Is it even worth getting a gf these days brahs...

is it even worth getting a gf these days brahs? my flatmate is pulling the most innocent looking cuties every week from tinder. theyre all sluts.

I'm starting to think that it's not, but you have the basic human desire for companionship to deal with

Chase a check never chase a bitch OP

Yeah, it's driving me crazy and I have no idea how to solve it.

yeah it is. humans need companionship to survive.
if you're over 21
find a bar. start going their weekly at the same time/day. become a regularly
become friends with the other regulars and bartenders. about 2-3 months you'll land a date just by connections.

Yeah it's worth. Though you're a faggot bitch and should probably neck yourself from spreading your defective genes.

Whatever you do dont fall for the homo meme. Gay guys are worse than girls when it comes to cheating. At least a girl will stay loyal as long as youre strong and alpha, while a gay thinks nothing of cheating on his partner for the sake of satisfying his fetish.

If you have to ask then you know the answer for you is no. Life sucks.

yeah but its easier to cheat on them also

>neo-puritans near me

Get fucked. Either deal with it or jump into basement dwelling as a career, because society will change constantly. Roll with it or die in the tide of social transformation and the evolution of human interaction.

I bet you people are neo-luddites, too. I can accept the first throw back to puritanism and attribute it to consistent stimuli reinforcement on echo chambers, but the latter will be the end of humanity.

Chill out and grow with humanity or fail at life.

I don't know if that would be a great idea. I honestly can't decide whether I'm above average or just ugly. I'm a bit fat but I keep noticing girls checking on me from time to time. But also sometimes bartenders treat me with disgust on their face. I don't know

>'m a bit fat but I keep noticing girls checking on me from time to time
keep lifting and dieting. find a new bar and become a regular guy.
>But also sometimes bartenders treat me with disgust on their face. I don't know
you probably don't tip or say anything funny.

People like different things. Some people just want to find real love, but modern love is fake.

The problem is I've grown up in a circle with full of people from catholic schools. (because I went to one)
There were sluts, I knew many of them but they were rather quiet and did their thing in the background. I come to the internet and every girl seems to be proud of jumping on multiple cocks a week like it was a competition. I don't know what to do with this feel brah, Growing up was so different. Sluts were there, but it wasn't the norm and certainly not something the average was proud of

>i found a thesaurus today

>le wrong generation
JFC kill yourself and stop wasting Veeky Forums's megabytes

Do you honestly think the dating scene is better than 10 years ago?

Jamaican Fried Chicken is a fine meal

seriously though why do so many girls use tinder when everyone knows that girls who use it are complete whores

Yeah, of course it is. Things are way easier to find people you are compatible with. Before the internet, people put out ads on newspapers and put themselves in dating VHS tapes. Stop crying like a bitter faggot about how modern love is fake just because nobody wants to date your sorry ass.

What do you expect non-slutty girls to post on the internet? Oh hey, look, today I had no sex, again!
If you want a virgin, you better be one yourself.