What's the next possible x10? No meme answers, serious discussion

What's the next possible x10? No meme answers, serious discussion.

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/lomocoin/comments/793qfp/i_was_the_one_who_recommended_metaverse_etp_and/
bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2186549.0
coinmarketcap.com/currencies/bolivarcoin/
trello.com/b/8v1H0odv/token-product-roadmap-public
discord.gg/cUqjaEw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Bitcoin Cash

XVG. It won't stay there, but it will hit it.

ODN. Buy now wait till app released in december minimum 10x. The market cap is like a feather right now

iota in 2 years , much more economical than btc , uses pow only when a transaction is executed etc

STRAT

I was thinking of something that moons before December. Any promising ICO's? Will look at ODN later (I dropped my bags yesterday.)

LOOPRING - 15 cents. Kinda feels like ETP & WALTON. Early months of small growth before it booms.

GRS - Big Financial is going to load up on coins similar to Bitcoin. My brother works for Fidelity. People who don't understand that Bitcoin isn't trade by them keep asking if they know of anything cheaper that has the potential to be the next Bitcoin. VERT & GRS will get shilled by financial advisors , hedgefunds , etc for 365 days starting in December... even if they suck.

ETN - Electroneum

Check out Confido.
Low MC, good community, and most of all a solid concept.

interesting opinion on grs and vert

MBRS of course

Very short term (Q4 2017) ARK, Salt
short term (Q1 2018) REQ
medium term (Q2-Q3 2018) LINK
Long term (2019-???) LINK

All the fucking gains I am collecting right now is purely so that I buy the biggest pile of LINK possible in june 2018. The reason why that date is special is because the first products using LINK will actually come out and that will be the turning point where it'll get partnerships announced and become the next big thing.

Seriously if you get the chance focus from now until june 2018 only on getting the biggest stacks as possible so that you hoard as much LINK as possible when the time comes.

for swing trading Im in on doge atm waiting for the pump to 100-150 sats, then Im going to go in on BMC before mid q1 2018 when they start to roll out products, then Im all in on link for the reasons listed

DOVU faggots. Maybe 5x next week, 10x will take a little longer. Partnerships with Land Rover and Jaguar, barely $6 million market cap. 4 different conferences next week, that's when the FOMO will start. Get in now before it does

>VERT & GRS will get shilled by financial advisors

lol sure

>STRAT

>STRAT

Stratis will fight for top 10 market cap.

We are back in STRAT accumulation phase. Pick up on this bottom.

Folks will spend their BTC profits for Christmas and return to Alts in January.

100% Lomocoin.

reddit.com/r/lomocoin/comments/793qfp/i_was_the_one_who_recommended_metaverse_etp_and/

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH SURE DUDE

Trig

yep, it's lomocoin

STRAT, very awesome development happening. ICO's before the end of the year, sidechains, mainnet.

Garbage . Ark? 250mm bloated af market cap gonna 10x . Okkkk not shillin much are we?

unironically POSW. Testnet is humming along, Swap to new chain will happen in December - New Wallet on testnet does Coin Mixing (Stealth Send), Instant Transactions (Flash Send) and introduces TPOS, a new form of trustless staking. Plus, monthly dividends! - checkit: bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2186549.0

Bitcoin

Odn

TRIG

Ff you support the second amendment and army veterans you will get richt by investing in a TRUE AMERICAN PROJECT

RPX. XLM.

DGB, for the first time biz can’t buy ATL.

>XLM
I think a 10x in 1-2 years is reasonable

XLM

EXN

REQ/DICE

vert

Confido.
Look it up

ALIS. just look at the team. its not even on a japanese exchange yet. still hovering around 200 in CMC.

easy x2, probably x4. x10 doesn't exist anymore senpai im sorry

Also, ALIS is doing a huge token burn mid november

KIKE is going to be the next hottest ICO check it out. low coin supply. they're going to do a coin burn in 2018 too using new profits. pretty crazy.

Going to load up on coins similar to Bitcoin.

Cardano Ada.

The previously mentioned coins are from bagholders and idiots, like who buys iota just on word/marketing alone?

Dig deeper, then give your money to pajeet beggars here, it would be higher chance of return in 2 years than buying iotas.

Cardano is made by scientist with formal verification for security.

