming whatever dessert they are eating is now good for you because of "all da fiber frum tha potatus"

I fucking love Thanksgiving sweet potatoes

They are the fucking best and me and my siblings will fight over them.

My aunt however, has started making them as a weekly side dish because she and her other friends from her dance class heard that sweet potatoes are a super food "loaded with antioxidants" so her natural reaction is to make these instead of mashed potatoes.

For your health

>For your health
Yeah, people do a lot of stupid shit.

>A glass or two of red wine is good for you
>A whole bottle in a sitting must be great, amirite?

I love hummus. I eat a bunch the day before I go to my in-laws. The farts are amazing!

My fat roommate says this to me everytime she sees me leave for the gym at 10. She empties the wine bottle and grabs her third plate of dinner, then says "This stuff right here is just as good as runnin!" She's gained 50 lbs of fat as well as 50 lbs of bitterness

Sauce on the grill?

Lanie Morgan

Same shit with chocolate, lol

>our culture

Your culture is goulash you Eastern European cuck.