Reminder

For all the butthurt wehraboos, prussiaboos etc. let me remind you that the supposed anti-german sentiment of Veeky Forums really just stems from Germany being the wrong 'german nation'. All of Germany's problems seem to stem from that indisputable fact.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=J5G7thLUVeU
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>wrong 'german nation'
I want to hear your alternative

Well that is very true. Germans scattered in small irrelevant kingdoms and cities under Austrian influence was the good germany

I think he means that Germany should've been united under Austrian leadership instead of Prussian

the >Holy >Roman >Empire of the German Nation of course

>t the supposed anti-german sentiment of Veeky Forums
it's pretty much /leftypol/ trying to piss off /pol/ because apparently if you hold any opinions right of center, it must mean you're also a wehraboo

>/leftypol/ and /pol/
truly the two eagleheads of the board, could there ever be balance without them?

t./pol/ masquerading as "moderate" to start up shit

Then they should have fought better at 1866

>militarism
and this is why Germany failed

>leftypol
Anti-German threads usually go hand in hand with Poland stronk

Nah.
It's just retarded shitposting.
Every major country gets it though and it's the death of this board

Anti German? I've seen as much German love as Byza love. Am I missing something? Or maybe going in all the "wrong" threads.

All of Germany's problems stem from the fact they're fucking German and therefore autistic.

How was what he said pol related at all? It's a miscreant centrist.

Incorrect. German militarism is no more to blame for the conflicts in the 20th century than the militarism of the allied nations.

>inb4 b-but the allies was goo boys dey dindu nuffin'

t. Pierre "Frog Legs" L'Buttefucke

Germany could not afford to be militarist because of their central position in europe.

lmao

>muh French
Here we go!

Everytime something goes wrong, it is because the French and the Jews are keeping you down.

Austria
It's more of a continuation of the Holy Roman Empire

>supposed
dropped

youtube.com/watch?v=J5G7thLUVeU
Most horrifying thing I've ever seen

FEELS

GOOD

TO

BE

POLISH

Veeky Forums is like Poland and /pol/ is Nazi Germany while /leftypol/ is the soviet union

thanks for proving my point

An Austrian led Germany is much preferable to a Prussian one.

But Prussia doesn't exist anymore.

up

Reminder

Yea cool

no, the anti german sentiment is from fanboys shitting up threads
same reason Veeky Forums is anti viking, because their players are always douchebags

>england didn't get hannover as reparations for ww2
FAW SHAME

t. johann sauerkraut schickgruber

its int tier banter to piss off /pol/ whenever they try to "colonize" this place.

Which was then bandwaggoned by frogs, chavs and polacks

They deserved a total genocide for what they did to people of Eastern Europe for centuries.