ITT

We find a final solution.

Other urls found in this thread:

heartfoundation.org.nz/wellbeing/bmi-calculator
twitter.com/AnonBabble

why?

ill be a god next to these fat fucks

eat less and exercise more, you fucking fatty

The US needs to stop subsidizing bad shit like sugar. It should not be happening.

Why is it white countries that are the most obese?

US and mexico are not white countries

High fructose corn syrup.

I'm from New Zealand, sure there's a lot of fatties here but I doubt as much as other countries. I'd just like to mention polynesian/maori people are quite prevalent here and we're fucking huge compared to the average person. If these stats are based off of BMI measurement you'd probably see a couple % of inaccuracy with these stats. Rugby being our national sport check the average rugby player. At 108 kg & 1.94cm Sonny Bill (Pic related) is considered obese. I know that he's a rare example of BMI measurement inaccuracies and the nation as a whole could do a bit better in terms of health education you need to take into account the sheer size of different races & professions.

Once again I'm not denying that the BMI thing is invalid because in actual fact it's probably the most convenient thing we have in terms of a basic measurement I'm just saying that in some cases there are extreme inaccuracies.

Are you saying that kiwi-land has enough athletes built like brick shithouses to skew the national avarage by as much as a few %?
Thats ALOT of shithouses

He's considered overweight, not obese, by those measurements.

You are clearly delusional. Not sure if that's a kiwi thing.

A lot of fat islanders, too

Never post this man again

BMI is not for athletes and like 0.000000001% of the population are athletes so it doesn't matter.

I would argue that the amount of polynesians/maori (even normal people are just unproportionality heavy) who are genetically built denser than the average person that the BMI measurement system was built on could skew it a couple %. I admit I haven't researched enough or seen enough stats to confess that my claims are 100% true but I guess it's still sort of an idea at this point.

That's crazy heartfoundation.org.nz/wellbeing/bmi-calculator

This site claims obese, but you're probably right I'd imagine it'd be on the line of obese/overweight. Of course this is anecdotal but I've seen guys who look relatively in shape at around that weight/height.

Idk man, you really have to know what a real life samoan looks like and it makes you reconsider. Also maori/polynesian combined make up around 21% of the NZ population, so that's a pretty significant number not to mention the other ethnicities that are big motherfuckers.

Once again, I'm not denying the obesity problem here I just want to highlight that in some cases it's hard to draw 100% correct conclusions from some stats.

>0.00000000000001%
that's the point im trying to argue, again I'm not an expert on the stuff but I like to make the point that when almost 20% of the population are disproportional massive cunts then it MAY just skew the stats a little.

Ridiculously high taxes on processed junk

Fatties will be able to buy less food and instead move to healthier alternatives for their money

Final solution #1

Honestly this

Final Solution #2

But that's complete bullshit.

Quality of food means absolute jackshit. It's all about CICO. Fatties will just start eating more of the healthier stuff.

A quick google search shows theres research in this area, and they have indeed proposed changing cut-offs for islanders.

Wether they have implemented this AND/OR if OPs post has corrected for this, I dont know

try eating 3000 calories worth of lettuce, see how you get on

You're not seeing all the fat maoris/islanders since they're unremarkable. Very few are huge ripped cunts. A lot of the ones who lift and play rugby are muscular but also fat as fuck

You fucking racist, fat fuck whites are just as bad, what about them?

When you're fat, you'll literally eat anything.

Ah sorry I didn't bother to research it really, but that's interesting that a specific race of people are so big that they require a different/altered system.

Oh no, I don't deny that there are unremarkable fat people, I was just wondering if the stats would have been skewed a couplke of % due to how unusually big islanders/maoris are.

Solution is very simple, eat like japanese. White Rice and noodles, no dairy and very little saturated fat.

fat whites >non white fats
Trigger negro?

>le racism is bad
Spoiler reddit friendo racism is natural. White countries are home of white people same black countries are home of blacks, asians, indians etc.
You can always leave and go to some non white shithole if you're angry that whites don't want shit in their homes.

Good point, although it is a tricky matter that's still being researched right now.

I've seen reports that claim that there is evidence to prove that Polynesian/Maori are genetically heavier than other races. But at the same time Polynesians and Maori rank way too highly for obesity and shit.

Islanders/Maoris are naturally bigger but also make themselves not naturally bigger

Why do /pol/tards shit up every thread with irrelevant bullshit?

>not understanding what makes people fat
Again, it's not what they eat, but how much they eat. Why is Japan so significantly lower than other Asian countries? I'll give you one guess.

Why do cucks and niggers shit up every other board?

Yeah except the US has never been a full white country dumbfuck

It has always been white country.

Stop with the meme that healthy food is expensive. It is cheap, lazy urbanite retards just don't know how to cook and can't be bothered applying themselves, and they blame others for their lack of personal initiative and self-application.
Also, these sorts of people want to have their cake and eat it too (pun intended), by complaining that t-bone steaks and pork ribs are too expensive, all the while refusing to buy beans, legumes, and rice which can be just as nutritious (and healthier), and much cheaper. These sorts of people refuse to live within their means and think they MUST have all the luxuries of a man who can afford such things.
Honestly, this myth that healthy food is expensive comes from sheer laziness - people are too lazy to learn how to cook and they refuse to buy cheap ingredients which are much healthier and cheaper than what they usually buy. I just did my fortnightly food shopping - it came to $40 dollars, I eat like an emperor.

Healthy food is cheap, learn how to cook, stop being lazy.

>why do poltards shit up threads!!!!!
>why do niggers and cucks do the same?
>EDGY!!!!!!

>fat fuck whites are just as bad
According to the statistics, they're not nearly as numerous

Eat superior Asian food

Worldwide shame campaign for anyone fat
Offer them all the help they need to lose weight, but if they choose not to, they become a pariah.
Similar to smoking bans essentially

Literally this. Just avoid Chinese food, it has a lot of salt. IMO go for Korean and Japanese foods.

the amount of big/athletic maori I see compared to just overweight is very tiny m8, not sure what part of the country you're in but skinnyfat/scrawny/outright obese are the threee main maori bodytypes I see. valid point on polys though some of those cunts are just built bigger.

not according to that chart lmao

Oh of course, it's how much they eat not what they eat well whoop dee fucking doo that just makes ALL the fucking sense huh?? Of course if you have to eat four times as many grams of food to get too many calories, suuurely you'd be able to do that right? There's NODIFFERENCE between eating 6 500 calorie burgers in a day than eating 30 fucking bananas, right? It's not like people get FULL when you fill the entire stomach, right??

Im a recovering fat fuck, I was 380lbs @6'1. I have no idea how I let myself get so fucking fat. That fat accepting shit is cancer. Even now i'm 210lbs and people keep telling me I'm too thin when I'm 30lbs overweight still.

why are all the college girls so hot though?

It's their prime years before drinking and overeating catches up with them.