Good feels general

Post all your good shit brahs
Be it tips, motivational shit, stories, routines, etc.

The time to make it is FUCKING NOW BRAHS

I'll start:
>probably enrolling in the armed forced starting september
>gonna grind like hell during my service
>got 2 months till then
>started learning russian again
>gym is on point already but keeping at it and improving
>gonna try to make some cash until september rolls around, currently with and supported by parents but it only benefits me
>put effort in making social gains
>have gf since almost 6 months now
>uni after military service
>I'm fucking excited

Life is what you make of it brahs. You only have one chance. USE IT.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=yERildSsWxM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Invest your money when in the military. You'll have a shit ton of disposable income. Don't piss it all up the wall. Buy property if you can

I'll definitely save most of the cash if I can. Anything besides property? It's a great thing but I think it'd be too soon for that. I'm 18 now and after my service I'll be 19. If I like the military I might go for like 2-3 years. Just to grind together all the cash so I got good capital. But if you have alternatives I'd love to hear them.

man I'm jealous I'm trying to join right now but gotta cut 16lbs in order to make weight and it's so damn difficult, what branch? and good luck to you my man make the most of it. Also go to your local bank and have them start up investments for you, starting earlier means you get to be rich earlier

If you're only doing a year property isn't great as you'll struggle to get the capital together and see any improvement on that in a year. The idea is basically to buy a house and rent it out so some other fuckers are buying your house for you.

>started learning Russian again
Here is a test for you, translate this:
> Дa зaeбиcь ты злoeбyчим пpoёбoм, oмaндoблядeвшaя пиздoпpoyшинa, oхyeвaющaя cвoeй зaлyпoглaзocтью и пиздoпpoтивнocтью!
Being able to understand this is far more practical, especially when dealing with Russian military.

>16 year old muscowite skulboi
> tried to get back into sambo
> didn't really work out
> started muay thai
> good vibes from coach
> good vibes from other dudes
> your shins want to die from hitting bags
> your lungs and heart want to die from doing bags
>FeelsGoodMan
> thinking 'bout adding in lifting to stop being 65 kg, 1.81m skelly

>home for the summer to save money for my last year in uni
>working a lot and making some good money
>cutting too
>seriously have cut my bf% down. Lost 10lbs
>lifts haven't suffered much either.
>still look kinda dyel but feel great.

Only bad feels I have is that I'm getting stretch marks and my last year of university is coming up and I'm still weighing what I want to do, from grad school to Military to Normie job. Besides that though I'm making money and gains so life is pretty good

I'll be going in with an economic mindset so we'll see. You have a 2 day examining process at a local military station. There they'll tell you all the options you have and you can give them a heads up for which branch you want to enlist in. I'm from austria and our military isn't that impressive and we also don't have a navy. But they've made improvements to it and invested good money so now it pays well while not being incredibly hard. If you are up for it you can ask to be sent into war zones for NATO or some shit. If I were single I'd definitely do it, but leaving the gf for 6 months or so would be a real pain in the ass. So I'm just going to do service inside my country if possible. I have no expenses right now so the pay will benefit me anyways. But I'm probably gonna do medic or anti-tank training.

>Be me
>Not really ripped, but alredy have them abs
>Still dyel AF tho
>With family
>Going to the house of my stepdad's friend
>Going to pick something up
>After we load everything on our car, my mom, step dad and his friend start chating, while my brothers and I just hang out nearby
>Suddenly, they call me
>Step dad says
>''user, could you please lift your shirt for a sec?"
>Do it, show of my abs
>Friend and step dad compliment me
>They say stuff like ''I used to be like when I was your age" and stuff like that
>Return to talk to my bros

Felt good. Not much, but felt good. Was that a mire?

not OP tho, forgot to change that

>former neet of three years, done literally nothing during those
>joined the military
>going to the academy soon to promote(yuropoor here, idk how it works in other countries)
>things keep getting better
>still dyel, but the fittest I've ever been, and people are starting to compliment me on it
>dad texts me Father and son by Cat Stevens as he goes to sleep
youtube.com/watch?v=yERildSsWxM

>mfw

Talked to a girl for the first time in about 3 years. No idea how it went but still feel a bit pround

What did you talk about user?
Do you guys have similar interests?

She went to school with my sister so talked a bit about that

some dude told some of my girl friends that I'm his inspo and that he wants to talk to me about the gym ( I usually show off my body on the instagram history thing like a whore)

>dyel no one likes snapped his ankle on squats
>not at gym anymore
>no longer polluting gym atmosphere

Not at the gym anymore too. I didn't mind working out but it all gets expensive quite quickly.

>watching the ATHF movie for the first time
>Veeky Forums movie
I'm digging it.

Uni in september. 9 months military service (conscriptive) January next year. Military is fine but university couldn't interest me less. It's just a waste of time I'm sure. Well I hope there's a gym at the campus

>Bench finally getting a bit better
>Officially no longer skelly, very confident with body
>Dating 8.5/10 qt for the summer

Just typing this out made me realize how much lifting has improved my life since last summer, I'm enjoying reading everyone else's posts as well. Good thread OP

>got a new job playing 105k a year in a low cost of living area
Good feel ahead brehs, so I'm done being a poorfag