Rest days?

When should I rest? When I'm sore? After each workout? Did Zyzz take restdays?

Oh and do i need to take rest days on a brosplit?

you should wait 48 hours between workouts as a natty

If you do steroids you can do it every 24 hours because they're a hell of a drug

As in 48 hours before training the same body part?

Yes, but that's bullshit anyway because daily training with lower intensity or volume (Bulgarian method etc) is fine for natties. Think of oly guys

We love to think in terms of hard and fast limits and nice even numbers for our convenience, but the truth is that nature doesn't operate that way.

In my opinion, part of the skill involved in developing one's body is moving past rigid structure and learning to work and rest by feel.

Zyzz took a permanent rest day.

This, all you need is the Lord's day off if your volume is manageable

How the shit are we supposed to know? It all depends on the individual and the intensity of your workout. If you want to be on the safe side then do every other day and ramp it up to 5 days a week when you see fit.

This. I'm at intermediate/advanced level now and I'm beginning to realize it's not so simple and concrete as I once thought. Good to stick to a routine until you're at that level of understanding your body though I think

I used to be one of those guys that thought if you didn't work 6 days a week, you've wasted your time. I've found myself in much better shape when taking 1-2 days between each workout. I guess you can work everyday if you do only isolated exercises, but why would you do that.

This, or at least tweaking your program to work for you. My philosophy has always been to do as much as is possible to recover from as required

>Did Zyzz take restdays?

that you even consider that roid monkey chump as being someone you would emulate lets me know that you're NOT going to make it.

fuck off, faggot ass retard.

I lift every other day and do light cardio on my off days and it works out fine.

"Sleep is the most anabolic substance there is." Mark Rippetoe.

SS claims another victim.

I'm trying to gain weight, just lifted yesterday and feeling sore/resting today. Yesterday I was very hungry from working out, so meeting my calorie count was easy. But today I'm not very hungry, so stuffing my face with food feels gross. Will I get hungrier while resting as I continue working out?

That's why they made protein powder

>t. Someone who never is going to make it

Post your bod, then I'll post mine and we will see who is closer to making it

Nahh bro, go on Sunday, have Monday off, Monday is when the gym is the busiest and Sunday is the quietest

God would not approve of that...

chek'd
>Did Zyzz take restdays?
died of heart attack in early 20s
maybe not the best role model

>rest

cmon son

Couldn't agree more, anyone who actually wants to be like zyzz is deluded.

I do heavy compound lifts like deadliest than I isolate different parts of my back helped get past a plateau I was hitting.

Same with chest

>oly guys
>natty

lol