Iota is made by teenager who attempted to design his own hash function and digital signature scheme. Something done by universities and wide industry collaboration spanning 5 years at least, with top creme of the world all participating, Satoshi and every coin since reused existing tested primitives. But no, iota developer is better, so his crypto primitives ended being vulnerable to pre-school level of exploits.

he said 10x not 100x

i think the official cryptocurrency from Venezuela - Bolivarcoin has a big chance to became the next X100 coin.
The president Maduro just announce that he wants Venezuelans to use more digital money and the Venezuelan central bank Vice President announce that Cryptocurrencies are the future and Venezuelans should use it more, he also meet the ONIXcoin team.
Venezuela its a rich country with a blockade by US and crypto can be the only way to fix its economy
coinmarketcap.com/currencies/bolivarcoin/

tell me why should I tell you? no meme only discussions.

>Cardano Ada.

kek

Oh apologies, he could just sell before the Beta release?

Discerning taste, sir. How many do you hodl

omisego

eltcoin. it's brand new. already 4x since yesterday. 100,000,000 total supply. hyper active dev team and telegram.

Cock coin it will make you rich and it tastes fantastic

RLC.

Shilling? Fuck no I'm talking flipping that shit. Buy right before the mobile wallet releases and then immediately dump that shitcoin. You'll make a nice 20% profit though.

I've mentioned it on other threads already. LGD will pop.

Why next week? What is happening next week?

Will take some time but ODN.

eGold

Don't buy ICOs wtf. ICOs are dead you get more tokens for that money st release because devs and retards who get giant bonuses dumpmfirst

You misspelled COMFYdo

Modum and VeChain

I'm sure Siacoin will 10x, I mean it just 1/10x

Maduro wants to devalue a crypto currency too? kek.

TKN TokenCard. Start Q4 2017 Card and App for Android and iOS. 20 Million Marketcap, easy 5x.

Roadmap:

trello.com/b/8v1H0odv/token-product-roadmap-public

Raiden. Hardly anyone even knows that they've ico'd already. Expect strong fomo when tokens are released.

Probably Ark.

That thing is a ticking timebomb

>sell everything even BTC
>buy ADA
>hodl 2+ years
>profit

etc
dgb

what's the next 90x?
xrp

This thread is a real fucking goldmine, thx guys!
And remember: /biz is a bro tier board.
Love You
(also, get in Verge RN!!!)

VUC, easily. Even more if they push the coin harder. Low supply, less than a cent right now. Huge upside.

Dogecoin has reached bottom, 10x easy in two weeks

$powr power ledger definitely.

Lol you do know the devs are full of it and its a complete scam?

How so? Up 400% in the last day.

>Bitcoin
The most obvious one. Yet people always prefer to waste their money on lower probabilities.

COSS

AIR TOKEN.

What logic.

OP, the only real answer is FAGGOTTOKEN (FAG), very limited supply (only couple of them minted, owned by me in my wallet), safe as fuck (never saw internet, air gapped computer) use case astonishing (shove them up your ass).

It's a certified 100X or more, but only and I mean only if I decide to give them out, ever. You'll have to convince me.

Komodo. Not just possible, all but certain.

>Komodo

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

what a fucking SHITCOIN

Blocktix. Easy 10x before January. The platform goes live then the marketing ramps up. maybe 20x.

Crb block ubiq. Ezpz

Are tokencard and tenx the only competitors left in this space?

I think so yeah. Metal investor ran away unloaded his tokens, and Monaco is a scam.

Elaborate, faggot.

Everex and Asch

POWR - Powerledger. Easily the best investment for massive gains in the next 12 months. Go read the whitepaper and do what you reckon feels right.

no, there is also bitwala but im not sure if they have a token

>90x
>xrp

700 billion marketcap

execute yourself, impale a stick in your eye

So Metal is dead? I almost dropped money into it.

do you think digibyte will ever make a comeback?

Not telling because I'm still accumulating

Starts with E and trades on one exchange right now. No premine.

It looks like it had its chance and missed.

God damn man

Rlc for sure will x10. Better than golem and 1/4 the marketcap. Golem once hit 600mill on hype alone and rlc is actually on time with releases. At 45mill market cAp and rumors of fortune 100 partnerships this is all reward no risk brah

confido, ico finishes tomorrow, 1250 ETH max cap, 10x would bring the market cap at only 4 millions, dyor and grab some on etherdelta if you get a chance.

Odn is my bet for x10

OP check out Modum. Not gonna shill it here, so DYDD

I did this 3 days ago.

This, easy

U need to stop thinking like a poor person.

Get well connected and join a proper discord with lots of whales and insider connections.

Here let me hook u up senpai.

discord.gg/cUqjaEw

Why didn't you wait for your Bitcoin to go higher before buying

how can I get link? I cant find a wallet that supports it