Question for Veeky Forums. Do i have to kick my smoking habit to lose weight?

Question for Veeky Forums. Do i have to kick my smoking habit to lose weight?

Other urls found in this thread:

lmgtfy.com/?q=most people over 100 are smokers
twitter.com/AnonBabble

if you are a smoker you will automatically gain significant weight when you stop if you are like most people

Most people I know gain weight after quitting. But you should quit because it's awful for you. Just don't be a fat cunt about it

Switch to Snus, Dip or vaping. Nicotine is an appetite suppressant and helps with weightless.

oh cmon bro, only if he starts eating like an american.

Swap to cigars or pipes instead and stop inhaling the smoke.

you will likely gain weight if you quit, but you should anyway because you'll feel much better and your workouts will be more productive. Smoking is a nasty habit. Give that shit up.

They do, because they swap one addiction to another

I switched to camping for a few years and I just quit that with no weight gain yet.

Friendly reminder that the longest living human ever smoked from the age of 21 to 117

Get angry at me please

>Switch to Snus, Dip or vaping

>Go from cigs to jaw cancer or breathing synthetic chemicals into your lungs at all times

Great plan

>smoking
>makes you more masc
>kills estro
>gives you higher iq
>more hollow cheeks
>protects against cancer
>kills undesirable gut bacteria for ideal gut flora
Why would you not smoke Tbh?

smoking literally burns calories??

Tip your fedora somewhere else.
Appetite is a factor. A big factor. Probably the biggest for most people.

Op here. One reason why I smoke is to curb my cravings. I decided to stop eating like a dumpster and get rid of soda. I plan to get a pipe. Ive been trying to get in the habit of walking a few miles a day. Its a rocky start because im a shut in who never liked to exercise. My wake up call was my doc telling me i just hit the obese level on the basic BMI chart. I dont want to be a fat cunt

Most of the people who break 100 are tobacco smokers (cigars, pipes or cigarettes)

>citation needed

lmgtfy.com/?q=most people over 100 are smokers

Also here's one about U.K. And Japanese

Lessons in Longevity: Growing Life Spans Pose Social, Ethical and Economic Dilemmas Hartford Courant. Published October 21, 2009. Accessed January 9, 2010.

Can you explain how cigarettes give cancer?

Does cigars is bad for yout health?

I like cigars and i brought a toro (6*50) 20 pack sampler from Thompsoncigars

Smoking raises your BMR by a negligible amount (less than 6%). It curbs appetite though. You'll gain weight if you have no self control and replace smoking with cake

>cigarettes give cancer
They just "correlate" with cancer ;^)

The act of combustion is a factor, as well as the chemical additives, as well as putting smoke(carcinogens) into your lungs.

But for those old people in the studies i haven't found whether they inhale the smoke or just puff on it cigar or pipe-style.

Of course cigars and pipe tobacco will naturally be better than cigarettes due to the fact that they use higher quality tobacco, little to no chemical additives, and you aren't inhaling the smoke(for cigar/pipe)

Look up the "Surgeon General Smoking Results" you'll see moderate cigar and pipe smokers live LONGER in some studies, or show no differences to non-smokers in others.

>synthetic chemicals

As opposed to what?

Literally everything is composed of "muh chemicals"