Tfw smoking 75 cigarettes a day

>tfw smoking 75 cigarettes a day

anyone here managed to quit smoking cigarettes?

I smoked for 19 years. I switched to a vape. It's only slightly gayer than sucking cocks.

hang out around people who hate smoking

That's almost four packs, where do you fucking work?

>on my last pack right now
I'm going to give it an honest effort for the first time.

Unironically vape. It's a FUCK ton cheaper and you control how much Nic you're getting. You can wan yourself off over a year. I've never smoked but some people I know have and they've quit this way. Godspeed man

you gon die young

Just imagine you getting those test results back that says you've Got cancer, and that your next Call is to your mother, every time you Think about smoking another.

Yep.

Started vaping, reduced nicotine in the juice over a couple of years and then quitted cold turkey.

Talk to your doctor, there are some pills that help you do it aswell.

He's a lung cancer research rat.

Good luck user.

Two packs a day ITT. 135k per year.

get the notorious pdf that tells you how to quit smoking by Allen Carr, start to read it when you're ready.
Smoked a pack for eight years, quitted 6 years ago pretty easily.

True. Its not called easy way to stop smoking for nothing

I smoked a pack or two a day for 12 years. Quit cold turkey, never looked back. Was 5-6 years ago, I'm not even sure. Retarded habit in hindsight.

Also, the secret is actually wanting to quit. If you're just "trying to quit" or thinking that "you should quit" you'll fail. You already fail at "trying" and "should". You either quit or you don't.
I have a friend who has mostly quit. He smokes occasionally when he gets shitfaced, but otherwise he's smoke-free. He's saying that you shouldn't give up after you're a weak willed faggot and have a cigarette. Just know what your goal is and keep going.

I have quit smoking but I only smoked like 16 cigs per day. Seventy-five cigs? Holy shit. Man, you're fucked.

I bet you even smoke the commercial packed stuff that is riddled with poison.

take some speed, repeat to yourself like 1000 times that you want to stop smoking and thats it

this 1000 times, been there done that.

If you don't REALLY want to quit then you wont be able to.

I stopped 3 weeks and 2 days ago.
Was smoking two packs a day.
I've put on 6kg and i hate myself even more than when i smoked.
Feelsbadman

I just kinda stopped, got real damn annoyed at my loss of control when I'm out and clubbing, expecially when uppers are involved.
Slowly cut down to few a day, started with smoke free day, counted days, now i cav actually have a smoke when drinking beer and stop at the second cig.

I smoked roll-ups and mostly kept a pack per week, more if working, less if mostly at home.

i smoked less than 10 cigs in my life, 16/d is still disgusting

>cigs are terrible for you and taste like shit
>still taste freaking amazing if it's the first one of the day for some reason or if you're drinking

What is this magic

Vape to cut nicotine addiction to more manageable level.

Do the reward cigarette. Tell yourself it's 100% ok to enjoy a guilt free cigarette if you go through the entire day without one.

Pretty soon you'll make it the best fucking cigarette break ever. You'll make a fucking awesome meal, fuck your girlfriend bowlegged, walk out on your patio and enjoy a cig like you've never before.

Two weeks of that, and then you'll realize they start tasting like shit, that sex is better, food tastes better and sleep feels better.

Then it's easy. GL. Worked for me and was recommended by a politician friend. Saved my life. 15+ years without a drag, or a craving.

Why does everybody who recommends this sound like a brainwashed shill?