Extremely skinny except for having a fuckton of belly fat and slighty large tits...

>extremely skinny except for having a fuckton of belly fat and slighty large tits, gut sticks out a bit and it looks horrible unless I flex
>muscle underneath
>instructor said "we don't choose where we put weight on so we can't choose how we take it off" and started me on arm/leg stuff instead of core and cardio
I don't know how much truth her statement holds. If I want to get rid of belly fat I'd do a hundred sit-ups and run a mile each day, not lift fucking weights right? I don't want to be ripped or anything just skinny.

What do I do? Keep doing with what I was doing or adapt to the instructor's new stuff?

>instructor

elaborate

trainer, whatever it's called. I don't normally go to the gym but I got a week long pass and some chick looking to get clients helped me out the first day. Not really a "personal trainer" like some people have, since i probably won't see her ever again, but she seemed like she knew what she was doing

There are just too many people wrong for such a short story

I'm not understanding, what do you mean

He means that you're a fucking retard and spot reduction doesn't work.

She's basically correct, though cardio will help you lose the most amount of weight its still not going to do very much. I'd develope a good routine for what you want and county calories, losing weight's all in the calories

Abs are made in the kitchen but keep doing trunkwork. Yoga is great for balance and trunk proprioception and you need those to advance your trunkwork in the gym. up your cardio and WATCH YOUR DIET. Count what you eat.

The PT was right. This is a 1/10 trol thread, you can't spot reduce and lifting is better than 100 crunches.

Also stop eating like a cow.

Your a moron OP you stuffed your face and became fat now you think you can do some sit ups and look normal that's called fat logic, you done goofed you now have to burn calories and lift to lose weight

Is op retarded or just a girl?

whats the difference tqfwuf

Why do girls think lifting weights is going to turn them into Mr Olympia? It's not like you're going to lift 200 lbs. Relax.
She's telling you to lift weights so your body doesn't become saggy when you drop the weight. and yes spot reduction is not possible.

LOOOOOONDON
>mfw thinking about you hurting

Oh, I just looked up that term. K I'll do her stuff, maybe go in and get some more help.
Thanks
Is spot reduction for eating a thing? Do certain foods go to certain places?

No. If you wanna lose weight eat slightly below maintenance and do some cardio and lift. Calculate your TDEE and eat roughly -500 . Also, read the fucking sticky

>If you eat chicken breasts, it goes to your breasts.
>If you eat rump round beef, it goes to your booty.
>If you eat chickenwings, it goes to your arms.
>If you eat fish, it goes to your pussy.

Also if you look in your stomach, you actually have chambers for where the food goes, and it looks just like the food pyramid, so the breads go on the bottom, and the sugar rises to the top.

Okay, thanks. I sorta skimmed it
Nice strawman

Localized fat loss is a myth. You just gotta lose as much fat as possible.

The core (abs, pecs, sides) is often the last part to lose the fat, the body tends to use arm's and legs' first, at least in my experience.

>Nice strawman
You have no idea what that means.

Yeah as soon as I hit post I realized that

>bro if I want to lose stomach fat I just do a fuckload of situps
Didn't we debunk this meme somewhere around the 1920s? How are people still thinking this?

I was never taught how to work out, I grew up on cardio (literally the only thing I've ever done since I was 5 was club soccer) and I just quit it last year. I have no idea how to get back into the game and am slowly gaining belly fat, I'm still salvageable help me before it's too late.

I refuse to believe this isn't a troll.

> Is spot reduction for eating a thing? Do certain foods go to certain places?

Yeah man, just pick up any womens magazine, they'll tell you all the best diets to get rid of unwanted belly fat, and you can tell they work, because everyone who tries them looks incredible now.

If that doesn't work, make sure you click those pop up ads that tell you about the tablets you can take that burn fat whilst you sleep, they're great! And again, you can tell because the world is teaming with people who look incredible but never go to the gym and only eat big macs.

Don't forget, if you are going to be a sheeple and "eat below maintainaince" (whatever that even means right!?), and work out a bunch of times a week, make sure you only give it maybe 2 or 3 weeks to work. Because if you don't see results right away, you should jack it in angrily and google some more celebrity diets from tabloid newspapers.

It's a roastie

holy shit OP is just a really fucking dumb person in general. All the trappings of an idiot in these posts.
the end.

it's been said before but spot reduction, toning and "I don't want to be shredded" are all female memes.

in order
1. your trainer is right, you don't get to pick where fat goes or where it comes off. if you eat at a deficit you will lose fat, which is what you want.
2. toning is the result of less fat and more muscle. putting on muscle will make you look better. Further, a woman (or man) who weighs 140 lb of high body fat will burn fewer cals at rest than a person of 140 lb of lower body fat. muscle burns more at rest than fat does. it's in your best interest to build muscle to not only look more "toned" but also to burn more cals at rest making your diet less restrictive
3. you don't produce enough test to get shredded like a man. 99.9% of women don't. you're probably not the exception, and if you are, you can deal with that problem later.

don't fall for the female memes, eat good and healthy food at a defecit, and do your heavy compound lifts

I'm not a chick, but thanks for the advice

i love how everyone thinks you're a woman because of how hopelessly ignorant you are of physical health

I posted this on my phone so what the hell
I turned 15 last month, maybe that's why

>I turned 15 last month, maybe that's why

FUCK

MODS

I fucking kekd

Yeah that's fine I'll just switch on and off airplane mode, why are you so shocked user?

The best thing you could do right now is leave this website
You won't, because you're a rebel and you hang out on the 4 chan, but the stuff you will learn here over the years will only hurt you in life

even at 15 i wasn't too fucking retarded to use google and engage in some critical thinking

the OP question could literally be answered by the first result in a google search. kys before you can vote.

>the tablets you can take that burn fat whilst you sleep, they're great!
They are pretty great